Jane, the owner, and manager of a company with ten employees, has hired you to take over the human resources management: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment|
Jane, the owner, and manager of a company with ten employees, has hired you to take over the human resources management (HRM) functions so she can focus on other areas of her business. During your first two weeks, you find out that the company has been greatly affected by the up economy and is expected to experience overall revenue growth by 10% over the next three years, with some quarters seeing growth as high as 30%.
However, five of the ten workers are expected to retire within three years. These workers have been with the organization since the beginning and provide a unique historical perspective of the company. The other five workers are of diverse ages.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
In addition to these changes, Jane believes they may be able to save costs by allowing employees to telecommute one to two days per week. She has some concerns about productivity if she allows employees to work from home. Despite these concerns, Jane has even considered closing the physical office and making her company a virtual organisation, but she wonders how such a major change will affect the ability to communicate and worker motivation. Jane shares with you her thoughts about the costs of health care on the organisation. She has considered cutting benefits entirely and having her employees work for her on a contract basis, instead of being full-time employees. She is not sure if this would be a good choice.
Jane schedules a meeting with you to discuss some of her thoughts. To prepare for the meeting, you perform research so you can impress your new boss with recommendations on the challenges presented as stated below:
1. Analyse the changes that are occurring in the business that affect HRM in the company.
2. Discuss some considerations the company and HR should be aware of when making changes in relation to this case study.
3. What would be the initial steps to start planning for these changes.
4. Discuss Jane’s role and your role in implementing these changes. Please continue write down with 600 words for this question 4 with reference from question 1 till 3 provided at below page.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
In need of an assignment helper or specialized Diploma Assignment Help? Our services are tailored to assist Malaysian students at Sunway University (SU), particularly in subjects like Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment. Students at SU can rely on our experts for guidance in their coursework.This includes scenarios like taking over human resources management for a company under the direction of Jane, the owner, and manager. Our dedicated support ensures that Sunway University students receive the necessary assistance to excel in their Strategic Human Resource Management Assignments.
Recent Solved Questions
- FIN 6554/FIN6013: Case 1: Capital Budgeting: Competition in the Aircraft Industry In early 2018, Boeing was Involved in a titanic Struggle with European Consortium Airbus SAS for Dominance of the Commercial Aircraft Industry: Finance for Manager Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BAPS2003: What are the tests that should be conducted to ensure the efficiency of the transformer.: Basic Power System and Electric Machines Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- MGT3213: In a free-enterprise, private-property system, a corporate executive is an employee of the owners of the business: Business Ethics Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- BBM208: Describe the details of the Theranos scandal. Discuss whether or not Elizabeth Holmes should be held responsible: Business Ethics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate and complete a written assignment on a contemporary issue in hospitality or tourism: Hospitality & hotel management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Do investors and other market participants use financial and sustainability information for investment decisions: Emerging Issues in Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: In the 21st century, it has become essential for companies to be digitally literate in a challenging business environment: Thinking Skills and Problem-Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ECO2103: The global spread of covid-19 impacts all the industries throughout the world: Principles of microeconomics Essay, IIU, Malaysia
- “The Advantages of Fast Fashion for Consumers” The issue discussed by the author demonstrates how the popularity: Critical Academic Reading Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- Logistics has become an enormously important component of the gross domestic product (GDP) of industrialized nations: Managing System & Science Assignment, UBA, Malaysia