CDCP2101: Happy Market is a sundry shop that sells everyday products to customers. The owner of the shop wants to have a program: C Programming Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CDCP2101: C Programming|
HappyMarket is a sundry shop that sells everyday products to customers. The owner of the shop wants to have a program to calculate the prices of products bought by the customers, so that he can give them a discount based on the rules given below:
You are asked to analyze the calculation of total prices and discounts based on customers’ purchases at the sundry shop. Customers may buy many products in multiple quantities and you will need to consider the prices of each item and its quantity.
Based on the above programming problem:
- Analyze the problem to identify required items to be used in designing an algorithm
- Write an algorithm in a pseudo-code
- Draw a flowchart based on the pseudo-code
Produce a Tracing Table that will show the projected values for a customer’s purchase total price and discount at Happy Market.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Avail of the programming assignment help form Malaysia assignment help to finish your CDCP2101: C Programming Assignment. our expert writers are well educated to write the step by step solution on CDCP2101: C Programming Assignment, CSC134 Computer And Information Processing Assignment, CSP600 Project Formulation Assignment,ITS432 Database Design & Development UiTM Assignment at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies, and commodities Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business: Business Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- 3343/03: There are a number of ways for children to be socialised in order to become fully functioning: Family and Society Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- In order to use external knowledge sources for innovation activities in organizations, recently crowdsourcing platforms: Human Computer Interaction Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- Elyna Deschamps has just left herjob as a website designer for a large systems design company and is about to start up her own website design: PROJECT MANAGEMENT Essay, KUL, Malaysia
- En Amru Nazli memulakan perniagaan sebuah kedai emas yang di beri nama Emas Ria. Kedai ini mula beroperasi pada 1 hb Jan 2021: Principles of Accounting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- ACCT2111: Critically evaluate and apply accounting theories to complex cases to solve ethical accounting issues: Accounting Thoughts and Ethics Assignment, RMIT, Malaysia
- With the increase of requirement for electric power and decrease of fossil energy, the photovoltaic power plant has a great development: Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- BDAU2103: How do law and rule differ? Explain using relevant examples. What is the relationship between law and justice: Elements of Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC30305: Mr Peter, a sole trader, started his frozen food business on 1st January 2021 under the name of Peter Frozen Enterprise: Principles of Accounting Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- MPU3313: Based on the definition of “health” by WHO, use the relevant resources to explain the status of each of the following characteristics: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia