Which aspects of globalization has a positive or negative affect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY: International Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
Is Globalization good or bad?
a) Evaluate this statement using YOUR COMPANY as an example,
b) Which aspects of globalization have a positive or negative effect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY.
In September 2021, Ford motors announced that it is exiting the Indian market where it was operating since 1995, and is shutting down its car manufacturing plants in Gujarat and Chennai.
a) Discuss the challenges (government policies, competition, market share) faced by the company that led to the decision.
b) What are your thoughts on this decision and what other options would you have explored?
You can use the information from here https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-09/ford-will-cease-manufacturing-in-india-take-2-billion-charge
Kellogg’s entered the Indian market in 1994 with a lot of fanfare and advertisements but the sales dropped drastically in 1995.
a) Discuss the cultural mistakes that they had made.
b) Using the 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) explain the strategy they used to build back the business.
Your company is planning an expansion into the Australian and Vietnamese markets, using the Hofstede cultural dimension theory, discuss how your company will adapt to the different cultural differences between the two countries.
Use the chart from https://www.hofstede-insights.com/product/compare-countries to do your comparison.
China has a competitive advantage over other countries in the manufacture of Lithium-ion batteries used in electric vehicles. Explain this phenomenon using Porter’s Diamond Model.
“Over the Years, Markets have become global. But now the COVID -19 Pandemic and the war in Ukraine is disrupting the structure and direction of international business. Elaborate your answer with relevant examples.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
We provide assignment help online to scholars of Malaysia who cannot complete their International Business assignments. At Malaysia Assignment Help Our proficient business writers can make your IBM530 Introduction To International Business Assignment at a budget-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Mark, aged 36 years, is a sales executive who presents with a 5-hour history of right loin pain of moderate intensity associated with nausea and urinary frequency: renal medicine Assignment, USW, Malaysia
- UBAF3023: Sustainability reporting is a report that is published by organizations to give details about the impact a company is having on the environmental: Corporate Reporting and Current Issues, Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- ACCT2111: Critically evaluate and apply accounting theories to complex cases to solve ethical accounting issues: Accounting Thoughts and Ethics Assignment, RMIT, Malaysia
- DFN5214: Mutiara Berhad is interested in measuring its overall cost of capital. The current investigation has gathered the following data: Fundamentals of Finance 2 Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- System Auto is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena: Diploma in Network Technology Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- UKAF1083: The MASB had on 17 November 2011 announced and confirmed that Malaysia will converge with IFRS by 1 January 2012: Financial Accounting II Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- ETMS63020: Explain with applicable relevant examples how would you apply the following didactical principle: Economic and Management Sciences Teaching 1 Assignment, SPU, Malaysia
- The multiplication rule for dependent events is used since we are interested in the first player being a senior: Probability Home Work, HWU, Malaysia
- JUS101: Kursus keusahawanan bertujuan memberi pendedahan kepada pelajar mengenai bidang keusahawan dan: Teras Keusahawanan Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- BNRS 6222: The nursing profession plays an integral role in all aspects of emergencies, including pandemic disease: Epidemiology Essay, LUC, Malaysia