CDCT2203: This assignment aims to evaluate the learner’s knowledge by discussing the impact of ICT on the public and assessing: Information Technology and Environment Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CDCT2203: Information Technology and Environment|
This assignment aims to evaluate the learner’s knowledge by discussing the impact of ICT on the public and assessing the learner’s digital skill by using specific software.
Tugasan ini bertujuan untuk menilai pengetahuan pelajar dengan membincangkan kesan ICT kepada orang ramai dan menilai kemahiran digital pelajar dalam menggunakan perisian tertentu.
In this modern-day and age, Information Technology (IT) plays a big role. However, if you’re not in the field of IT, you might not know just how IT touches your life. IT plays a role in a number of different fields such as education, business, healthcare, finance, transportation, and many more. IT is the use of systems for storing, retrieving, and sending information. This can include the use of software, hardware, applications and so much more.
(a). Do research about IT in e-commerce. Then discuss the information which contains the following requirements:
(b). How doesIT play role in e-commerce in Malaysia? Justify your answer with appropriate examples.
- Identify TWO examples of IT applications in e-commerce(e.g.; Lazada application) that YOU have used before. Discuss YOUR experience of using these applications. The discussions have to be from YOUR own experience (DO NOT copy from other sources), which include of:
- Introduction and background of the application. Support with a diagram, screenshots, or illustration.
- What were the TWO reasons why you used the application?
- The software, hardware, device, or connectivity(Internet) required
Based on your essay in Question 1, prepare a presentation slide using Google Slides. Use OUM account/email to create the Google Slide. You are free to decide on the theme of the presentation slides. However, it MUST contain TEN slides, easy and exciting to read and relevant media. Download the slide and save it as a PDF version.
You MUST copy your Google Slides link and paste it into YOUR ESSAY, and upload the PDF version of the slide via the assignment submission system. Please ensure the copied link is valid and accessible.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get homework help online on CDCT2203: Information Technology and Environment assignment by Malaysia Assignment Help. our proficient homework writers are skilled to provide the highest quality assistance on programming assignments at an effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- TEE206/05: Briefly explain the importance of binary number systems in digital electronics: Digital Electronics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- develop a decentralized platform for cryptocurrency/token exchange: Blockchain (Programming), TU, Malaysia
- CHE471: There are some electroplating factories around the Klang Valley area, that do not have good facilities for wastewater treatment: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- CBGD3103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance students’ knowledge in graphics design and apply the acquired knowledge: Graphic Design Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Challenges For The Tourism Businesses During The Pandemic In Tioman Island Malaysia: Business and Management Dissertation Proposal, UTAR, Malaysia
- A research paper is an analytical piece about an issue in the field. It can be based on primary or secondary data: Conventional Weapons Issues Research Paper, TU, Malayasia
- If this continues for some period, it will give serious threat to the environmental issue: Bio Statisitcs, Coursework, UPM, Malaysia
- The Pedra Branca dispute was a territorial dispute between Singapore and Malaysia over several islets at the eastern entrance: Transport and Distribution Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- This year marks the 50th anniversary of one of the most important economic policies ever implemented: Malaysia Economy Essay, UON, Malaysia