ABXM1103: The International Labour Organization (ILO) reports that more than 15 million children or nearly one in every 10 children: MAN, SOCIETY AND CULTURE Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||ABXM1103: MAN SOCIETY AND CULTURE|
The International Labour Organization (ILO) reports that more than 15 million children or nearly one in every 10 children worldwide are involved in child labour. Nearly half of the children were involved in hazardous work and over two-thirds were out of school. Why are efforts to eradicate these symptoms still not showing results?
Part 1: Based on the statement above:
- Describe in detail your understanding of the concept of age division in terms of age in society.
- Choose any country that has the highest child labour use in the world and discuss the causes of child labour abuse in that country with examples.
- Give your opinion on the implications of the widespread use of child labour in the country.
- State FOUR efforts that can be done by the country to overcome the problem of child labour.
Part 2: Online Class Participation
This part requires students to participate actively in the myINSPIRE eforum. Discuss the following topics in the forum and submit proof of your participation with your tutor and peers in the eforum online discussions:
- Why is the abuse of child labour still happen in underdeveloped countries? Discuss.
- Discuss the role of the United Nations (UN) in overcoming the problem of child labour around the world.
Instruction on how to submit proof of online class participation:
- Select the best FIVE (5) of your postings from the forum discussion in myINSPIRE.
- Do screenshots of the postings and include them as images in your Part 2 assignment file.
- The screenshots should be in an image file (either in JPG or PNG format). Refer to the sample of Screen Grab below.
The screenshots should contain the name, title of the discussion, day, date and time.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for cheap assignment help on ABXM1103: MAN SOCIETY AND CULTURE then you are at a precise place. Malaysia Assignment help hired only certified experts from a renowned universities. our experts are available 24 hours to provide management assignment help, nursing assignment help, statistics assignment help, etc within the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- MHRD510: As ﬁrms increase their levels of international activity, their organizational structures and Human Resource Management: Global Human Resource Management Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- CBC3013: Explain the roles and responsibilities of management. Explain management principles and the tasks of managers: Principles of Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Joe is a 15-year-old, who has been referred to see the school counsellor by his teacher: Ethics and professional issues in counselling and psychology Case Study, MUM
- BEX1033: Construct a data pool for the COVID-19 vaccine dose based on the sample block stated in Table Q1: Statistics Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- Company FTZ is a company that manufactures telecommunications equipment and provides support: Project Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- EBTL 4103: Describe the terms and conditions of your current employment which consists of the express and implied terms: Law and Technology Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Climate change is the biggest threat to global health in the 21st century. Some of these threats include more frequent and intense droughts: English for Business Essay, TU, Malaysia
- Design an advertisement for this product, which includes the description of the product and a new slogan: marketing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The flagship state campuses are led by a Rector and smaller campuses are led by a Coordinator: Quantitative method for business Assignment, LU, Malaysia
- STA1203: Foundation In Business Information Technology Programme (CFPI) Determine whether each of the following variables is quantitative or qualitative : Business Statistics