SC025: Construct a program that performs one-dimensional array operations for problems involving linear search: Computer Science Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)|
|Subject||SC025: COMPUTER SCIENCE|
Construct a program that performs one-dimensional array operations for problems involving linear search.
● To know the purpose of using array structure.
● To study linear search in a one-dimensional array.
● To understand how to implement a linear search algorithm.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Every day, 5 weather stations have recorded temperatures expressed in degrees Fahrenheit (°F). Write a program that will accept each weather station ID, station name, and Fahrenheit temperature in a day, convert it to degree Celsius (°C) and display all the converted temperatures with the station name on the screen.
Calculate the average temperature, and print a temperature report of minimum and maximum temperature in degrees Celsius (°C) with their index location respectively. In addition, the program also provides access to temperature based on the station ID. Test the system’s ability to receive and display records based on a station ID. If a record is found, relevant information
will be displayed together with the index location or no record will be found otherwise. After all, temperatures have been processed, the words ‘All temperatures processed’ are to be displayed on the screen.
On completion of this assignment, students should be able to:
● Implement a one-dimensional array operation for problems involving
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Mrs Spoon is a 48-year-old woman who works part-time as a kindergarten assistant come to physiotherapy clinic with the history of Pain: PHYSIOTHERAPY Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Trendy is a new line of skin-care products which use seeds, flowers and fruits as the main ingredients: ENGLISH Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CBS1233: Select a Malaysian company that is operating domestically and that wishes to move internationally: Introduction to marketing Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- BOI207: Aseptic techniques are defined as the processes required for transferring a culture from one vessel to another: General Microbiology Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- What are the weaknesses of the Sharing and data retrieval in cloud computing?: Cloud Computing Security Thesis Proposal, Malaysia
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- TCP3151: Create a JNI program to calculate the electricity bill. The Java main program will request the user to provide the total electricity: Integrative Programming and Technologies Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- BBM103/03: You have been asked to form a task force to deal with an issue at your workplace: Principles and Practice of Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BFF5915: The Black-Scholes-Merton option pricing model assumes a risk-free rate as the expected rate of return on the asset: OPTIONS, FUTURES AND RISK MANAGEMENT Assignment, MUM, Malaysia