CBMS4303: The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CBMS4303: Management Information System|
The purpose of this assignment is to discuss the importance of Information Technology (IT) implementation in managing the organisation’s information system.
The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses. Not many companies, could survive without a good IT department making them imperative to a business’s day to day existence. From sending an email, to changing a password, accessing databases and everything else, are there to help every step of the way. IT in business is ultimately to help the business be more efficient and productive.
Recognising this significant, research and discuss your company’s history of existence, the information systems utilised by your company, benefits and challenges of these systems in managing people, resources, business and technology. This discussion should include the following detailed information:
- Company history of existence
- Products and/or services does the company offer
- THREE types of information systems employ in the company
- Benefits of these systems to the staff, customer and company
- Challenges of these systems to the system developers and users
- How can these systems be more competitive to leverage staff productivity or business profit?
- Other Issues related from these systems such as matter in security, quality, etc
As a group, discuss question below in myINSPIRE forum, screenshot your discussion postings and paste it into your report.
Share and discuss what are the trends in the aspect of technology and work style that you think will influence the workplace in the future. Are there any challenges in implementing it?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is famous to provide outstanding assignment writing service provider to university students in Malaysia. Our experts always understand your need and prepare top-quality solutions for management assignments and information technology assignments at a low-cost price.
Recent Solved Questions
- STA404: A study has been made to compare the average amount of sugar content for two brands of energy drinks: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBSB4103: The ideological power of the jury system should not be underestimated. It represents the ordinary person’s: Cross Cultural Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FAR 570: An entity shall disclose information that enables users of its financial statements to evaluate the nature and financial: Financial Accounting and Reporting Essay, UiTM, Malaysia
- We use the natural zeolite clinoptilolite as the sensitive element in a plasticized PVC membrane: High Electron Mobility Transistor Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to enable learners to demonstrate their understanding of the theories of learning : Early Childhood Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- BGN352: English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system and Explain the application of English Law as a source: Building Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Given the number of formality rules which affect land law transactions, then the questions of whether formality is useful or useless: Land Law Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- What are the appropriate discount factors for 2 months and 8 months: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- Provide the operational definition of the supply chain in the context in which your organization and its supply chain operate: Supply Chain Management Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- ITS63504: You are recently hired by Hilti and are appointed as an International IT Consultant cum UI-UX Designer at Hilti Corporation: Human Computer Interaction Assignment, Malaysia