BSR402 Building Construction And Materials I UITM Assignment Sample Malaysia
BSR402 Building Construction and Materials I is the perfect introductory course. It provides an overview of historical building styles and construction methods, teaches students how to properly read blueprints and elevations, and even covers topics such as roofing, masonry, carpentry, framing and concrete work.
The course offers a wealth of knowledge that is essential for aspiring construction professionals to have at their disposal in order to be successful. The instructional team is highly experienced in this area and will ensure that students walk away from this course with the all the tools necessary for a strong foundation in the fundamentals of modern construction techniques.
Buy Non Plagiarized & Properly Structured Assignment Solution
Don’t wait until the last minute to secure a talented assignment writer for BSR402 Building Construction and Materials I course – make sure you hire them in time!
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offers the best BSR402 Building Construction and Materials I UITM Assignment Sample Malaysia. Hire our professional writers today for completing your task and get amazing grades in your assignments without any hassle! Our talented writers are experienced in providing quality assignment solutions to meet all your expectations.
This section offers a variety of assignment tasks for you to explore. Check out what we have available:
Assignment Task 1: Discover the principles and procedure of building construction and the various types of material technology practiced as applied to low rise domestic, commercial and industrial.
Building construction refers to the process of designing, planning, and constructing a structure that is meant for human habitation or commercial/industrial use. The principles of building construction involve understanding the needs of the building’s occupants, as well as the materials and techniques that will be used to construct it. The following are the basic principles and procedures of building construction:
- Design and Planning: This involves creating a detailed plan for the building that includes the structure, layout, and materials to be used. Architects and engineers work together to create a plan that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Foundation: The foundation is the base of the building, which supports the entire structure. It must be designed and constructed to withstand the weight of the building and any external forces such as wind and earthquakes.
- Framing: Framing is the process of building the frame of the building, which includes the walls, floors, and roof. The frame is usually made of wood, steel, or concrete.
- Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC: These systems are installed during the construction process to provide electricity, water, and heating/cooling to the building.
- Insulation: Insulation is added to the walls, roof, and floors to regulate the temperature and reduce energy consumption.
- Finishing: The finishing process involves adding the final touches to the building, such as painting, flooring, and installing fixtures.
There are various types of material technology practiced in building construction, which include:
- Wood: Wood is a popular building material for low-rise domestic and commercial buildings due to its strength, durability, and natural beauty.
- Concrete: Concrete is a versatile material that can be used for foundations, walls, and floors. It is strong, durable, and resistant to fire, moisture, and pests.
- Steel: Steel is a strong and durable material that is used for framing, roofs, and exterior walls. It is also resistant to fire and pests.
- Brick: Brick is a traditional building material that is used for walls and facades. It is durable, fire-resistant, and provides good insulation.
- Glass: Glass is a popular material for commercial and industrial buildings due to its ability to let in natural light and provide a modern, sleek look.
Hire Writer For Custom Assignment Assistance
Assignment Task 2: Describe the importance of site investigation: the properties of soil and its significance to type of building foundation.
Site investigation is a crucial step in any construction project as it helps to determine the properties of the soil at the construction site, which in turn has a significant impact on the type of building foundation that can be used.
The properties of soil, such as its composition, strength, and permeability, can vary significantly from one location to another. Therefore, it is essential to conduct a thorough investigation of the site to understand the soil characteristics and assess its suitability for the proposed construction.
The significance of soil properties to building foundation can be illustrated by the fact that the foundation is responsible for transferring the weight of the building to the underlying soil. The type of foundation that can be used is directly related to the soil properties at the site. For instance, if the soil is soft or unstable, it may not be suitable for a standard foundation, and alternatives such as piling or deep foundations may need to be considered.
Furthermore, the soil properties can also affect the design and cost of the building foundation. For example, if the soil is particularly weak, more extensive and deeper foundations may be required to ensure stability, which can significantly increase the cost of the project.
Assignment Task 3: Indicate the construction techniques practiced in Malaysia and the various types of building materials in the construction industry.
Malaysia is a country with a diverse culture, and this diversity is reflected in its construction techniques and building materials. Here are some of the common construction techniques practiced in Malaysia:
- Traditional Malay House Construction: This construction technique is based on using wooden stilts and columns as the foundation and support for the entire structure. The walls and roofs are made of natural materials like thatch, bamboo, and wood.
- Concrete Construction: Modern construction techniques in Malaysia are based on reinforced concrete structures that are used in high-rise buildings, bridges, and other large structures. This technique involves pouring concrete into molds reinforced with steel bars, which gives the structure strength and durability.
- Steel Construction: Steel construction is popular in Malaysia for its strength, durability, and flexibility. It is commonly used in building large commercial and industrial buildings.
- Prefabricated Construction: Prefabrication is a technique that involves the assembly of building components in a factory and then transported to the construction site. This technique is becoming increasingly popular in Malaysia for its speed and cost-effectiveness.
In terms of building materials, here are some of the common types used in Malaysia:
- Timber: Malaysia has a rich supply of timber, and it is commonly used in traditional Malay house construction. It is also used in modern construction for decorative purposes and in interior finishes.
- Concrete: Concrete is a commonly used material in modern construction. It is durable, versatile, and can be molded into various shapes and sizes.
- Steel: Steel is a strong and durable material that is used in modern construction for its strength, durability, and flexibility.
- Bricks: Bricks are commonly used in construction in Malaysia for their durability and strength. They are also easy to work with and can be used for both load-bearing and non-load bearing walls.
- Glass: Glass is a popular material used in modern construction for its aesthetic appeal and energy efficiency.
- Tiles: Tiles are commonly used in Malaysia for flooring and wall finishes. They are available in a variety of materials, including ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone.
Pay & Get Instant Solution Of Assignmets and Essays By Malaysian Writers
Hire us today to avail the best-written BSR402 Building Construction and Materials I assignments at the most economical prices!
The assignment sample discussed above is based on BSR402 Building Construction and Materials I. This sample is just a glimpse of our service quality. Our team of expert writers is available 24/7 to provide you with the best assignment solutions that are tailored according to your individual requirements. From researching materials, analyzing data, and providing evidence for the paper, we make sure that all aspects are handled in the most professional way.
At Malaysia Assignment Help, our writers have the knowledge, skills, and experience to provide you with exceptional engineering assignment help in Malaysia. We use only reliable sources for our assignments and can guarantee that your paper will be 100% plagiarism-free. With us, you can rest assured of getting accurate solutions that are written from scratch, tailored as per your instructions, and delivered within the stipulated time frame. We also have a dedicated team of homework helpers that can provide you with step-by-step guidance for your assignment and make sure that all the requirements are met.
So, the next time you need someone to pay to do assignment, look no further than us and get custom-written solutions delivered right to your doorstep!