SC025: Construct a program that performs one-dimensional array operations for problems involving linear search: Computer Science Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)|
|Subject||SC025: COMPUTER SCIENCE|
Construct a program that performs one-dimensional array operations for problems involving linear search.
● To know the purpose of using array structure.
● To study linear search in a one-dimensional array.
● To understand how to implement a linear search algorithm.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Every day, 5 weather stations have recorded temperatures expressed in degrees Fahrenheit (°F). Write a program that will accept each weather station ID, station name, and Fahrenheit temperature in a day, convert it to degree Celsius (°C) and display all the converted temperatures with the station name on the screen.
Calculate the average temperature, and print a temperature report of minimum and maximum temperature in degrees Celsius (°C) with their index location respectively. In addition, the program also provides access to temperature based on the station ID. Test the system’s ability to receive and display records based on a station ID. If a record is found, relevant information
will be displayed together with the index location or no record will be found otherwise. After all, temperatures have been processed, the words ‘All temperatures processed’ are to be displayed on the screen.
On completion of this assignment, students should be able to:
● Implement a one-dimensional array operation for problems involving
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- You are expected to read beyond textbooks and able to apply the knowledge gain from real life examples either from your working environment: Portfolio and Risk Management Report, APU, Malaysia
- HOSP2330: You are planning to open the Bubble Tea kiosk in your area Your study should be covered in beverage control: Food and Beverage Control Report, DC, Malaysia
- This accessible text provides a lively introduction to the essential skills of creative problem-solving: Creative Problem Solving Case Study, UMS, Malaysia
- Test Case Prioritization Using Swarm Intelligence Algorithm To Improve Fault Coverage And Time For Web Applications: Software Engineering Dissertation, UTM, Malaysia
- BBPS4103: Conduct an internal analysis for Apollo Food Holdings Berhad and an external analysis for the industry related to the company: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia
- BIS3043: Explain two of the character flaws of Oedipus and Explain whether Oedipus is trapped by the fate designed: Critical Appreciation of Drama Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Syarikat Layang uses the First-in, First-out costing method for its perpetual inventory system: Bachelor of Business Accounting Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Request an input price for one item. Next, the quantity of such items should also be entered. Calculate the total price of the items using the formula: Programming Assignment, SU, Malaysia