ScholarGate is planning to develop a new web-based system for managing individual publications: ENTERPRISE PROGRAMMING Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|Asia Pacific University (APU)
Part III: Complete the following program. (25 marks)
ScholarGate is planning to develop a new web-based system for managing individual publications. In addition to managing individual publications, Scholar Gate serves as a professional showcase for scholars to highlight their areas of interest and acader•r, achievements. Figure 1 shows the MVC framework with Java classes and tiles involved in Figure 2 shows the database design.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Optimize your academic journey in Malaysia with our expert services as an Assignment Writing Helper and Online Coursework Writing Helper. Delve into the intricacies of Enterprise Programming with our tailored assistance.Malaysian students can effortlessly invest in our professional services, ensuring a streamlined learning experience. Master the complexities of your coursework with our support, propelling your academic success to new heights in Enterprise Programming.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKT209: This case is about the social network Facebook, which needs no introduction When we first featured it in an earlier edition: Digital Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- With the increase of requirement for electric power and decrease of fossil energy, the photovoltaic power plant has a great development: Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- On 1.12.2022, Marie offered to sell her porcelain doll to Lisa at RM200.00. Six days later, on 7.12.2022 Lisa rang Marie: Business Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- GSGM7334: The CIO of A&D High Tech, Matt Webb, needs to determine whether the proposed online store project can be completed in time: Project Management Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- The role of Small and Medium Enterprises (‘SMEs’) in the Malaysian economy is undoubtedly important: Introduction to Business Ethics and Values Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- MGT555: The Coordinator Department of Business Economics wanted to investigate the improvement of students’ grades: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Tulip Berhad sold goods to Mawar Berhad for RM1.5 million. The margin was 20% on the selling price which was the normal markup: Accounting Essay, UON, Malaysia
- Wajarkan kesan terhadap keseluruhan operasi Pelabuhan Johor akibat ‘Kawasan Kelabu’ selepas Malaysia: Transport and Distribution Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- BBM204: Describe the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in Malaysia. Explain any THREE (3) ways in which a proposal can be revoked: Business Law Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Corporate entrepreneurship refers to an approach where opportunities are pursued through implementation, and the primary means: Corporate Entrepreneurship Capability Case Study, IUMW, Malaysia