Mr. Aamir is a 45-year-old physiotherapist who has had a history of occasional stiffness and pain in the lower back region for the past 3 years: Physiotherapy Practice in Musculoskeletal Assignment, MU, Malaysia
|University||MAHSA University (MU)|
|Subject||Physiotherapy Practice in Musculoskeletal|
Mr Aamir is a 45-year-old physiotherapist who has had a history of occasional stiffness and pain in the lower back region for the past 3 years. 1 year ago he had an episode of disc herniation at L5 – S1 while lifting a heavy patient at work. This was treated with rest, NSAID, and physiotherapy at that time. Now, he has been referred to physiotherapy for recurrent episodes of stiffness and pain in the lower back region with occasional radiating pain over the left lateral and sole of the foot for 3 months. He is a non-smoker, non-alcoholic and has two children, lives with his wife on the 6th floor of an apartment.
He used to be a Tennis player for 4 years but now he rides a bicycle and occasionally goes for a walk around the park nearby his house. Mr Aamir helps his wife to clean the house and assists her in the kitchen during weekends. His physical examination showed a marked reduction of flexion and left side lateral flexion ROM at the lumbar spine and numbness over the sole of the left foot with a positive straight leg raising test on the left side. The patient is unable to stand on his left heel.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Can I pay someone to do my assignment? Sure, hire an expert assignment writer from Malaysia assignment help who can assist you and write your Physiotherapy Practice in Musculoskeletal Assignment in 100% error-less way at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Mei saw an advertisement by Amazing Tours in the newspaper: ‘Fabulous deal: Bali from RM 999 for 2: Business law Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- The student is required to write a self-reflection essay (minimum 800 words): English Assignment, Malaysia
- What is the exchange rate that Top Glove corporation uses to conduct its international business: Finance Essay, TU, Malaysia
- Real-Time system is subjected to the system response time should be assured within a given time frame, or the system should fulfill: Real Time System Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- The number of bags lost by a small airline per week is approximately normally distributed with a mean of 427 bags: Statistics in Social Science Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- TCC 233/05: Describe attributes and tuples in detail, use examples to elaborate on each of them. What are the similarity and differences between them: Database Management Systems Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- You are hired by a school department to conduct an antismoking workshop for primary school students: Disease Prevention Report, LUC, Malaysia
- Authentic leaders lead from strong, personal, moral values that can have a profound effect on your organization: Organizational Behavior Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Discuss how can collaboration shape the country’s security dynamics during this pandemic: International Community Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- MGT4231E: The key to a successful organization is to have a culture based on a strongly held and widely shared set of beliefs: Intercultural Management Assignment, IIU, Malaysia