The purpose of this chapter is to briefly explain the overall research topic by dividing them into sections of research background: Social Media Influencers Roles in Influencing Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)|
|Subject||Social Media Influencers Roles in Influencing|
The purpose of this chapter is to briefly explain the overall research topic by dividing them into sections research background, problem statement, research questions and objectives, and significance and scope of the research.
The dependent variable of this chapter is the online purchasing intention behaviour of online consumers. According to Murugesan KM & Ganapathi R, purchasing behaviour consists of all human behaviour that goes into making purchase decisions. An understanding of consumer behaviour enables a marketer to take marketing decisions that are compatible with its consumer’s needs.
As the element and platform for buyers evolve so does the purchasing behaviour of consumers. According to Gruzd, Wellman&Takhteyev, the easy access to the internet has allowed customers the opportunity to use social media, i.e. Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook, and to convey and interact without the requirement for a physical meeting.
This way of purchasing makes it not only accessible but also feasible for consumers and buyers alike. Hajli (2013) suggest that trust online relating to purchasing products may be easily built online as there are communities online supporting or giving public feedback on the products
With that in mind, the online environment is viewed by users from a new perspective, in a commercial way. The development of the Internet and its unlimited worldwide impact were the basis for outreach entrepreneurship to the new sphere. Businesses using the Internet gained a new dimension of communication with other businesses and organizations. This then gave birth to an online way of doing things including shopping which then leads to buying.
Thus, this leads to the purpose of this research which is to better understand the factors influencing the dependent variable of this study which is the online purchasing intention behaviour.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for a native writer to complete your Social Media Influencers Roles in Influencing Research Paper? Look no further, Hire an expert writer from Malaysia assignment help who can provide you a Research Paper writing service in which you get your papers in 100% error-less and flawless manner at a very cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- FBF1163: What are the problem-solving strategies and Draw the figure that shows all the phases: Fundamentals of Programming Coursework, UCSI, Malaysia
- GLUL2023: Mahawangsa Bhd. telah bersetuju untuk membeli tiga lot tanah dari Dato’ Abdullah Kedua dua pihak telah bersetuju untuk melaksanakan: Business Law Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- MGT555: Lower values, on the other hand, correspond to data points gathering closer to it. The mean absolute deviation is also: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The High Court in Sri Kaiang Rock Products Sdn Bhd v Mayban Finance Bhd (19921 1 CU 204 stated at p 206: Contract Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- You are expected to produce with Lab View programming language a prototype of the control system to be installed: Systems Programming and Computer Control Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- ITB7202E: You are given one country (BELGIUM) to be analysed in terms of international trade performance: International Business Management And Policy Assignment, PBS, Malaysia
- What disclosures are made about the ICM instruments that the IFI reported in the financial statement: Bachelor in Islamic Finance Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Bank Negara Malaysia said today household debt, as measured by the household debt-to-gross domestic product ratio: Managerial Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Investigate and discuss the factors that are influencing the fluctuations: International Financial Management Report, IIUM, Malaysia
- A marker pen producing company wants to increase its productivity by automating the injection: Mechatronics System Case Study, MUM, Malaysia