PAF3043: The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital: Financial Accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)|
|Subject||PAF3043: Financial accounting|
The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital. MPERS gives increasing prominence to local private entities and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the regional and global markets. In other words, MPERS is to prepare local private companies for globalization as well as the challenges that come with it.
Thus, the objective of a Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) is to provide information about the entity’s financial position, performance, and cash flows that is useful for economic decision-making by a wide range of users who are unable to request reports tailored to their specific information needs. In preparing the financial position, MPERS adoption will be represented by presentation and disclosure, going concerned, and consistency.
- Explain the application of going concern principles in the presentation of financial statements in accordance with MPERS requirements stated in MPERS Sections 3.8 and 3.9.
- Briefly explain the recognition of financial assets and liabilities (with two examples each) in accordance with MPERS requirements.
- Computation of cost or value for assets and liabilities may be different between accounting computation and tax authority computation which may derive to temporary or permanent differences. Temporary differences are differences between the carrying amount of an asset or liability in the statement of financial position and its tax base.
- Illustrate five (5) examples of situations in which temporary differences may arise in accordance with MPERS.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Strategic management is the ongoing planning, monitoring, analysis, and assessment of all necessities an organization: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for a risk management plan: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- AGR403: Put yourself in a position of an investor who would like to invest in the agriculture industry. Make a detailed analysis: Basic Agricultural Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MBA3305:Challenges of Implementing Internet of Things (IoT) in Malaysian Private Healthcare Industry, Case Study of AK Hospital: Business Research Methods Research Paper, MUST, Malaysia
- Reflective Task Subsidies have played a significant role in shaping Malaysia’s economic landscape: economics Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- FIN4274: A brief description of what initial public offerings (IPOs) are, the process involved, and the main reasons behind a company: Advance Financial Decision Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Mega Technology is a small software design company set up two years ago In Mega Technology’s short period trading: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- MGMT20001: What suggestions do you have for the president on how to coach Jack in developing a personal improvement plan: Organisational Behaviour Case Study Malaysia
- MPU3112: Tugasan ini bertujuan untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar menganalisis kesepaduan sosial dalam mewujudkan: Hubungan Etink Assignment, OUM, Malayasia
- MPU3323: Globalisasi digambarkan sebagai proses yang merujuk kepada penyatuan seluruh warga dunia menjadi sebuah kelompok: Bachelor Of Human Resource Management With Honours (BHRM) Assignment, OUM