DBAF2003: On 1 January 2011, Yen had two vehicles for use in his business. Vehicle X was bought several years earlier for £7.500: Principles of Accounting Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
|University of Cyberjaya (UoC)
|DBAF2003: Principles of Accounting
On 1 January 2011, Yen had two vehicles for use in his business. Vehicle X was bought several years earlier for £7.500 and vehicle Y was purchased in 2010 for £10.500.
On 31 December 2011, he sold vehicle X for £3.600 and replaced it with, vehicle Z. paid for by cheque.
Yen’s policy is to provide depreciation on vehicles at 25% per annum, on the reducing balance method. A full year’s depreciation is charged in the year of purchase and none in the year of disposal.
The balances in Yen’s accounts were as follows:
From the following trial balance of C Roddy, after her first year’s trading, you are asked to draw up a trading and profit and loss account for the year ended 30 June 20X4.
Mary, a sole trader, has the following transactions for the month of June 20X6.
Robby Ltd has the following items in its statement of financial position on 30th November 2019; Van for
RM23,000, fixtures RM12,000, inventory RM12,000, cash in hand RM7,500, cash at bank RM10,000,
accounts receivable RM5,500, accounts payable RM10,000, capital RM 45,000, and loan RM15,000.
During the first week of December 2019
- Bought fixtures for RM2000 on credit
- Bought inventory RM1040 for cash
- Debtors paid RM1500 by cheque.
- Paid creditors RM300 by cheque and 300 cash.
- Introduce RM2160 into the business, RM 1400 cash, and RM760 by cheque.
- Take a loan of RM2000 from Roy in cash.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Struggling with your DBAF2003: Principles of Accounting assignment? Malaysia Assignment Help is here to provide you with professional assistance. Our team of skilled accounting experts can guide you through the principles of accounting, help you solve accounting problems, and ensure that your assignment is accurate and well-structured. So, without any hesitation get the best Accounting Assignment Help at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- IMD315 The subject of this paper is the phenomenon of social media aesthetics: Social media aesthetics Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- KAWAN FOOD BHD Identify any 4 sources of financing (e.g. ordinary share, bond, term loan, overdraft, trade credit, hire purchase, etc) used by the company and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each source: Finance Assignment MSU, Malaysia
- Mega Technology is a small software design company set up two years ago In Mega Technology’s short period trading: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- PGBM156: Required to briefly explain what this assessment is all about and what you will be addressing in this assessment: Strategic Management in an International Context Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Explain your dataset in detail: source, number and types of attributes: Data Science Coursework, APU, Malaysia
- ScholarGate is planning to develop a new web-based system for managing individual publications: ENTERPRISE PROGRAMMING Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) in their October 2022 publication reported that global economic activity is experiencing: Macroeconomics Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- MPU3122: Kenal pasti pengaruh perkembangan Teknologi Maklumat dan Komunikasi yang dibawa oleh video tersebut: Tamadun Islam Dan Tamadun Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BEC1614 Each group is required to decide ONE topic that related to microeconomics principle and relate with the issue in Malaysia: MICROECONOMICS ASSIGNMENT, MMU, Malaysia
- A researcher wishes to test the claim that the mean cost of tuition fees at a four-year private college for one semester is greater: Business Statistics Assignment, UU, Malaysia