XBOH2103: Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||XBOH2103: OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH MANAGEMENT|
Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization to encourage a safer working environment among employees. Safety and health officer is having problems choosing the best method to organize the campaign since almost 70% of their workers are foreigners from five different countries.
Analyze the situation and answer the following questions:
How can the organization ensure that the nature of the campaign is effective and communicated and understood by their employees? Explain why is it important to use a variety of methods to communicate health and safety information in the workplace lastly, other than communication problems, describe other factors in the organization that could reduce the effectiveness of the campaign.
2. Injuries and incidents at the workplace contribute to the loss of time in production, damage to machinery and absence of the injured workers. Many approaches have been considered to implement appropriate actions or solutions which in the end provide benefits to the company or organization. Discuss in detail a least THREE (3) common approachesinvolved>in every safety and health program. In your discussion, highlight which approaches has shown the most positive result.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
The Kuala Lumpur assignment writers at malaysiaassignmenthelp.com who guide students with tough academic writings and solve all the queries easily. The Malaysian experts in our team are well-versed with all the academic writings and offer great health science assignment help to all learners.
Recent Solved Questions
- DED5074: Henry Mintzberg opines, “Simply because all the decisions cannot be understood at one centre, in one brain: SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS AND IMPROVEMENT Report, MSU, Malaysia
- ITS63504: You are recently hired by Hilti and are appointed as an International IT Consultant cum UI-UX Designer at Hilti Corporation: Human Computer Interaction Assignment, Malaysia
- ACC7102E: You are expected to be resourceful, innovative and creative when communicating and presenting your discussion: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE FOR MANAGERS Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Does the scope of the project appear to have been clearly defined upfront and Is there any evidence of an effective risk assessment process: Master of Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Computational thinking is an approach to problem-solving that involves critical and logical thinking in order to solve problems: Computational Thinking Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- KMC3264: The media industry is constantly evolving, and companies often need to be able to adapt to thrive or survive: Managing Media and Business Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- West End Bicycle is a company that has been manufacturing bicycles since 1985: IT Audit and Risk Management Report, ASB, Malaysia
- BNNS 6234: Discuss the Management of patients with Underwater Seal Drainage focusing on nursing responsibilities: Cardiovascular and Respiratory Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- Draw 3 marketing channels for the consumer market with appropriate examples In order to plan the strategies for the marketing channel: Macroeconomic Report, PM, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Identify ONE financial risk faced by Alphabet Inc given the above scenario Systematically review and critically evaluate research from a variety: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia