KT34103: Hand, foot, and mouth disease is a mild, contagious viral infection common in young children. The enteroviruses that cause HFMD: Artificial Intelligence Case Study, UMS, Malaysia
|University Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
|KT34103: Artificial Intelligence
Hand, foot, and mouth disease is a mild, contagious viral infection common in young children. The enteroviruses that cause HFMD are members of the Picornaviridae family. Fever and a vesicular rash on the hands, feet, or oral mucosa are the main signs and symptoms of HFMD. It is a dangerous disease and an increasingly serious public health problem and can cause an outbreak.
In Malaysia, hand, foot, and mouth disease (HFMD) is a widespread illness, it affects children and infants. Due to its propensity to produce significant epidemics and baby and child fatalities, HFMD has emerged as a significant public health issue. Systemic infections with human enteroviruses are the cause of this disease.
According to the report introduced by  in May 2022; ”A total of 59,831 cases of HFMD (91%) were reported among children aged 6 years and below and 4,593 cases (7%) were children aged 7 to 12 years.” This report shows the huge number of cases increased a double and more in all Malaysian states. This can indicate the dangers of HFMD and the major causes of this outbreak appeared in kindergartens and pre-schools in Malaysia. Artificial intelligence (AI) presents a chance for its methods and techniques to support different areas with a great solution.
- Identify ONE (1) potential intelligent agent application in accordance with any of the affected domains, in your opinion.
i. The proposed intelligent agent’s name.
ii. Describe the what, why, and how of the application’s necessity
- What artificial intelligence method is appropriate for use in the suggested application involving intelligent agents? Talk about how it would be used.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with online exams and need some extra help? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of experienced tutors and experts are here to provide you with comprehensive online exam assistance, including test preparation, study guides, and practice exams. Whether you need help with a specific subject or are looking for general exam strategies, we have you covered. With our expert assignment help, you can feel confident and prepared for your next test. Don't let online exams stress you out - let us help you achieve success!
Recent Solved Questions
- ACC6202 Evaluate the local economy in light of GDP, interest rates, inflation, and currencies. Explain how these factors would affect the chosen company: Accounts and Financy Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Describe how the boundary conditions are applied and how the component is loaded: Finite Element Analysis Assignment 2, CU, Malaysia
- FIN 358: Common stock and preferred stock differ significantly in several ways. Most holders of preferred stock: Investment Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBM 208/05: Mr. Musk opened his California factory this week in defiance of local orders He has also criticized the response to the pandemic: Business Ethics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Company XYZ producing a product that is high in quality and specification in accordance to the market demand without any deviation: Economics Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- PDS0101:A farmer wants to cross a river and take with him a wolf, a goat, and a cabbage: Intro to Digital Systems, Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- MGT3373: Required to analyze of warehouse, inventory and transportation management in the real organization: LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT Report, UPTM, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- XBSM2103: The Present Organization where You are Serving had Planned to Open: Basic Security Management Assignment, OUM
- To build knowledge and current development on Management Information System during Covid 19 pandemic: Management Information System Assignment, AIMST, Malaysia