SC025: Construct a program that performs one-dimensional array operations for problems involving linear search: Computer Science Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)|
|Subject||SC025: COMPUTER SCIENCE|
Construct a program that performs one-dimensional array operations for problems involving linear search.
● To know the purpose of using array structure.
● To study linear search in a one-dimensional array.
● To understand how to implement a linear search algorithm.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Every day, 5 weather stations have recorded temperatures expressed in degrees Fahrenheit (°F). Write a program that will accept each weather station ID, station name, Fahrenheit temperature in a day, convert it to degree Celsius (°C) and display all the converted temperatures with the station name on the screen.
Calculate the average temperature, and print a temperature report of minimum and maximum temperature in degrees Celsius (°C) with their index location respectively. In addition, the program also provides access to temperature based on the station ID. Test the system’s ability to receive and display records based on a station ID. If a record is found, relevant information
will be displayed together with the index location or no record will be found otherwise. After all, temperatures have been processed, the words ‘All temperatures processed’ are to be displayed on the screen.
On completion of this assignment, students should be able to:
● Implement a one-dimensional array operation for problems involving
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- HMEC5123: You are required to carry out an observation to observe the quality of the learning environment for an early childhood setting: Quality of the Educational Environment for Young Children Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- In order to test the proportion of smokers who agree with the prohibition of smoking in public buildings, a researcher takes: Statistics and Probability Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- EMOM5103: enable the student to demonstrate their understanding and skills in the change management plan process to resolve the issue in managing the change: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- XBOH2103: Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- PMG1123: Puan Saleha, Head of Sales Department, has instructed her sales staff to follow her instructions without question: Fundamentals of Management Case Study, KPTM, Malaysia
- encourage the recognition of Physics principles taught in class in the everyday world: Physics Assignment, UTM, malaysia
- MBSA2233: You have recently been appointed CEO of a company You are asked to implement strategic transformation initiatives: Managing Strategic Transformation in Organizations Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Identification of the key aspects of the business literature to underpin the study: Project Management Thesis, AeU, Malaysia
- For counselors to be effective, their practice should be based on sound research Many counselors choose to evaluate: Counselling Psychology Dissertation, TU, Malaysia
- EEE4992: Develop an IOT based Smart Energy Meter Monitoring with Theft Detection with the following components: Integrated Design Project Assignment, SU, Malaysia