TMF1434: Golden Hands Catering offers catering services for events such as weddings, birthdays, and celebration events: Data Structure & Algorithms Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
|University||University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)|
|Subject||TMF1434: Data Structure & Algorithms|
Golden Hands Catering offers catering services for events such as weddings, birthdays, and celebration events such as Hari Raya and Chinese New Year. They are a small medium company that tries to increase their revenue by following the market trend hence the need for them to be versatile in terms of their services offerings. The Golden Hands Catering services need a small system to manage their catering services events menu such as a menu for weddings, birthdays, celebrations and etc.
In a catering service regardless of the events, the menu must consist of starters, mains, desserts, and drinks. However certain events would require specific menu items such as birthdays would require birthdays cakes, Chinese New Year catering would require Yee sang and etc. To cater to different requirements of customers the food could be served either buffet style or course style. A course style would require a minimum number of 5 servers whereas a buffet would require a minimum number of 2 servers.
Apart from that they would require a system that keeps track of their customer’s orders. At most Golden Hands Catering can handle a maximum of 2 events per day either morning, evening, or nights events. They also need to record their weekly customer event bookings.
Write a program in C++ to design your solutions for Golden Hands Catering. You are encouraged to use your creativity and logical thinking to design your classes in order to increase the reusability and maintainability of your system.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Stuck with your TMF1434: Data Structure & Algorithms Assignment? Overcome the challenge by opting for our Do My Assignment Service at Malaysia Assignment Help. Our dedicated team of writers at the University of Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) will craft unique solutions that showcase an in-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms. Leave your assignment worries behind and experience the convenience of our online writing service.
Recent Solved Questions
- CDCN3103: Digital Farm is a renowned local company running server farms. Due to its successful digital hosting-related services: Introduction To Computer Networking Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: The Disadvantages of Social Media have Long been the Topic of Debate: English For Written Communication Assignment, OUM
- CT0473M: Solid Protect Sdn. Bhd. is a leading company that utilizes state-of-the-art cybersecurity technology to safeguard: Big Data Analytics & Technologies Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MAA3013: J.D.Orbit opened a cell phone accessory manufacturing plant, named Orbit Corporation (Orbit) in 1997: Accounting Information System Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- BMOM5203: Based on your reading of journal articles and books on leadership and your observation of the selected organization: Organization and Business Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- This year marks the 50th anniversary of one of the most important economic policies ever implemented: Malaysia Economy Essay, UON, Malaysia
- Prevalence Of Intravenous Canulization And Its Consequence To The Patients A Cross Sectional Quantitative Study In Hospital S: Nursing Research Paper, OUM Malaysia
- BBCE3013: Analyze and describe clearly the proposed issue or problem using appropriate tools or any relevant materials such as graphs: MALAYSIAN ECONOMY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Based on the works of any two authors you have read, discuss the portrayal of the social outcast or solitary figure and demonstrate: Bachelor of Arts Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BMIT5103: Information technology has revolutionized the banking industry, enabling online banking, mobile payments: Information Technology for Managers Assignment, OUM, Malaysia