CBMS4303: The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CBMS4303: Management Information System|
The purpose of this assignment is to discuss the importance of Information Technology (IT) implementation in managing the organisation’s information system.
The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses. Not many companies, could survive without a good IT department making them imperative to a business’s day to day existence. From sending an email, to changing a password, accessing databases and everything else, are there to help every step of the way. IT in business is ultimately to help the business be more efficient and productive.
Recognising this significant, research and discuss your company’s history of existence, the information systems utilised by your company, benefits and challenges of these systems in managing people, resources, business and technology. This discussion should include the following detailed information:
- Company history of existence
- Products and/or services does the company offer
- THREE types of information systems employ in the company
- Benefits of these systems to the staff, customer and company
- Challenges of these systems to the system developers and users
- How can these systems be more competitive to leverage staff productivity or business profit?
- Other Issues related from these systems such as matter in security, quality, etc
As a group, discuss question below in myINSPIRE forum, screenshot your discussion postings and paste it into your report.
Share and discuss what are the trends in the aspect of technology and work style that you think will influence the workplace in the future. Are there any challenges in implementing it?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is famous to provide outstanding assignment writing service provider to university students in Malaysia. Our experts always understand your need and prepare top-quality solutions for management assignments and information technology assignments at a low-cost price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destruction of mountains, and many other activities: Environmental Impact Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- DED5074: Henry Mintzberg opines, “Simply because all the decisions cannot be understood at one centre, in one brain: SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS AND IMPROVEMENT Report, MSU, Malaysia
- TAX317: Business entity located in Malaysia that manufactures taxable goods not exempted under the Sales Tax Act 2018: TAXATION 2 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- What can be inferred about the level of interest rate in Japan relative to the level of interest rate in the US: International Financial Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- You are hired by a school department to conduct an antismoking workshop for primary school students: Disease Prevention Report, LUC, Malaysia
- MGT4231E: The key to a successful organization is to have a culture based on a strongly held and widely shared set of beliefs: Intercultural Management Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- SKMM2413: Choose a value for the polytropic exponent between 1.2-1.6. Using Microsoft Excel, construct the process: Thermodynamics Assignment, UMT, Malaysia
- With the current growing populist rhetoric in Western democracies such as the U.S.A., France, Italy, Germany, the U.K: International Business Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- ECO7101E: Discuss the macroeconomic statistics of the country. In your opinion, how did the pandemic of COVID-19: Business Economics Assignment, UOP, Malaysia
- BACS2023: Demonstrate an object-oriented program using appropriate programming fundamentals with regard to arrays: Object-Oriented Programming Essay, TARC, Malaysia