CT038-3-2: COVID -19 Vaccine Registration System Vaccines are one of the methods for us to curb the pandemic and one of the best ways to protect our society: object oriented development with java Coursework, AUT, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||CT038-3-2: object oriented development with java|
1.0 Course Work Title
COVID -19 Vaccine Registration System
2.0 The Course Work Title Overview & Description
Vaccines are one of the methods for us to curb the pandemic and one of the best ways to protect our society from COVID-19. Since the beginning of the pandemic, various efforts have been carried out globally to develop COVID-19 vaccines. The Special Committee for ensuring access to COVID-19 vaccine supply was established to ensure timely access to the supply of COVID-19 vaccines for the country.
As such, you are commissioned to develop a window system that simulates the process of accessing the supply of COVID-19 vaccine involving real-world objects such as personnel members, people, vaccines, appointments and vaccination centres, to name a few. The people either citizens or non-citizens should be able to register for vaccination in the system.
Also, the system should allocate access to vaccines for people via appointment. In addition, the system should be GUI-driven with options for functional scenarios. As an object-oriented programming student, you are required to identify the domain objects and the relationships and develop the necessary data attributes or methods needed to fulfil the requirements.
In this assignment, a report document is mandatorily required to reflect the solution design and the implementation details along with code snippets that employ object-oriented programming concepts.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The following are the basic requirements that illustrate the scenario.
Your program should have two types of access rights such as People (citizens/non-citizens) and Personnel of the special committee for access to covid19 vaccine supply
Personnel Of The committee:
Personnel should have access to the following functionalities:
- Citizens/Non-citizens people (Register/ Modify/ View/ Search)
- Manage vaccination appointments for registered people (Add/ Remove/ Modify/ View/Search)
- Supply of covid19 vaccines at the centre (Add/ Remove/ Modify/ View/ Search)
People (Citizens/Non-citizens): People should have access to the following functionalities:
- Register to the vaccination programme (Register/Modify/View)
- Submit vaccination appointment (Register/Cancel/View)
- View Vaccination status (View/Search)
In solution design, you are required to
- Identify the various attributes needed for describing the entity.
- Identify and include the necessary methods.
- Check duplication of records.
- State any valid/logical assumptions for functional requirements to reach the
object-oriented design concepts.
3.0 Objective Of Coursework
Develop the practical ability to describe, justify, and implement an Object-oriented system.
4.0 Learning Outcomes
At the end of this coursework, you should be able to:
- Implement a software application that exploits the strength of the object-oriented paradigm (C6, PL02)
- Demonstrate the use of object-oriented concepts and their functionalities in the existing system (A3, PL05)
Group Assignment (2 in a group); Each member is expected to complete 50% of the functional requirements.
6.0 General Requirement
- The program submitted should compile and be executed without errors.
- Validation for input should be done for each entry from the users to avoid logical errors.
- The implementation code must highlight the use of object-oriented programming concepts as required by the solution.
- Students should use text files for storing and retrieving data required for the system.
- Not allowed to use any database tools like access/oracle etc.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Do you want coursework writing help for CT038-3-2: object-oriented development with java in Malaysia? Congrats you are in the precise place. Malaysia Assignment Help has hired many PhD and Master's degree experts from reputed universities in Malaysia. our writers are available 24*7 hours to provide well-researched solutions on programming assignments at a Cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBM104/03: Background of The Body Shop And Target Market Who are The Body Shop’s target customers For e.g teenagers, working adults: Principles of Marketing Essay, UOSG, Malaysia
- FBWFF1013: Taking into consideration the fact that the $98,000 home price will grow at 4% per year, what will be the future median home selling price: Fundamentals of Finance Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- To introduce supply chain management thinking to students in terms of measures within the supply chain management area: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ECO2103: The global spread of covid-19 impacts all the industries throughout the world: Principles of microeconomics Essay, IIU, Malaysia
- BBUI3103 EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW – University of Malaysia
- CBS1323: Identify the components of business information system And Identify technologies in supporting decision: Management Information Systems Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- MKT410: Provide a poor introduction most of the key elements are not highlighted Provide a moderate introduction: Introduction to Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- For counselors to be effective, their practice should be based on sound research Many counselors choose to evaluate: Counselling Psychology Dissertation, TU, Malaysia
- HBEF3703: Malaysia is a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religion country. Thus, it is quite common for every counselor: Introduction to Guidance & Counseling Assignment, OUM, Malaysia