We are extremely happy and proud to receive “Great Place to Work” certification: managing organisation Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||managing organisation Case Study|
HELLA INDIA LIGHTING LIMITED: TRANSFORMING HUMAN
“We are extremely happy and proud to receive “Great Place to Work” certification. When passion meets purpose, supported by an open and collaborative organizational culture, then hunger to innovate solutions for our customers comes naturally”. Rama Shankar, Managing Director, Hella
India Lighting Limited. The above statements, reflecting the commitment and aspirations of the employees of Hella India Lighting Limited (HIL), became a reality when, in 2018, HIL ranked 20th in India’s Great Place to Work (GPTW) Great Mid-Size Workplaces category1 and as one of the best in their Manufacturing category.2 HIL’s revenue was close to ₹2 billion,3 and the employee satisfaction rating matched the highest scores of the GPTW survey at the national level.
The GPTW survey had five parameters of evaluation: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie (see Exhibit 1). Claudia Bachmann, chief auditor of Hella’s global corporate management system, congratulated Rahul Kumar, head of HIL’s human resources (HR), on this great achievement. Kumar was the person in charge of reaching this milestone when he was appointed way back in 2016 “The HR team at HIL made a remarkably positive impression when presenting evidence of their improvements to various processes in the organization.” In October 2018, Kumar addressed his team in the monthly review meeting: The work started in 2011, and the target was finalized as the top 50 position in Great Place to Work, but initially the organization could not even succeed in qualifying. But now we have accomplished the milestone and we are in the top 20.
Management has appreciated our efforts and acknowledged our belief that values nurtured by the organisational culture create value of the organization [see Exhibit 2]. Therefore, our target has been revised. They think our team has the calibre to do better than this. Our new target is the top 10 position in Great Place to Work by 2020. I hope you all will be feeling that it’s a bigger challenge for us now. I want your opinion on how we shall proceed from here. We need to brainstorm. Shall we sustain our strategy or find new ways?
ermans (see Exhibit 3).
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Dear Malaysian students, for exceptional academic support, your search ends here! We offer top-notch assignment help online and specialized Case Study Help In Malaysia. Specifically tailored for the managing organisation Case Study at OUM, Malaysia, our experts are ready to assist you. You can trust our expertise and confidently pay our professionals for invaluable guidance on this subject. Join us on your journey to success and be a part of our "Great Place to Work" certified community at OUM, Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- In order to have a valid contract, all parties to a contract must have the capacity to enter into a contract: Principles of Business and Corporate Law, HU, Malaysia,
- MGT555: The advantages, problems, and challenges faced by organizations that implemented business analytics/data analytics: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Computational thinking is an approach to problem-solving that involves critical and logical thinking in order to solve problems: Computational Thinking Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- CBGD3103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance students’ knowledge in graphics design and apply the acquired knowledge: Graphic Design Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- EBTL 4103: Describe the terms and conditions of your current employment which consists of the express and implied terms: Law and Technology Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- By focusing on its strengths, its key customers, and the company’s underlying core values, Acme Management Technology: Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- In any industry, few organizations may face communication as a barrier to moving further, and also it can be difficult: Methodology Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- BCS2143: You are required to develop a Java Application-based banking application that enables customers to apply for loans online: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- BCS1107: The objective of the assignment is to develop a web application using web 2.0 technologies: ADVANCED WEB TECHNOLOGY Report, UTM, Malaysia
- DBQT2013 A manufacturing plant operates on a three-shift system: Shift A, Shift B, and Shift C: Business Statistics Group Assignment 2, CUM, Malaysia