“Recruitment” is the process of discovering and recruiting the best and most qualified individual for a job opportunity: Human Resource Management Essay, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||Human Resource Management|
“Recruitment” is the process of discovering and recruiting the best and most qualified individual for a job opportunity in a timely and cost-effective manner in human resource management. It’s also known as the “process of locating potential employees and motivating and encouraging them to apply for positions within a firm. It is a complete procedure with a full life cycle that begins with the identification of the company’s employment demands and ends with the employee’s introduction to the organization.
When we think of the recruiting process, we think of actions like analyzing the job requirements, attracting people to apply for that job, screening and selecting applications, employing the selected candidates to become new employees of the organization, and integrating them into the structure.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- Identify a project that integrates Sustainable developments into its project initiation and management: Sustainable Project Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Select a material from your industry that requires analyses using atomic absorption spectroscopy and X-ray spectroscopies: American Society of Anesthesiologists Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BMK310/03: Established in 1957, Corica Pastries from Australia has consistently been delighting customers with their world-famous apple strudels: Retailing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Explanation of ideas and information/content and organization: accurate and detailed descriptions of the problems: Nursing Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- There have been large extinctions throughout Earth’s history. The most famous of these caused the end of the dinosaurs: English Home Work, UPM, Malaysia
- A company claims that its new manufacturing process results in a mean weight of 60 grams for a certain product: Biostatics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The main objective of the Assessment is to allow the students to have further understanding of computer Operating Systems: Computer and Operating Systems Assignment, PSB Academy, Malaysia
- TSE3173: Within the time allocated, your groups are required to design the following site elements and integrate them into a functional website: Web Application Coursework, KPTM, Malaysia
- BUSN11078: Demonstrate a critical understanding of the key tools for analysis of the internal and external environmental: Integration of Business Functions Assignment, UWS, Malaysia
- Many organizations faced challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic, and some found ways to overcome them but some failed: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Assignment, SU, Malaysia