BBBL2023: Thomas is a part-time lecturer at Perdana College, a private college in Kuala Lumpur. He wanted to buy a new laptop: Commercial Law Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)|
|Subject||BBBL2023: Commercial Law|
Thomas is a part-time lecturer at Perdana College, a private college in Kuala Lumpur. He wanted to buy a new laptop as his old laptop was outdated. He went to Inspector Gadgets’ shop and told the sale assistant, Jay, that he wanted to buy HP Pavillion 14 Laptop at a discount price of RM3,300, the one that he saw on the shop’s website. Jay said the laptop was available and agreed to sell it at that price. However, Jay also stated that the laptop will only be delivered to Thomas after he has installed Windows 11 operating system (OS) on the laptop. Thomas agreed and made full payment including the installation and delivery fees.
- Before Jay could install Windows 11 OS on the laptop, a short circuit caused an electrical fire at Inspector Gadgets’ store room and damaged all the laptops inside, the laptop has passed to Thomas and who should bear the losses of the laptop.
- Jay’s friend, Kumar, came to the shop to buy HP Pavillion 14 but it was already out of stock. Jay said he only had one HP Pavillion 14 which is to be delivered to Thomas. Kumar was very insistent to buy only HP Pavillion 14 as he could not find it at any other shops and begged Jay to sell it to him instead. Kumar even agreed to pay an extra RM200 for the price of the laptop.
Jay eventually agreed to sell the laptop to Kumar. Jay called up Thomas and told Thomas that he has sold the HP Pavillion 14 laptop to Kumar and Thomas was very unhappy with it. Thomas demanded Jay ask Kumar the return the laptop to him. Assuming that the property in the laptop has passed to Thomas before it was sold to Kumar, examine whether Thomas could still get the exceptions.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is your go-to destination for high-quality diploma assignment help in Malaysia. Our team of skilled professionals is dedicated to providing students with the best possible academic support, so they can achieve their goals with ease. With years of experience under our belt, we have a proven track record of delivering top-notch assignments that meet the industry's highest standards. So why wait? Trust us to provide you with the best assignment help Malaysia today!
Recent Solved Questions
- You are a first-year Trainee Solicitor in the Leicester city centre office of Harry Peach LLP You are currently working in the Real Estate Conveyancing team: Real estate Assignment, UTRA, Malaysia
- BMK310/03: Established in 1957, Corica Pastries from Australia has consistently been delighting customers with their world-famous apple strudels: Retailing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Entrepreneurship is the art of creating something new, whether a new business or enterprise: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- You have identified that you want to move into or progress your clinical or administrative leadership and management: Management and Administration in Nursing Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- NBNS3603: Reflection is essential to help us develop our understanding of ourselves, our learning experiences, and responses to what we are learning: Reflective Thinking and Writing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Evaluate each alternative solution that identified as per below Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the 5 solutions provided below: English Case Study, UON, Malaysia
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destruction of mountains, and many other activities: Environmental Impact Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- MPU3223/03: Effective teams are not built overnight. When working in a group, we may encounter members with different personalities: Decision Making Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- CHE433: Considering a pump that is used to pump seawater at different depths, shown here in Figure: Thermodynamics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- SPE351: Students need to identify one sport matching schedule and briefly explain the match schedule used in that sport: Competitive sport : theory and practice Assignment, UITM, Malaysia