KT34103: Hand, foot, and mouth disease is a mild, contagious viral infection common in young children. The enteroviruses that cause HFMD: Artificial Intelligence Case Study, UMS, Malaysia
|University||University Malaysia Sabah (UMS)|
|Subject||KT34103: Artificial Intelligence|
Hand, foot, and mouth disease is a mild, contagious viral infection common in young children. The enteroviruses that cause HFMD are members of the Picornaviridae family. Fever and a vesicular rash on the hands, feet, or oral mucosa are the main signs and symptoms of HFMD. It is a dangerous disease and an increasingly serious public health problem and can cause an outbreak.
In Malaysia, hand, foot, and mouth disease (HFMD) is a widespread illness, it affects children and infants. Due to its propensity to produce significant epidemics and baby and child fatalities, HFMD has emerged as a significant public health issue. Systemic infections with human enteroviruses are the cause of this disease.
According to the report introduced by  in May 2022; ”A total of 59,831 cases of HFMD (91%) were reported among children aged 6 years and below and 4,593 cases (7%) were children aged 7 to 12 years.” This report shows the huge number of cases increased a double and more in all Malaysian states. This can indicate the dangers of HFMD and the major causes of this outbreak appeared in kindergartens and pre-schools in Malaysia. Artificial intelligence (AI) presents a chance for its methods and techniques to support different areas with a great solution.
- Identify ONE (1) potential intelligent agent application in accordance with any of the affected domains, in your opinion.
i. The proposed intelligent agent’s name.
ii. Describe the what, why, and how of the application’s necessity
- What artificial intelligence method is appropriate for use in the suggested application involving intelligent agents? Talk about how it would be used.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with online exams and need some extra help? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of experienced tutors and experts are here to provide you with comprehensive online exam assistance, including test preparation, study guides, and practice exams. Whether you need help with a specific subject or are looking for general exam strategies, we have you covered. With our expert assignment help, you can feel confident and prepared for your next test. Don't let online exams stress you out - let us help you achieve success!
Recent Solved Questions
- Based on research done by Mr. Rushikesh S. Raut, the use of object-oriented programming has increased in the software: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass: Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Assuming you are a production manager in a semiconductor manufacturing company in Penang: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- MBA3305:Challenges of Implementing Internet of Things (IoT) in Malaysian Private Healthcare Industry, Case Study of AK Hospital: Business Research Methods Research Paper, MUST, Malaysia
- BBPB2103: Describe a few incidents of accidents that occurred in the selected organization, explain the common causes: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation: Master of Renewable Energy Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- AAC20303: Pinang Berhad is a company that carries out a diverse range of activities It is proud of its reputation as a ‘caring’ organisation and has adopted various ethical policies toward its employees: Financial Accounting & Reporting Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- ELC501: The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a dramatic loss of human life worldwide and presents an unprecedented challenge: English for Critical Academic Reading Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBMF1813: Lay Hong Berhad is engaged in investment holdings and poultry farming. The main business of the subsidiary is poultry farming: Principles of Finance Course Work, TARC, Malaysia
- Compare and contrast the use of welding and mechanical joining processes in the manufacture of a steel table: Manufacturing Process Assignment, UTM, Malaysia