The purpose of this chapter is to briefly explain the overall research topic by dividing them into sections of research background: Social Media Influencers Roles in Influencing Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)|
|Subject||Social Media Influencers Roles in Influencing|
The purpose of this chapter is to briefly explain the overall research topic by dividing them into sections research background, problem statement, research questions and objectives, and significance and scope of the research.
The dependent variable of this chapter is the online purchasing intention behaviour of online consumers. According to Murugesan KM & Ganapathi R, purchasing behaviour consists of all human behaviour that goes into making purchase decisions. An understanding of consumer behaviour enables a marketer to take marketing decisions that are compatible with its consumer’s needs.
As the element and platform for buyers evolve so does the purchasing behaviour of consumers. According to Gruzd, Wellman&Takhteyev, the easy access to the internet has allowed customers the opportunity to use social media, i.e. Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook, and to convey and interact without the requirement for a physical meeting.
This way of purchasing makes it not only accessible but also feasible for consumers and buyers alike. Hajli (2013) suggest that trust online relating to purchasing products may be easily built online as there are communities online supporting or giving public feedback on the products
With that in mind, the online environment is viewed by users from a new perspective, in a commercial way. The development of the Internet and its unlimited worldwide impact were the basis for outreach entrepreneurship to the new sphere. Businesses using the Internet gained a new dimension of communication with other businesses and organizations. This then gave birth to an online way of doing things including shopping which then leads to buying.
Thus, this leads to the purpose of this research which is to better understand the factors influencing the dependent variable of this study which is the online purchasing intention behaviour.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for a native writer to complete your Social Media Influencers Roles in Influencing Research Paper? Look no further, Hire an expert writer from Malaysia assignment help who can provide you a Research Paper writing service in which you get your papers in 100% error-less and flawless manner at a very cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- At its 335th Session, the Governing Body of the ILO decided to convene a technical meeting on the future of work: Global Sourcing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BU7411: Analyse critically the differences between contemporary international marketing environments, in particular, the importance of cultural differences and consumer behaviour: International marketing Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- USPP3014: F. H. Bradley philosophizes that metaphysics is the finding of bad reasons for what we believe upon instinct: Metaphysics Research Paper, UUM, Malaysia
- Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%: Information System Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- You are required to highlight the extent to which the accounting principles and disclosures comply with the Malaysian: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- Discuss a cheque as one of the negotiable instruments, its relevancy in the modern banking industry: Business Law Essay, TU, Malaysia
- Calculate the volumes of cut and fill contained between consecutive cross-sections from CS10 and CS15: Diploma in Land Survey Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Australia’s economy has plunged into its first recession in nearly thirty years, as it suffers the economic fallout from the coronavirus: Financial Economics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Mr. Raman, a 54-year-old man was brought to the emergency department with unconscious level and increased respiratory rate: Biochemistry Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- MGT6203: You are required to read a minimum of three (3)journals, articles, and write a review paper about Industry: Managing Information System Coursework, IIU, Malaysia