Oral cancer represents the sixth most common malignancy in the world. There are a lot of oral cancers depending: Operations Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
|University||MAHSA University (MU)|
Oral cancer represents the sixth most common malignancy in the world. There are a lot of oral cancers depending on the histology: minor salivary gland cancers, odontogenic tumors, sarcomas, lymphomas, and melanomas represent 10% of oral cancers (Kumar et al., 2016). Squamous cell carcinoma alone represents 90% of all the malignancies in the oral cavity (Chaturvedi et al., 2013). The mouth also has an important aesthetic and communicative function that may be affected in case of big tumors and important surgical removal. It is often needed to operate and reconstruct to restore the anatomy and the function of the tissues affected (Wong and Wiesenfeld, 2018).
Data from the AIOM/AIRTUM Report “I numeri del cancro in Italia 2019”  indicate that around 9,400 new cases of head-neck cancer (lips, oral cavity, pharynx) are expected in 2019, 7.200 among men and 2.200 among women: they represent approximately 3% and 1% of all incident cancers respectively.
The incidence of health expenditure on the Italian economy is relevant in this context; at first glance, in absolute terms, it has been growing steadily in recent years, 2019 health expenditure of 118.560 billion is expected, equal to 6.6% of the gross domestic product (Nota di aggiornamento del Documento di Economia e Finanza 2019) . Healthcare spending has grown less than inflation, but the cuts have been justified by the need to maintain a balanced budget and eliminate wastes and inefficiencies (Report GIMBE Observatory n. 7/2019).
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Need help with your Operations Management assignment? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help. Our team of dedicated writers and operations management experts can assist you in understanding and applying key concepts, such as supply chain management, inventory control, and operations strategy. Trust us to deliver high-quality solutions and help you excel in your individual management assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company: Thinking Skills Essay, UON, Malaysia
- MPU3193 – Rationalism is a philosophical approach that emphasizes the importance of reason and critical thinking in understanding: Philosophy and Current Issues Assignment 2, WOU, Malaysia
- BFW3651: Due to the multiplicity and complexity of non-financial and financial risks, as well as uncertainties to a bank: Treasury Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- As a newly hired Chief Social Media Manager for the head office of an international organisation: BM004-3-1 BCS Business Communication Report, APU, Malaysia
- The implications of the global economic crisis have begun to reveal positive lead indicators that this “storm” is pulling through: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- JD Sdn Bhd has developed a new industrial detergent that can be used in motor vehicle garages. It would cost RM1 million: Accounting & Finance Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Do investors and other market participants use financial and sustainability information for investment decisions: Emerging Issues in Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia
- MTH61304: The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time: Engineering Mathematics II Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Identify the knowledge of the patients on the disease before being diagnosed and their knowledge after: Disease Prevention Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- you will be asked to implement a Python program to solve the following puzzles described below: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment, APU, Malaysia