The High Court in Sri Kaiang Rock Products Sdn Bhd v Mayban Finance Bhd (19921 1 CU 204 stated at p 206: Contract Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
The High Court in Sri Kaiang Rock Products Sdn Bhd v Mayban Finance Bhd (19921 1 CU 204 stated at p 206. To constitute a valid contract there must be separate and definite parties thereto; those parties must be in agreement, that is there must be some consensus: those parties must intend to create legal relations in the sense that the promises of each side are to be enforceable simply because they are contractual promises.” Despite the general presumption which arises in business arrangements in Malaysia, do parties in a contract always intend to create legal relations?
This assignment assesses Course Learning Outcome 1:
Explain the fundamental legal principles, concepts and doctrines pertaining to the law of contract (C2. PL01)
Students are expected to conduct extensive research by employing both traditional and modern research methodologies. In producing good assignments students are advised to pay particular attention to the content of the essay, originality, and creative thought. style and presentation of the essay. referencing and acknowledgment of sources.
This assignment is designed to test the students’ understanding of the role and importance of the element of ‘intention to create legal relations in creating a valid and binding contract. In attempting this question, students are expected to:
• Examine the element and how it fits with the other basic elements of a contract. and the presumption that operates in commercial agreements, with cases to illustrate.
• Describe and analyze how the presumption can be rebutted.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has master's degree experts to offer the best assignment writing service on Contract law. our writers are extremely qualified to deliver top-quality solutions on law assignments at the most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- DBIE9805: Commercializing Innovation Through People A critical issue for industrialization and governments everywhere is the need to encourage innovation and change among industry: Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- A supermarket has two customers waiting for their purchases at counter 1 and one customer waiting to pay at counter 2: Probability & Mathematical Statistics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity: Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Case Study, MSU, Malaysia
- Choose THREE main activities in your organization and determine their occupational safety and health legal requirements:Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- CSC584: MyBaju Sdn. Bhd. is a Baju Melayu specialist company in Melaka. The company’s custom and tailor-made Baju: Enterprise Programming Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Some of the most significant themes in the Elizabethan sonnet sequences include love, time, the value of writing: History Essay, UniKL, Malaysia
- BUSB237F: Assume that you are Carmen Wang, the financial controller of China Life Insurance Company: Business Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass: Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- INF10003: You will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1, applying visualization tools, in order to understand a business context and to provide succinctly : Introduction to Business Information Systems Assignment, SUT, Malaysia