Figure I shows a one-meter bar with a non-insulating side surface. Students are required to identify a suitable non-linear: Computational Method for Mechanical Engineering Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
|Multimedia University (MMU)
|Computational Method for Mechanical Engineering
Figure I shows a one-meter bar with a non-insulating side surface. Students are required to identify a suitable non-linear ODE governing equation of the system and the NEUMANN Boundary Conditions. A reference must be cited and justified for the non-linear ODE in the Project I report.
- The students must decide the number of nodes to be used to discretize the domain with equal distance, where the node number starts from “0” on the left boundary. Sketch the discretization.
- The students can choose either central, forward, or backward finite difference approximation of the second derivative. Rewrite the governing equation by substituting the second derivative finite difference approximation.
- After applying step b) to the discretized domain, write down all the equations. d) The boundary conditions must be incorporated into the equations. e) Then, assemble the equations in the form of a matrix equation.
- The matrix equation has to be solved using MATLAB, Python, or C++, and the results must be graphically presented.
- The students have to record oral presentations with a duration of not more than 5 minutes. The presentation should emphasize the chosen Non-linear ODE, Neumann BC, discretized domain, formulation of finite difference equations, assembly of equations in the form of a matrix equation, line of coding, and results representation.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Struggling with computational methods in mechanical engineering assignments at Multimedia University (MMU)? Look no further! Malaysia Assignment Help is your trusted online partner for impeccable engineering assignment help. Our dedicated team of writers understands the intricacies of the subject and offers unique solutions tailored to your university requirements. With our assistance, you can unlock academic success and achieve top grades.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGMT20001: What suggestions do you have for the president on how to coach Jack in developing a personal improvement plan: Organisational Behaviour Case Study Malaysia
- Master of Law Enforcement program by coursework. Candidates are expected to submit a project paper based on supervised: Cybercrime Essay, SUC, Malaysia
- Customers enter the waiting line at a cafeteria’s only cash register on a first-come, first-served basis: Optimization Technique Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Students are required to search data or/and graph of export and import for 2 countries for 2 years: International Marketing Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- BNNS6384: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrinal problem that affects females of reproductive age: Bachelor of Nursing Sciences Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- CT046-3-M-AML Explore the application of Applied Machine Learning (AML) techniques to the data problem of your choice: Applied Machine Learning Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BKC1253: A researcher wishes to determine the molar mass of a metal and a nonvolatile solute. For the metal determination: Physical Chemistry Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- What are the weaknesses of the Sharing and data retrieval in cloud computing?: Cloud Computing Security Thesis Proposal, Malaysia