Figure I shows a one-meter bar with a non-insulating side surface. Students are required to identify a suitable non-linear: Computational Method for Mechanical Engineering Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
|Subject||Computational Method for Mechanical Engineering|
Figure I shows a one-meter bar with a non-insulating side surface. Students are required to identify a suitable non-linear ODE governing equation of the system and the NEUMANN Boundary Conditions. A reference must be cited and justified for the non-linear ODE in the Project I report.
- The students must decide the number of nodes to be used to discretize the domain with equal distance, where the node number starts from “0” on the left boundary. Sketch the discretization.
- The students can choose either central, forward, or backward finite difference approximation of the second derivative. Rewrite the governing equation by substituting the second derivative finite difference approximation.
- After applying step b) to the discretized domain, write down all the equations. d) The boundary conditions must be incorporated into the equations. e) Then, assemble the equations in the form of a matrix equation.
- The matrix equation has to be solved using MATLAB, Python, or C++, and the results must be graphically presented.
- The students have to record oral presentations with a duration of not more than 5 minutes. The presentation should emphasize the chosen Non-linear ODE, Neumann BC, discretized domain, formulation of finite difference equations, assembly of equations in the form of a matrix equation, line of coding, and results representation.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Struggling with computational methods in mechanical engineering assignments at Multimedia University (MMU)? Look no further! Malaysia Assignment Help is your trusted online partner for impeccable engineering assignment help. Our dedicated team of writers understands the intricacies of the subject and offers unique solutions tailored to your university requirements. With our assistance, you can unlock academic success and achieve top grades.
Recent Solved Questions
- Request an input price for one item. Next, the quantity of such items should also be entered. Calculate the total price of the items using the formula: Programming Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ECO7101E: Discuss the macroeconomic statistics of the country. In your opinion, how did the pandemic of COVID-19: Business Economics Assignment, UOP, Malaysia
- XBOH2103: Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The rationale of the study is to investigate the communicative competence of the English language among Malaysian adult players: Animal Crossing Thesis, OUM, Malaysia
- After completion of the assignment, your need to check for plagiarism percentage using: Research Methodology, Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- To find out what are the expectations of the patient of the Malaysian government hospital: Business Research Methods Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- Discuss the Threats and Internal control procedures to prevent these threats by implementing Accounting Information System: Accounting Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BKAL1013: The Group Project offers the students the opportunity to work in teams and develop their knowledge, problem-solving skills: Business Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- FIT1048: You are asked to write a set of C++ classes that simulate the operation of an airline: Fundamentals of C++ Assignment, MUM, Malaysia