Which aspects of globalization has a positive or negative affect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY: International Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
Is Globalization good or bad?
a) Evaluate this statement using YOUR COMPANY as an example,
b) Which aspects of globalization have a positive or negative effect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY.
In September 2021, Ford motors announced that it is exiting the Indian market where it was operating since 1995, and is shutting down its car manufacturing plants in Gujarat and Chennai.
a) Discuss the challenges (government policies, competition, market share) faced by the company that led to the decision.
b) What are your thoughts on this decision and what other options would you have explored?
You can use the information from here https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-09/ford-will-cease-manufacturing-in-india-take-2-billion-charge
Kellogg’s entered the Indian market in 1994 with a lot of fanfare and advertisements but the sales dropped drastically in 1995.
a) Discuss the cultural mistakes that they had made.
b) Using the 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) explain the strategy they used to build back the business.
Your company is planning an expansion into the Australian and Vietnamese markets, using the Hofstede cultural dimension theory, discuss how your company will adapt to the different cultural differences between the two countries.
Use the chart from https://www.hofstede-insights.com/product/compare-countries to do your comparison.
China has a competitive advantage over other countries in the manufacture of Lithium-ion batteries used in electric vehicles. Explain this phenomenon using Porter’s Diamond Model.
“Over the Years, Markets have become global. But now the COVID -19 Pandemic and the war in Ukraine is disrupting the structure and direction of international business. Elaborate your answer with relevant examples.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
We provide assignment help online to scholars of Malaysia who cannot complete their International Business assignments. At Malaysia Assignment Help Our proficient business writers can make your IBM530 Introduction To International Business Assignment at a budget-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BFW2751: Nancy Lim a financial analyst, is looking for your guidance regarding her new investment portfolio, which is worth $2 million: Derivatives 1 Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- You are designing a grocery delivery business. Via the Internet, your company will offer ALL fresh and frozen foods: Operations Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- According to Khalifa & Alswailem, (2021) at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Saudi Arabia, the implementation and upgrading of the hospital information: MBA in Healthcare Management Case Study, APU, Malaysia
- OPM530: Sustainability has gained increased attention in the global volatile setting and has pressed businesses to modify: Introduction to Operation Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- This assignment aims to demonstrate your knowledge and competency in planning, designing, preparing, administering, and appraising: Educational Assessment Malaysia
- At the product page clicking on the product will have a add outlet product, inside need to have a form that have a select option: Programming Ruby on Rails Assignment Malaysia
- MOM705: Explain how Operations Management OM research can complement Entrepreneurship theory – 3 – 4 pages: Operations management Assignment, AEU, Malaysia
- Test Case Prioritization Using Swarm Intelligence Algorithm To Improve Fault Coverage And Time For Web Applications: Software Engineering Dissertation, UTM, Malaysia
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: Naval collabration Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- BBF201: In order to prepare to send his child to a medical school in the future, Encik Ishak wants to accumulate RM1.5 million: Introduction To Financial Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia