XBOH2103: Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||XBOH2103: OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH MANAGEMENT|
Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization to encourage a safer working environment among employees. Safety and health officer is having problems choosing the best method to organize the campaign since almost 70% of their workers are foreigners from five different countries.
Analyze the situation and answer the following questions:
How can the organization ensure that the nature of the campaign is effective and communicated and understood by their employees? Explain why is it important to use a variety of methods to communicate health and safety information in the workplace lastly, other than communication problems, describe other factors in the organization that could reduce the effectiveness of the campaign.
2. Injuries and incidents at the workplace contribute to the loss of time in production, damage to machinery and absence of the injured workers. Many approaches have been considered to implement appropriate actions or solutions which in the end provide benefits to the company or organization. Discuss in detail a least THREE (3) common approachesinvolved>in every safety and health program. In your discussion, highlight which approaches has shown the most positive result.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
The Kuala Lumpur assignment writers at malaysiaassignmenthelp.com who guide students with tough academic writings and solve all the queries easily. The Malaysian experts in our team are well-versed with all the academic writings and offer great health science assignment help to all learners.
Recent Solved Questions
- MBOC 7013: You are the Chief Investment Officer of an International Investment Firm: Financial Management Assignment, IMUW, Malaysia
- Identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches: Operational Research Research Paper, TUE, Malaysia
- PFS 2143: Discuss from the journal and you can add other discussions from other sources to support your issues: Corporate Finance Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- BBM 208/05: Mr. Musk opened his California factory this week in defiance of local orders He has also criticized the response to the pandemic: Business Ethics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: You are in a senior management position in a leading international funds management firm: Investment and Portfolio Management Case Study, WOU, Malaysia
- MGF1010: Choose an organisation which you would like to render support in promoting workplace well-being: Introduction to management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- BEE3143: Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations: Power System Analysis Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- EEPB353: Refer to the simplified Power System Network of a transmission system network Recently, The government’s economic planning: Power System Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- HMEC5123: You are required to carry out an observation to observe the quality of the learning environment for an early childhood setting: Quality of the Educational Environment for Young Children Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- DBIE9805: Commercializing Innovation Through People A critical issue for industrialization and governments everywhere is the need to encourage innovation and change among industry: Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship Assignment, CU, Malaysia