LAW1014: Discuss the application of the doctrine of caveat emptor with particular reference to the implied conditions: Business Law Course Work, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||LAW1014: Buisness Law|
Discuss the application of the doctrine of caveat emptor with particular reference to the implied conditions as to fitness for purpose in the Sale of Goods Act 1957. Is the doctrine still relevant today?
- Your answer must refer to relevant materials. You have been given sufficient materials on E-learn to refer to and construct your answer. But you are encouraged to do further resources in this area. When answering the question, you will first have to discuss the doctrine of caveat emptor in general and then go on to discuss the doctrine as it applies to the sale of goods, specifically the Malaysian Sale of Goods Act 1957. You are also required to do a comparative study between Malaysian Law and the laws of England and India or Australia, in relation to the sale of goods.
- The consultation will only be provided when you have done some preliminary work. Reasons for consultation such as “I do not understand the question” will not be entertained. The question and instructions provided are straightforward enough to be understood and worked on. Further workshop sessions will be allocated to discuss the question and the topic.
- This is group coursework. You are allowed 4 – 6 members per group. You have already been assigned “CW/Tutorial Work Teams”. You will need to work with team members, agree on tasks and build your answer.
- The maximum word count for this coursework is 2,400 words. You are allowed an allowance of 10% above the word limit.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- LAW2043: Gerald owns a shop in Kuala Lumpur. The shop sells various types of internet mobile phones. Last week, new stocks of internet mobile phones arrived: Business Law Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- As a newly hired Chief Social Media Manager for the head office of an international organisation: BM004-3-1 BCS Business Communication Report, APU, Malaysia
- Describe how these marketing environmental factors, such as demographic, economic, socio-cultural, and technological forces: Marketing and Management Essay, APU, Malaysia
- Explain the term Explicit and Implicit costs. Give examples. What is Economic Profit as compared to Financial Profit: Managerial Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Identify a project that integrates Sustainable developments into its project initiation and management: Sustainable Project Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
- The main goal of the Business Project Course is to provide an opportunity for you either to achieve a better understanding: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Lazada is the leading international e-Commerce company in Southeast Asia that was founded by Maximilian Bittner: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- The assignment requires students to submit a report to assess the ability to evaluate evidence from a range of economics sources: Microeconomics Assignment, UNO, Malaysia
- NBNS3603: Reflection is essential to help us develop our understanding of ourselves, our learning experiences, and responses to what we are learning: Reflective Thinking and Writing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- In any industry, few organizations may face communication as a barrier to moving further, and also it can be difficult: Methodology Case Study, MUM, Malaysia