FIT1047: Briefly explain why it is important that the operating system manages the files stored on your computer : Introduction to computer systems, networks and security Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||FIT1047: Introduction to computer systems networks and security|
Part 1: Processes
For this task, write a brief report about the processes that are running on your computer. You can use one of the following tools (depending on your operating system):
● On Windows, use the Task Manager
● On macOS, use the Activity Monitor
● On Linux, use a command-line tool like top or the ps command
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Answer the following questions:
1. Briefly describe the columns displayed by the tool you use that relate to a) memory usage and b) CPU usage of a process. What can you say about the overall memory usage of all processes, compared to the RAM installed in your computer?
2. Pick a process you perhaps don’t know much about, or which you did not expect to find running on your computer. Try to find out and describe briefly what it does.
3. Briefly explain why it is important that the operating system manages the files stored on your computer (rather than each application having to manage those files itself).
Part 2: MARIE Programming
In this task, you will develop a MARIE program that implements a clone of the popular Wordle game. We will break this task down into small steps for you.
Most of the tasks require you to write code and test cases. On Moodle, you will find a template for the code. It contains some subroutines that you should use, as well as a number of predefined test cases. Your submission must be based on this template, i.e., you must add implementations of your own subroutines into this template. The code must contain comments, and you submit the .mas file together with the rest of your assignment.
In-class interviews: You will be required to demonstrate your code to your tutor after the submission deadline. Failure to demonstrate will lead to zero marks being awarded for the entire assignment.
Code similarity: We use tools to check for collaboration and copying between students. If you copy parts of your code from other students, or you let them copy parts of your code, you will receive 0 marks for the entire assignment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for online assignment writing. You can save your time and hire professional writers at Malaysia Assignment Help. Our Ph.D. and master's degree experts have the capability to provide well-researched solutions on it assignments at a low-cost price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Pelajar dikehendaki menghasilkan sebuah tugasan ilmiah yang berkisar kepada tema yang akan ditentukan olch pcnsyarah: Pengantar Penulisan Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- TMF1414: Your task is to develop a room reservation system for My Vacation Hotel The room tariff for this hotel is given in the table below: Programming Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- By the beginning of 2019, the novel Corona Virus known as COVID-19 began to emerge and spread at a rapid pace around: Strategic Business Project Thesis, UWS, Malaysia
- This module aims to provide the students with an overall view of the interactions between cultural variables and human behavior: Cross Cultural Psychology Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- PSY207: Your task is to “find a gap” in relation to one of these articles and write a proposal for research based on that gap: Social Psychology Report, UOT, Malaysia
- Learning is a relatively continuing product of experiences that come out as a result of the interaction between the individua: Theories and Contemporary Models in Visual Art Education Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
- ABCC1103: Discuss how technology affects your lifestyle. Provide real examples in your discussion: Introduction to Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC 116: Limau Manis Sdn Bhd is a medium-sized company that manufactures a variety of pickles in the northern region of Malaysia: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- In signal and system engineering, there are many transformation techniques available to convert certain signals into specific formats: Engineering Software and Applications Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Business knows that they cannot appeal to all buyers in their markets or at least not to all buyers in the same way: Principle of Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia