XBLR3103 OSH Legislation Assignment – OUM
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||XBLR3103 OSH Legislation|
Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) at work is an important issue and implies all types of businesses. The main purpose of the law is to prevent accidents, illnesses, and injuries in the workplace towards the development of a safety culture within an organization.
Choose THREE main activities in your organisation and determine their occupational safety and health legal requirements.
Develop a detail legal register for those activities (at least a total of TEN different legal requirements are determined for all the activities chosen in (1)).
Examine the level of compliance for the legal requirements determined in (2); and
Provide recommendations to improve the level of compliance for those activities.
Write on how OSH legislation contributes in creating good safety culture within an organization.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
The proficient Malaysian experts at malaysiaassignmenthelp.com present the best health economics assignment help services for students at all academic levels. We have a team of well-qualified and certified experts that deliver top-rated academic writing help. Hire our freelance assignment writers in Malaysia and get all your papers completed well.
Recent Solved Questions
- HRM581: Mandy is a 20-year-old Malaysian employed as an Administrative Clerk at AMD Precision Sdn Bhd in Melaka: Malaysian Employment Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics: MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- FAR610/620: The primary activities of Frozit Bhd are manufacturing, sale, trading and distribution of frozen food: Advanced Financial Accounting And Reporting 1 / Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Mr Wong is a Burger Queen outlet franchisee. As a franchisee, Mr Wong is expected to fulfill his contractual obligation to ensure his outlet: Operation Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Alisha merupakan atlet novice yang menjalani latihan intensif selama 6 bulan untuk meningkatkan prestasinya: Physical Practice Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- LAW1014: Laurie who is 16 years of age, decides to leave home She travels to Kuala Lumpur, where she quickly finds herself a full-time job: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Mega Technology is a small software design company set up two years ago In Mega Technology’s short period trading: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- ECONOMICS 223: Refined sugar producer MSM Malaysia Holdings Bhd’s profitability may be affected if the new government lowers the ceiling price of refined sugar: Mikroeconomy Case Study, USM, Malaysia
- Describe the key elements of clinical assessment of alcohol use disorders and critically discuss the challenges: Mental health Assignment, QUB, Malaysia
- LAW416: Karim ordered 100 packets of gummy bears from Julie. He instructed Julie to pack 20 packets in 5 boxes to be sent: Business Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia