LAW1014: Discuss the application of the doctrine of caveat emptor with particular reference to the implied conditions: Business Law Course Work, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||LAW1014: Buisness Law|
Discuss the application of the doctrine of caveat emptor with particular reference to the implied conditions as to fitness for purpose in the Sale of Goods Act 1957. Is the doctrine still relevant today?
- Your answer must refer to relevant materials. You have been given sufficient materials on E-learn to refer to and construct your answer. But you are encouraged to do further resources in this area. When answering the question, you will first have to discuss the doctrine of caveat emptor in general and then go on to discuss the doctrine as it applies to the sale of goods, specifically the Malaysian Sale of Goods Act 1957. You are also required to do a comparative study between Malaysian Law and the laws of England and India or Australia, in relation to the sale of goods.
- The consultation will only be provided when you have done some preliminary work. Reasons for consultation such as “I do not understand the question” will not be entertained. The question and instructions provided are straightforward enough to be understood and worked on. Further workshop sessions will be allocated to discuss the question and the topic.
- This is group coursework. You are allowed 4 – 6 members per group. You have already been assigned “CW/Tutorial Work Teams”. You will need to work with team members, agree on tasks and build your answer.
- The maximum word count for this coursework is 2,400 words. You are allowed an allowance of 10% above the word limit.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss why Logistics and Operations Management is a field that entails multidisciplinary activities: Operations and logistics Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- A student class has the following properties: Data Member Sample Data ID 2345, 4001 scores 56, 87, 0, 70 grade ‘A’, ‘B’. Methods public int getId(): Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- I know much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM 250 at the end of five years: Financial Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- Salma is considering investing in either one of the jewelry companies – Pearl Berhad or Diamond Berhad: Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Roy K., chief financial officer (CFO) of Flashing Sports Inc., was thinking about the bright prospects for his company’s fast-growing outdoor: Capital Markets and Global Perspective Case Study, UOL, Malaysia
- Seiring dengan era globalisasi sekarang, profesion perguruan memainkan peranan yang penting dalam: Counseling Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BEN5013: Social entrepreneurship is the process of recognizing and resourcefully pursuing opportunities to create: Business Plan Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Calculate the betas for both stocks and Discuss the problems encounters when testing the CAPM empirically: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Learning by discovery is a technique for helping learners create and organize knowledge. Involving mindful participation: Guidance For Children Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- GSGM7334: The CIO of A&D High Tech, Matt Webb, needs to determine whether the proposed online store project can be completed in time: Project Management Assignment, UIU, Malaysia