FOBT3123: The Sale of Goods Act lays down a small number of compulsory legal rules concerned with an array of presumptions and implied: Business Law Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
|University of Cyberjaya (UoC)
|FOBT3123: Business Law
The Sale of Goods Act lays down a small number of compulsory legal rules concerned with an array of presumptions and implied terms, which aim to reflect the commercial expectations in the most commonly agreed sales contracts. Select a country of your choice and then analyze the Sale Of Goods Act in that particular country.
- You are required to analyze the effectiveness of the provisions of the Sale of goods act and the success or failure of the implementation of the provisions of the Sale of goods act in the country of your choice. You are encouraged to focus on the effects of the provisions in light of the growing demand in view of globalization and boundaryless transactions.
- In your analysis quote cases to support your arguments and cite proper statutory references made to the issue pertaining to the sale of goods in the country of your choice.
- Consequently, you are required to make the appropriate suggestion and recommendation on the improvement of the Sale of goods act in the country of your choice.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Seeking reliable online assignment help? Elevate your understanding of FOBT3123 Business Law with Malaysia Assignment Help. Our dedicated team of experts from the University of Cyberjaya is here to ensure your academic success. From case studies to legal analysis, access top-notch guidance tailored to UoC's curriculum. Score better, learn smarter - avail yourself of the finest 'do my assignment' service today!
Recent Solved Questions
- Analyze the circuit using, the nodal method, and find the value of voltages at nodes A, B, and C: Electrical Technology Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Spot or patch antennas are widely used in the field of communication because they have many advantages: Engineering Thesis, UM, Malaysia
- The hospital manager you have been asked to help faces a difficulty: ANALYTICAL SUPPORT FOR DECISION MAKING Assignment, UOS, malaysia
- Diabetes mellitus is a growing public health problem affecting people worldwide, with a rapidly elevating prevalence: Nursing Assignment, IMC, Malaysia
- PLD 2113: Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfill his agreement: Business Law, Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- LEI2043: Based on the above article, kindly explain and elaborate what is the extent of discretionary powers of a police officer: CURRENT ISSUES IN LAW ENFORCEMENT Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- International bond and equity trading significantly affect the international portfolio investment of the organization: International Finance Management Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Identifying the significant clinical information and specific management of children with acute glomerulonephritis: Advanced Diploma in Paediatric Nursing Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Let X be an exponential random variable, Show that for a > 0 and b > 0: Statistics Assignment, USM, Malaysia