ABXM1103: The International Labour Organization (ILO) reports that more than 15 million children or nearly one in every 10 children: MAN, SOCIETY AND CULTURE Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||ABXM1103: MAN SOCIETY AND CULTURE|
The International Labour Organization (ILO) reports that more than 15 million children or nearly one in every 10 children worldwide are involved in child labour. Nearly half of the children were involved in hazardous work and over two-thirds were out of school. Why are efforts to eradicate these symptoms still not showing results?
Part 1: Based on the statement above:
- Describe in detail your understanding of the concept of age division in terms of age in society.
- Choose any country that has the highest child labour use in the world and discuss the causes of child labour abuse in that country with examples.
- Give your opinion on the implications of the widespread use of child labour in the country.
- State FOUR efforts that can be done by the country to overcome the problem of child labour.
Part 2: Online Class Participation
This part requires students to participate actively in the myINSPIRE eforum. Discuss the following topics in the forum and submit proof of your participation with your tutor and peers in the eforum online discussions:
- Why is the abuse of child labour still happen in underdeveloped countries? Discuss.
- Discuss the role of the United Nations (UN) in overcoming the problem of child labour around the world.
Instruction on how to submit proof of online class participation:
- Select the best FIVE (5) of your postings from the forum discussion in myINSPIRE.
- Do screenshots of the postings and include them as images in your Part 2 assignment file.
- The screenshots should be in an image file (either in JPG or PNG format). Refer to the sample of Screen Grab below.
The screenshots should contain the name, title of the discussion, day, date and time.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for cheap assignment help on ABXM1103: MAN SOCIETY AND CULTURE then you are at a precise place. Malaysia Assignment help hired only certified experts from a renowned universities. our experts are available 24 hours to provide management assignment help, nursing assignment help, statistics assignment help, etc within the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- ELC501: Human beings harbour a deep need to belong. On a biological level, belonging is survival: English for Critical Academic Reading Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- What is the maximum amount you would pay for an asset that generates an income of $150,000 at the end of each: Managerial Economic Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- Choose 3 cryptocurrencies from the list that you think can become important cryptocurrencies in the future: Information System Management Report, UTM, Malaysia
- DQS351: Measurement of Groundworks and Concrete Works in Superstructure and Describe the uses of measurement in the local and international construction industries: Measurement of Construction Works Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- MPU3113: Perlembagaan Malaysia mula berkuatkuasa pada tahun 1957 Ia berfungsi sebagai asas bagi semua undang-undang: Hubungan Etink Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- List and explain the IT hardware requirements needed in each branch to allow communication between each office: Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Explain about what is the current problem that makes you want to do the project: cyber security final year project Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- ACC2200: Introduction to management accounting Assignment, MUM, Malaysia Assuming you are planning to set up a business selling goods to customers in Kuala Lumpur or the Selangor area
- Shaun is a fitness model and an influencer. The content covers the importance of fitness and healthy diets: Business Law Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- UBML2013: Select any one current news report from Star Online that is relevant to any topic from Topic 5 to Topic 8: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia