XBLR3103 OSH Legislation Assignment – OUM
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
|XBLR3103 OSH Legislation
Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) at work is an important issue and implies all types of businesses. The main purpose of the law is to prevent accidents, illnesses, and injuries in the workplace towards the development of a safety culture within an organization.
Choose THREE main activities in your organisation and determine their occupational safety and health legal requirements.
Develop a detail legal register for those activities (at least a total of TEN different legal requirements are determined for all the activities chosen in (1)).
Examine the level of compliance for the legal requirements determined in (2); and
Provide recommendations to improve the level of compliance for those activities.
Write on how OSH legislation contributes in creating good safety culture within an organization.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
The proficient Malaysian experts at malaysiaassignmenthelp.com present the best health economics assignment help services for students at all academic levels. We have a team of well-qualified and certified experts that deliver top-rated academic writing help. Hire our freelance assignment writers in Malaysia and get all your papers completed well.
Recent Solved Questions
- CSC408: Manufacturers are experiencing a turbulent global environment that embodies challenges, opportunities, and uncertainties: Information System and Management Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- SME ambidexterity during economic recessions: The role of managerial external capabilities: Project Paper Managerial Economics Case Study, Unipsas, Malaysia
- As a creative director of a new fashion company, you are required to create one fashionable product: Management & Innovation Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- BKC1253: A researcher wishes to determine the molar mass of a metal and a nonvolatile solute. For the metal determination: Physical Chemistry Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- The Director of Economics and Policy (PwC) emphasizes data’s function as the catalyst for a country’s growth: Advanced Data Analysis Essay, SU, Malaysia
- Ability to use Proteus Simulation Software to simulate electric circuits and measure electrical quantities: Electronic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- To find out what are the expectations of the patient of the Malaysian government hospital: Business Research Methods Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- Describe with real examples the types and significant decisions made by each level of management: Information technology Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- In recent years, US tech companies have faced increased scrutiny in Washington over their size and power: Business Economics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BAFB1013 Dato Dzul is considering two mutually exclusive projects, Project West Ham and Project Averton: Principles of Finance Assignment, UIU, Malaysia