Anthony and Hannah are a young married couple who got married nine years ago. Both of them are 32 years old and have three children: Personal Finance and Insurance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|Asia Pacific University (APU)
|Personal Finance and Insurance
Anthony and Hannah are a young married couple who got married nine years ago. Both of them are 32 years old and have three children, who are two, five, and seven years old. Ever since they were married, Hannah has been a homemaker taking care of the children. Anthony works as Finance Senior Executive earning RM5,500 per month. Hannah recently started doing business selling clothes that make around RM1,750 per month. They are currently working and residing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Now that Hannah is also earning income, they hope to use her income to accumulate enough savings to buy a new car for Hannah, because her existing car is very old and constantly needs repairs. The old car is worth RM9,000 and can be traded in for a new car. Hannah would really like to purchase a new car within this and she has been saving RM500 per month until she has accumulated savings of RM6,000 in her saving account to use for a down payment in addition to the trade-in old car value.
She’s eyeing to purchase a Perodua Ativa for a price of RM62,500. The estimated auto loan for her desired car is RM684 per month for a 7-year loan tenure at a 3% interest rate. Meanwhile, Anthony owns a Toyota Vios which is valued at RM73,000 and he is still paying RM480 per month on an auto loan for another year.
They also dream to own a house. They plan to have about RM20,000 as a down payment within the next five years. They are undecided whether to save some amount every month or invest some money so that they will earn RM20,000 in five years. Anthony and Hannah are also concerned about their children’s college education in the future. They plan to set aside RM100 per child every month in the fixed deposit account for the next 10 years. However, these savings plans would depend on the monthly budget.
They realize that the first step toward achieving their financial goals is to create a budget capturing their monthly cash inflows and outflows. Anthony and Hannah’s combined disposable (after-tax and EPF contribution) income is now RM6,400 per month.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
For those looking for essay writing help online in Malaysia, look no further! With Malaysia Assignment Help, you can get customized essay solutions to fit every need. Our professional assignment writers provide assistance for writing University-level essays with the guarantee of unbeatable quality and timely delivery. So don’t wait any longer, let us help you write your essay today!
Recent Solved Questions
- The Littledale Golf Club and At 9 am on 1st May the club places a large poster at the entrance: Contract law Essay, UOL, Malaysia
- DMT5023: Develop an SPSS data set based on Table 1 with a minimum of 100 responses: Statistical Analysis Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Professional values have always been considered integral to the profession Values shape the direction of the profession, and in many ways: Professional Values, Ethics, and professionalism of Public Relations Practitioners Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- The flood peak flow in Simpang Kiri River is 1250 m³/s and it is proposed that 180 m³/s of Simpang Kiri River flow: HYDRAULIC Essay, UTM, Malaysia
- Discuss a cheque as one of the negotiable instruments, its relevancy in the modern banking industry: Business Law Essay, TU, Malaysia
- CD209 These units are designed to provide an opportunity for the expression of individual energy and ability: Managing & Implementing Business Project Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- A company manufactures a single product. Budget and standard cost details for next year include: CORPORATE FINANCE Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- KPMG’s global 2020 HR Pulse Survey received responses from nearly 1,300 HR executives worldwide across diversified: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- When Google decided to “build a better boss”, it studied data from performance reviews, feedback surveys and also supporting documents: Management Function and Managerial Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- KMC2133: Define Learned Behaviors and give a situation example to explain learned behaviors: Media Studies Coursework, MUM, Malaysia