CDCP2101: Happy Market is a sundry shop that sells everyday products to customers. The owner of the shop wants to have a program: C Programming Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
|CDCP2101: C Programming
HappyMarket is a sundry shop that sells everyday products to customers. The owner of the shop wants to have a program to calculate the prices of products bought by the customers, so that he can give them a discount based on the rules given below:
You are asked to analyze the calculation of total prices and discounts based on customers’ purchases at the sundry shop. Customers may buy many products in multiple quantities and you will need to consider the prices of each item and its quantity.
Based on the above programming problem:
- Analyze the problem to identify required items to be used in designing an algorithm
- Write an algorithm in a pseudo-code
- Draw a flowchart based on the pseudo-code
Produce a Tracing Table that will show the projected values for a customer’s purchase total price and discount at Happy Market.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Avail of the programming assignment help form Malaysia assignment help to finish your CDCP2101: C Programming Assignment. our expert writers are well educated to write the step by step solution on CDCP2101: C Programming Assignment, CSC134 Computer And Information Processing Assignment, CSP600 Project Formulation Assignment,ITS432 Database Design & Development UiTM Assignment at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Littledale Golf Club and At 9 am on 1st May the club places a large poster at the entrance: Contract law Essay, UOL, Malaysia
- Use Porter’s 5-Forces model to analyze IHH’s competitive standing in Malaysia’s healthcare industry: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- FAR210 As at 31 December 2022, a physical stock count was carried out to determine: Financial Accounting And Reporting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Tulip Berhad sold goods to Mawar Berhad for RM1.5 million. The margin was 20% on the selling price which was the normal markup: Accounting Essay, UON, Malaysia
- STIW3054: You are required to develop a small system using MAVEN and Java programming language: Real-time Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Assume you are the human resources director of a multinational corporation dealing with employee skill shortages and a diverse workforce: Training And Development Essay, UNM, Malaysia
- “Competitive Advantages” in Strategic Human Resources Management (SHRM) refer to different HR practices: Strategic Human Resource Management Individual Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- I’VE DEVOTED MOST OF MY life to working for the poorest people, particularly the poorest women, trying to remove: Business Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- As a creative director of a new fashion company, you are required to create one fashionable product: Management & Innovation Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- Why do you think Freescale focuses on metrics? Why don’t more organizations follow its approach?: Data will set you free Case Study, MUM, Malaysia