KT34103: Hand, foot, and mouth disease is a mild, contagious viral infection common in young children. The enteroviruses that cause HFMD: Artificial Intelligence Case Study, UMS, Malaysia
|University||University Malaysia Sabah (UMS)|
|Subject||KT34103: Artificial Intelligence|
Hand, foot, and mouth disease is a mild, contagious viral infection common in young children. The enteroviruses that cause HFMD are members of the Picornaviridae family. Fever and a vesicular rash on the hands, feet, or oral mucosa are the main signs and symptoms of HFMD. It is a dangerous disease and an increasingly serious public health problem and can cause an outbreak.
In Malaysia, hand, foot, and mouth disease (HFMD) is a widespread illness, it affects children and infants. Due to its propensity to produce significant epidemics and baby and child fatalities, HFMD has emerged as a significant public health issue. Systemic infections with human enteroviruses are the cause of this disease.
According to the report introduced by  in May 2022; ”A total of 59,831 cases of HFMD (91%) were reported among children aged 6 years and below and 4,593 cases (7%) were children aged 7 to 12 years.” This report shows the huge number of cases increased a double and more in all Malaysian states. This can indicate the dangers of HFMD and the major causes of this outbreak appeared in kindergartens and pre-schools in Malaysia. Artificial intelligence (AI) presents a chance for its methods and techniques to support different areas with a great solution.
- Identify ONE (1) potential intelligent agent application in accordance with any of the affected domains, in your opinion.
i. The proposed intelligent agent’s name.
ii. Describe the what, why, and how of the application’s necessity
- What artificial intelligence method is appropriate for use in the suggested application involving intelligent agents? Talk about how it would be used.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with online exams and need some extra help? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of experienced tutors and experts are here to provide you with comprehensive online exam assistance, including test preparation, study guides, and practice exams. Whether you need help with a specific subject or are looking for general exam strategies, we have you covered. With our expert assignment help, you can feel confident and prepared for your next test. Don't let online exams stress you out - let us help you achieve success!
Recent Solved Questions
- Distributed leadership, or the expansion of leadership roles in schools, beyond those in formal leadership or administrative posts: Educational Leadership Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Currently, you are hired as a programmer to analyze their first-quarter sales result for two newly targeted districts as shown below: Principles of Programming Report, APU, Malaysia
- If you were the brand manager for Kraft salad dressing, which obstacles to implementing the key integrated marketing: Integrated Marketing Communication Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- CHE5884: Calculate the hourly feed rate of the feedstock for the plant to produce the product assigned to your group: Process modelling and optimisation Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- The doctrine of intention to create legal relations has now become a challenge to the doctrine of consideration: Contract Law Course Work, UCISS, Malaysia
- You are working for a marketing company that specializes in helping companies to market their products: Programming model Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- With the COVID-19 pandemic as the current scenario in our modern technological era, technology and information: Master of Computing Thesis, UON, Malaysia
- UW00802: AHLI POLITIK WAJAR MENGAMBIL BERAT NASIHAT DITITAH YDPA BAGI MELESTARIKAN: Appreciation of ethics and civilization Thesis, UMS, Malaysia
- At first sight, the concept of measuring and managing business performance is straightforward not necessarily easy: Managing Organizational Health Essay, UWS, Malaysia
- Patient satisfaction seems to be one of the most important aspects of the healthcare industry as it positively impacts: Business Research Methods Research Paper, TU, Malaysia