SBFS1103: A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
PART 1: ESSAY
A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company (a global leader in healthcare equipment manufacturing).
Most of the time the team fails to meet the contractual tender deadlines because they fail to reach an agreement with the suppliers. Each tender the team is late results in the lost income of the company.
Based on the above case, apply your critical thinking skills and problem-solving by writing an essay on identifying the root cause and offering suggestions for improvement. Your essay should include the following components:
2. Identify the issue(s)/problem(s) of the case
3. Analyse and propose a solution
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
PART 2: REPORT WRITING
You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem. Think of any problem or issue at work or in your own personal life that you are encountering now. You need a strategic solution for your problem.
Your report should be based on the following components:
- Introduction: The objective of the report
i. Description of the issue/problem;
ii. Application of ONE (1) problem-solving tool or decision-making strategy to solve or decide on the issue/problem;
iii. Elaboration on the solution or decision of the issue/problem.
- Conclusion – Summary of the report and self-reflection about the process of doing the assignment.
PART 3: ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION (10%)
This part requires students to participate actively in the MyINSPIRE eforum. Discuss the following topics in the forum and submit proof of your participation with your tutor and peers in the eforum online discussions:
- Do you agree or disagree with the statement, ‘Good thinkers are born rather than made? Justify your argument.
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of a good and a poor thinker in both the phases involved in the thinking process.
- Elaborate on any five of the barriers to critical thinking.
- In your opinion, does our current education system place higher importance on the right or left brain? Suggest ways and steps that can be taken to improve this situation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- ENG60904 Select any one of the DC OR AC machines. Discuss in detail the construction, working principles: Introduction to Electronics and Electrical Power and Machines Report, TU, Malaysia
- Artificial intelligence (AI) technology is applied to promote learning and teaching effectiveness. AI technology is being used: Basic Research Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BBCP4103: Career management process can be analysed based on stages. There are several stages through which most of us have gone through or will go through: Career Planning And Development Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- In October 2020, Smart Co signed an agreement with Clear Inc. to divest the server memory business, including the memory fabrication facility: Accounting Case Study, UM, Malaysia
- Explain the overall process of developing a new software application based on the latest literature: BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- MAF201: In December 2016, ADAWI Constructions Bhd was awarded a contract to construct a sports complex near Bukit Meranek: Cost and management accounting Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- DPA40113: Display whether the company should buy or continue to manufacture the components: COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 2 Assignment, PM, Malaysia
- Find recent cases of successful text mining and Web mining applications. Visit the websites of some text: Business Intelligence and Analytics Systems Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Inflammation is part of the innate immune system that defends a host from pathogens in order to live healthily: Bio Chemistry Essay, UM, Malaysia
- This study’s aim search out the friendship between stress and task satisfaction between nurses in confidential nursing homes of Johor: Research presentation Research Paper, AMU, Malaysia