XBFS4103: Food safety is something that must not be taken lightly and Productivity can be increased through the production of safe and quality: Osh Issues In Workplace Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||XBFS4103: Osh Issues In Workplace|
Food safety is something that must not be taken lightly. Productivity can be increased through the production of safe and quality food via continuous efforts implemented by all stakeholders to ensure food produced is safe for the people,” said YB Khairy Jamaluddin
Assume you are a Safety and Health Officer (SHO) in the food and beverage manufacturing industry. Prepare a PROPOSAL to give to your senior management that addresses the following points:
- Give an introduction to a selected food and beverage organization.
- Description of the new food product soon to be launched in the Malaysian market.
- Explanation of legal compliance in relation to the new food product.
- Description of the customer’s expectations on the safety and health aspects of the new food product.
- Explanation of the new food production’s safety and health practices.
Discuss “Current safety and health challenges in Malaysia’s food industries” on the MyInspire platform. Take a screenshot of your whole discussion page and attach it to your assignment report file.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- The manager of “Mee Segera Disukai Ramai” suspects that half of his 300 male and female workers are not very motivated: Research Methodology Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- KNC6013: The global warming scourge is threatening to ravage humanity and Rising sea levels: Advanced Conventional Energy System Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- The distinction between intention and recklessness has been made clear in case law: Criminal Law Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- This project aims to build an employee management system that consolidates all the relevant information on a company’s human resources: Employee Management System, Assignment, malaysia
- MAT1830: The Corruption Perceptions Index uses perceptions of the general public, business people: Discrete mathematics for computer science Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- What are the weaknesses of the Sharing and data retrieval in cloud computing?: Cloud Computing Security Thesis Proposal, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Critically analyze the management of innovation and technology transfer as a core business process: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer, UOS, Malaysia
- Aizat is a 30-year-old male with a height and weight of 80 kg and 1.70 m, respectively. He asks you for the types of exercise: Fitness and Health Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- SHAS 3368: A case was brought before you, as the Registrar in the High Court of Kuala Lumpur. The deceased, whose name was Jaafar: Islamic Law of Succession Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- Wood is a vulnerable material to termites. Termite decay on the wood sample will cause physical damage to a wood structure: Statistic Assignment, USM, Malaysia