CDMA2103: Write a set A that contains the name of students whose age is between 20 to 37: Mathematics for Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CDMA2103: Mathematics for Information Technology|
Suppose the students in OUM discrete mathematic class consist of the followings:
(a) Write a set A that contains the name of students whose age is between 20 to 37.
(b) Write a set B that contains the name of students that become the complement of set A above.
As a group selects and discuss one of the following:
- Share and discuss the application of graph theory in science and technology.
- Share and discuss the application of tree isomorphism in science and technology.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
pay someone to do my assignment service get fulfilled at Malaysia Assignment Help. We have 3000+ highly qualified experts who always provide the finest quality AIS160 Fundamentals Of Information Technology UiTM Assignment Example, CSC796 Web Information Security UITM Assignment Example, CSC783 Component Based Software Engineering UITM Assignment Example at a discounted price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Learning is a relatively continuing product of experiences that come out as a result of the interaction between the individua: Theories and Contemporary Models in Visual Art Education Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
- Seiring dengan era globalisasi sekarang, profesion perguruan memainkan peranan yang penting dalam: Counseling Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- CBPM 4103: With the use of mobile devices, people now expect real-time information to be available to them everywhere: IT Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Batik Gerimis was formed by Che Mahadi and their wife in 1997 after lengthy and laborious work to learn skills in batik: Business Analytics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- CHE5884: Calculate the hourly feed rate of the feedstock for the plant to produce the product assigned to your group: Process modelling and optimisation Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- BPMM1013: What would you like to do to increase the average monthly revenues by more than 20%? Justify your choice: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Explain the history and journey of the regulatory framework governing the financial reporting practices in Malaysia: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ABDT3173: Examine the central concept of CRM. Determine the contributing factors of a customer-centric organization: Customer Relationship Management Home Work, TARC, Malaysia
- CBOP3103: GlobalSkills Solution is a prominent training centre located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur: Object Oriented Approach in Software Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FIN 358: Common stock and preferred stock differ significantly in several ways. Most holders of preferred stock: Investment Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia