Which aspects of globalization has a positive or negative affect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY: International Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
Is Globalization good or bad?
a) Evaluate this statement using YOUR COMPANY as an example,
b) Which aspects of globalization have a positive or negative effect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY.
In September 2021, Ford motors announced that it is exiting the Indian market where it was operating since 1995, and is shutting down its car manufacturing plants in Gujarat and Chennai.
a) Discuss the challenges (government policies, competition, market share) faced by the company that led to the decision.
b) What are your thoughts on this decision and what other options would you have explored?
You can use the information from here https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-09/ford-will-cease-manufacturing-in-india-take-2-billion-charge
Kellogg’s entered the Indian market in 1994 with a lot of fanfare and advertisements but the sales dropped drastically in 1995.
a) Discuss the cultural mistakes that they had made.
b) Using the 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) explain the strategy they used to build back the business.
Your company is planning an expansion into the Australian and Vietnamese markets, using the Hofstede cultural dimension theory, discuss how your company will adapt to the different cultural differences between the two countries.
Use the chart from https://www.hofstede-insights.com/product/compare-countries to do your comparison.
China has a competitive advantage over other countries in the manufacture of Lithium-ion batteries used in electric vehicles. Explain this phenomenon using Porter’s Diamond Model.
“Over the Years, Markets have become global. But now the COVID -19 Pandemic and the war in Ukraine is disrupting the structure and direction of international business. Elaborate your answer with relevant examples.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
We provide assignment help online to scholars of Malaysia who cannot complete their International Business assignments. At Malaysia Assignment Help Our proficient business writers can make your IBM530 Introduction To International Business Assignment at a budget-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Multiple reactions were taking place in a reactor for which the products are noted as the desired product (D) and undesired products: Bachelor of Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BAC20103: Apply their knowledge in business and accounting: Principles of Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- TMF1414: Your task is to develop a room reservation system for My Vacation Hotel The room tariff for this hotel is given in the table below: Programming Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- In response to the judicial outcome of the Afghan Hijackers case, then-future Prime Minister of the United Kingdom: Public Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- A patient’s sister, who often collects her brother’s medicine, asks for a photocopy of his repeat prescription: Pharmacy Practice Essay, TU, Malaysia
- HRM581: Mandy is a 20-year-old Malaysian employed as an Administrative Clerk at AMD Precision Sdn Bhd in Melaka: Malaysian Employment Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- USPP3014: F. H. Bradley philosophizes that metaphysics is the finding of bad reasons for what we believe upon instinct: Metaphysics Research Paper, UUM, Malaysia
- EBQ2054: Describe the theoretical contribution in your research with the consideration of the relevant social theories that are supported by the specified arguments: Business Research Method Essay, UM, Malaysia
- The future of talent management Changing the way you attract, acquire, develop and retain talents: Strategic Talent Management, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- The distinction between intention and recklessness has been made clear in case law: Criminal Law Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia