PKK5901 To provide knowledge and experiences for students to plan and do research projects in the field of nutrition: Nutrition Dissertation Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
|Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
|PKK5901 Nutrition Dissertation
The objective of this dissertation course is to provide knowledge and experiences for students to plan and do research projects in the field of nutrition. The dissertation could include primary data, secondary data, or a systematic review. Through this course, skills in proposal writing, research design, development of instruments, data collection, analysis and interpretation with ethical issues taken into consideration will be emphasized. The students are required to present the research findings and produce the dissertation.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The dissertation needs to be completed at the end of the third semester. The Programme Coordinator will give a briefing on the implementation of the dissertation in the first semester of the program. The supervisor for the dissertation will be appointed in the first semester. At the end of the first semester, students need to present their study proposal and submit the first three chapters to his/her supervisor for evaluation.
The research LO of the dissertation is:
1. to be able to design research study in the field of nutrition (C6, CTPS).
2. to conduct research professionally and ethically (P7, EM).
3. to summarize the study data obtained (A5, CS).
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Enhance your academic journey with our tailored services for Malaysian students! Avail yourself of our proficient assignment helper and specialized Dissertation Writing Help in Malaysia. Tackle your PKK5901 Nutrition Dissertation confidently, as our experts provide the requisite knowledge and experience for research projects in nutrition at UPM, Malaysia. Streamline your academic path by entrusting us with your Nutrition Dissertation Assignment – your key to academic success!
Recent Solved Questions
- GSGM 7334 Majujaya Berhad Offshore Expansion. You are required to critically analyze the project’s key objectives, deliverables, and constraints: project management Course Work, CU, Malaysia
- BNNS6304 Nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the fourth most common cancer in Malaysia. Nurses are playing an increasingly important: Special Sensory Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- BAAB1014: Zalina is the owner of a sole proprietorship, Zalina Enterprise. The following is her accounting record As of 1 August 2021: Business Accounting Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- BGN352: English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system and Explain the application of English Law as a source: Building Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The study was conducted among Bazaar Ramadhan street food handlers of North Seberang Perai. North Seberang Perai: Environmental Health Dissertation, UKM, Malaysia
- Create an Ed workspace for your team and share it with the other members Upload the code sca old into the workspace: Python and Java Coding Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- The mean increment for the monthly salary of the employees from company A is RM 456.5 with a standard deviation of RM 90.5: statistics Assignment, UM, malaysia
- MEC4401:To evaluate the clay type and study the rheology behavior of different water content in the clay: Mechanical Engineering Thesis, MUM, Malaysia
- The COVID-19 Pandemic has impacted International Business in a big way. Please discuss the main features of this: International Business Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- With an average annual growth rate of 11.2% over the past twelve years, tourism has been integral to the economy: Fundamental of Integrated Marketing Communication Case Study, UUM, Malaysia