TMF1414: Your task is to develop a room reservation system for My Vacation Hotel The room tariff for this hotel is given in the table below: Programming Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
|University||University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)|
- Distinguish the basic problem-solving techniques in developing algorithms and programs for given problems.
- Construct complete programs based on a given specification.
- Construct the process of top-down, stepwise refinement to benefit all related software construction tasks.
Your task is to develop a room reservation system for My Vacation Hotel. The room tariff for this hotel is given in the table below. You are required to develop a program based on the requirements given.
* A booking fee of 25% is required and the fee is non-refundable for any cancellation. This amount is deductible upon check-out.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for a native assignment writer then don't worry, we are here. Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. is the best website our experts are available 24/7 & they will provide you with 100% plagiarism-free (TMF1414) Programming Assignments at a cheap price. So, why are you wasting your time, just order now?
Recent Solved Questions
- LAW2043: Gerald owns a shop in Kuala Lumpur. The shop sells various types of internet mobile phones. Last week, new stocks of internet mobile phones arrived: Business Law Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- PSY3150: Do men and women experience romantic jealousy differently? Address this in relation to relevant theories and empirical evidence: Psychology-Role of Violent Mass Media Assignment, DC, Malaysia
- BWFF3033: As an individual investor in Malaysia, you believe the main index of the Malaysia stock market, FBM KLCI would decline further in the year 2022: Financial Market and Institutions Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- MKAE1083: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Reinforced Concrete Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Imagine you are starting a new company and Write the details about the company plus the details of the product e.g., manufacturing processes, materials needed: BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- The distinction between intention and recklessness has been made clear in case law: Criminal Law Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- ACC 4243: New Town Manufacturing Sdn Bhd a Malaysian tax resident company is engaged in the business of manufacturing paper products: Advanced Taxation Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- STA404: A study has been made to compare the average amount of sugar content for two brands of energy drinks: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Analyze short arguments in visual materials and critically reflect on the methods of persuasion: Critical Thinking in Management Essay, SUT, Malaysia
- BBCM4103: Salary Market Surveys are tools used to determine the median or average compensation paid to employees: Compensation Management Essay, OUM, Malaysia