The primary objective of this assignment is to access your understanding of the core concepts of entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)|
The primary objective of this assignment is to access your understanding of the core concepts of entrepreneurship and your ability to design and develop a business plan. You are thus required to develop a business idea for your new venture.
You are then required to prepare the following:
Describe the business idea it or less. The description should include the product/service, the customer, and the technology employed.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Need expert support for your entrepreneurship assignment? Malaysia Assignment Help is here to help! With our reliable "Do My Assignment" service, you can receive top-quality assistance from experienced writers. Whether you need help with business ideation, market analysis, or financial planning, our experts will deliver a well-structured and insightful assignment. We ensure originality, timely delivery, and adherence to your guidelines. Don't let your entrepreneurship assignment overwhelm you - choose Malaysia Assignment Help and excel in your academic journey.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss and justify the potential market structure for your business that you are about to enter: Economic Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- Ratio analysis can be used for identifying some of the issues of a firm. Indeed, Ratios draw the management’s attention: Finance Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- You are required to design an integrated pedagogical approach for five-year-old children: Early Childhood Education Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- The study was conducted among Bazaar Ramadhan street food handlers of North Seberang Perai. North Seberang Perai: Environmental Health Dissertation, UKM, Malaysia
- An assessment test is used to measure a person’s readiness for college The mathematics scores in the test are scaled to have a normal distribution with a mean of 500 and a standard deviation of 100: Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MER501: You will participate in the business model innovation (BMI) forums on LMS emphasizing discussions on “lean start-ups” and design thinking: ENTREPRENEURSHIP Report, HU, Malaysia
- DBM5024: King Bakery is evaluating two different projects to expand its business The first project, Project Nutmeg has an initial cost of RM12,000: Business Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- MBSA2233: You have recently been appointed CEO of a company You are asked to implement strategic transformation initiatives: Managing Strategic Transformation in Organizations Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MKT420: Marketing planning is a systematic process involving the assessment of marketing opportunities and resources: Principles and Practice of Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- LAW1014: Discuss the application of the doctrine of caveat emptor with particular reference to the implied conditions: Business Law Course Work, SU, Malaysia