Malaysia is the 19th largest export economy in the world and the 25th most complex economy according: International Finance Assignment, MU, Malaysia
|University||MAHSA University (MU)|
Malaysia is the 19th largest export economy in the world and the 25th most complex economy according to the Economic Complexity Index (ECI). The top exports of Malaysia are Integrated Circuits ($55.7B), Refined Petroleum ($18B), Office Machine Parts ($11.1B), Petroleum Gas ($10.1B), and Palm Oil ($9.9B), using the 1992 revision of the HS (Harmonized System) classification. Its top imports are Integrated Circuits ($37.3B), Refined Petroleum ($15.5B), Crude Petroleum ($4.62B), Broadcasting Equipment ($3.51B), and Office Machine Parts ($3.47B).
The top export destinations of Malaysia are China ($42.5B), Singapore ($35.7B), the United States ($33.1B), Japan ($17.8B), and Hong Kong ($13.6B). The top import origins are China ($38.1B), Singapore ($28.4B), the United States ($14.7B), Japan ($13.4B), and Other Asia ($12.4B). Based on the information above, gather and analyze the currency exchange (daily data) for the last 180 days (or more) using a line chart.
Based on the line chart, discuss the movement of the currencies for the last 180 days and justify it. Explain your projection for MYR in the future.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
We, at MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com offer you the best and most reliable online assignment help in Malaysia. Our experts are highly qualified and experienced in their respective areas of expertise, and have extensive knowledge in all aspects of this course. If you are looking to pay someone to do my assignment, then you have come to the right place. Our team of highly skilled and experienced writers is well-versed in the scope, structure, and content of this assignment and can help you submit a top notch paper with ease.
Recent Solved Questions
- FIN379: Mr. Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock: Introduction to futures and options Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- First-world countries like the USA, the United Kingdom, and other European nations have boasted high rates of recycling: Environmental Health Ethics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Discuss the application of the BCG Model on the current business product. Explain the basic requirements: Marketing Innovation Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- TCC 233/05: Describe attributes and tuples in detail, use examples to elaborate on each of them. What are the similarity and differences between them: Database Management Systems Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- FAR620: Sakura Bhd is an importer and distributor of high-quality frozen food products for the Malaysian market: Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- TAX667: If the company is not eligible for tax incentives, students may offer suggestions on how the company: Advanced Taxation Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- What are the appropriate discount factors for 2 months and 8 months: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- DLL5064: Identify the leaders in the curriculum at both the building and education. Identify and comprehend the importance: School Effectiveness and Improvement Essay, MSU, Malaysia
- India’s income has grown at its slowest rate in almost five years, according to the latest data released by the government: Economics Essay, UON, Malaysia
- LAW 1020: Danny bought Levi’s jeans from Levi’s shop in Shah Alam, Selangor that specialized in selling goods of that description: Malaysian Legal System Course Work, IIUM, Malaysia