“Recruitment” is the process of discovering and recruiting the best and most qualified individual for a job opportunity: Human Resource Management Essay, APU, Malaysia
|Asia Pacific University (APU)
|Human Resource Management
“Recruitment” is the process of discovering and recruiting the best and most qualified individual for a job opportunity in a timely and cost-effective manner in human resource management. It’s also known as the “process of locating potential employees and motivating and encouraging them to apply for positions within a firm. It is a complete procedure with a full life cycle that begins with the identification of the company’s employment demands and ends with the employee’s introduction to the organization.
When we think of the recruiting process, we think of actions like analyzing the job requirements, attracting people to apply for that job, screening and selecting applications, employing the selected candidates to become new employees of the organization, and integrating them into the structure.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- Solve the following pair of simultaneous differential equations: Mathematics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Create a manufacturing company that acts as an end-product manufacturer. Your company must be in a developing: Supply Chain Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- We use the natural zeolite clinoptilolite as the sensitive element in a plasticized PVC membrane: High Electron Mobility Transistor Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- GSGM7223 Discuss how should Adams and his teams keep the organization aligned with changes in the environment?: MANAGING ORGANISATION Assignment, UNITAR, MALAYSIA
- BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- TSE307/05: Describes Logical Reasoning which includes Critical Thinking in a formal and daily task performance: computational Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBM103/03: You have been asked to form a task force to deal with an issue at your workplace: Principles and Practice of Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- MH370: All businesses in the world are vulnerable to crises that can give a damaging impact on the organization’s reputation: Crisis Communication Management Strategies Assignment, MMA, Malaysia
- Identify the main aspects of mise-en-scene that are being used. Which are most important and why: Film, Television and Screen Studies Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- SBCH1103: Calculate the pressure exerted by 0.0153 moles of CO2 gas in a container of 1.467 L at 20.0°C: Inorganic Chemistry Assignment, OUM, Malaysia