BIT2133: Students MUST keep a copy of all submitted work for reference purposes prior to the original being handed in and returned: programming concepts Course Work, UOC, Malaysia
|University||University of Cyberjaya (UoC)|
|Subject||BIT2133: programming concepts|
- Students MUST keep a copy of all submitted work for reference purposes prior to the original being handed in and returned. This will provide proof that the work has been completed, in the event that the work goes astray.
2. All work must be submitted in the mode instructed by the course/subject lecturer.
3. Work submitted under the student’s name must only be the work of that student. All information sources must be acknowledged, by providing a reference to the source both within the text and in the form of a reference list or bibliography at the end of the submission. Not to do so is plagiarism, which is academic misconduct and will be dealt with as set out in the rules and regulations as stated in Academic Regulation Cyberjaya College Central.
4. You should provide your word count at the end of your report/essay/written work unless instructed otherwise. This should exclude your abstract, contents page, reference list/bibliography, and appendices. You must not exceed the permitted word count by more than 10%. If your work is significantly shorter, you will probably have failed to provide the level of content required.
5. If you submit work after the submission deadline, a mark of zero (0%) will be awarded. However, the Course/Subject Lecturer may comment on the quality of the work for learning purposes.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get top-rated coursework writing help on BIT2133: programming concepts from Malaysia Assignment Help. We have a panel of highly qualified writers who offer step-by-step solutions on programming assignments at a cost-effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- HMEF5113: Sav was extracted from an experimental research study which was undertaken to determine the effectiveness: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC4304: Critically evaluate the role of an audit committee in ensuring the suitability, objectivity, and independence of external audits: Accounting Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- Great Excel Traders has a branch at Kota Tinggi. All accounts are maintained at the Head Office in Johor Bahru: Accounting and Finance Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- FIT1047: Briefly explain why it is important that the operating system manages the files stored on your computer : Introduction to computer systems, networks and security Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- If you were the brand manager for Kraft salad dressing, which obstacles to implementing the key integrated marketing: Integrated Marketing Communication Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- DCS20603: You Requires to create a complete web application using PHP script and RDBMS based on earlier tasks done: Web programming Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to economic data in order to give empirical content to economic relationships: Financial Econometrics Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- Critical understanding of the key strategic decisions that a business may have to make and appreciation of how accounting: Strategic Corporate Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia