What is the Factory and Machine Act 1967? Why was the promulgation of this Act necessary? Who is the enforcement authority: Legislation Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
- What is the Factory and Machine Act 1967?
- Why was the promulgation of this Act necessary?
- Who is the enforcement authority named under this Act?
- List down four (4) powers of the inspector
- What was the aim of making the safety regulations under FMA 1967?
- When must an occupier notify the Chief inspector in the event of an accident? Name the Section number.
- What is the penalty that can be imposed on an occupier for failure to obtain a certificate of fitness before operating a machine?
- Mastina who had sprained her ankle while working in Factory WSW was given a medical leave certificate for four (4) days by the doctor. Must this incident be notified to the Chief Inspector?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling to complete your dissertation on time and looking for professional help? Malaysia Assignment Help is here to assist you with our top-quality dissertation writing services. Our team of experienced writers and editors have helped numerous students across Malaysia to achieve their academic goals by providing them with well-researched and well-written dissertations that are guaranteed to impress their professors. So hurry up and get assignment help from us.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT7101: examine the issues and trends in operations management and how that in turn affects an organisations SIPOC: MANAGING OPERATIONS OF BUSINESS Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- MKT420: Marketing planning is a systematic process involving the assessment of marketing opportunities and resources: Principles and Practice of Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBFA2203: Discuss the definition of companies’ capital structure and Discuss the differences between debt capital and equity capital of companies: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability: International Relations Dissertation, UITM, Malaysia
- PSY3150: Do men and women experience romantic jealousy differently? Address this in relation to relevant theories and empirical evidence: Psychology-Role of Violent Mass Media Assignment, DC, Malaysia
- In the era of information explosion, knowledge acquisition is no longer limited to inside school or classroom: Human Organs Application Edu Science Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- You work in Labuan for a well-known hotel chain You are needed to write a report on the COVID 19 pandemic: Business Communication Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Select TWO foreign cultures, one from the East and one from the West of the world. Compare and evaluate the differences between: Business Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Alexander the Great’s conquest of much of the Western world in the 4th century BC gave Hellenistic travelers: English Language Proficiency Essay, UOM, UK
- Evaluate the importance of the company’s financial objectives in driving the company’s growth plan. Synthesize the importance: Managerial Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia