Which aspects of globalization has a positive or negative affect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY: International Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
Is Globalization good or bad?
a) Evaluate this statement using YOUR COMPANY as an example,
b) Which aspects of globalization have a positive or negative effect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY.
In September 2021, Ford motors announced that it is exiting the Indian market where it was operating since 1995, and is shutting down its car manufacturing plants in Gujarat and Chennai.
a) Discuss the challenges (government policies, competition, market share) faced by the company that led to the decision.
b) What are your thoughts on this decision and what other options would you have explored?
You can use the information from here https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-09/ford-will-cease-manufacturing-in-india-take-2-billion-charge
Kellogg’s entered the Indian market in 1994 with a lot of fanfare and advertisements but the sales dropped drastically in 1995.
a) Discuss the cultural mistakes that they had made.
b) Using the 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) explain the strategy they used to build back the business.
Your company is planning an expansion into the Australian and Vietnamese markets, using the Hofstede cultural dimension theory, discuss how your company will adapt to the different cultural differences between the two countries.
Use the chart from https://www.hofstede-insights.com/product/compare-countries to do your comparison.
China has a competitive advantage over other countries in the manufacture of Lithium-ion batteries used in electric vehicles. Explain this phenomenon using Porter’s Diamond Model.
“Over the Years, Markets have become global. But now the COVID -19 Pandemic and the war in Ukraine is disrupting the structure and direction of international business. Elaborate your answer with relevant examples.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
We provide assignment help online to scholars of Malaysia who cannot complete their International Business assignments. At Malaysia Assignment Help Our proficient business writers can make your IBM530 Introduction To International Business Assignment at a budget-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- G0302: Submitting or presenting someone else’s work, words, ideas, data or information as your own intentionally or unintentionally: Web Site Design Report, XUM, Malaysia
- LAW523: Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris: Finance Law Essay, CSU, Malaysia
- Discuss the growth strategies in Ansoff s Matrix that can be opted to Influence the growth of the newly developed product: Innovation management and new product development Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Describe how individuals can develop the role of ethics in a mixed economy and identify the characteristics of a mixed economy: Business Ethics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Through the subject of Marine Technology, you have been exposed to Diesel engines, boilers, steam and gas turbines: Marine Technology Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- LAW 309: Danny was a boiler man who worked for the Palm Oil Research Institute (PORI) (fictitious), an agency under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Plantation: ADMINISTRATIVE LAW Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Draw the structures of the following compounds showing every orbital involved in the sigma: Organic Chemistry Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Curricula are defined at various levels, the state and classroom levels being the most well-known: Curriculum Development Dissertation, UKM, Malaysia
- EAB20803: On 1 January 2020 Q10 Bhd acquired 80% shares in Phyto Bhd for an immediate cash payment of RM6,720,000: Financial Accounting and Reporting 3 Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- LAW 3711: Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang: Equity & Trusts II Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia