The High Court in Sri Kaiang Rock Products Sdn Bhd v Mayban Finance Bhd (19921 1 CU 204 stated at p 206: Contract Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
The High Court in Sri Kaiang Rock Products Sdn Bhd v Mayban Finance Bhd (19921 1 CU 204 stated at p 206. To constitute a valid contract there must be separate and definite parties thereto; those parties must be in agreement, that is there must be some consensus: those parties must intend to create legal relations in the sense that the promises of each side are to be enforceable simply because they are contractual promises.” Despite the general presumption which arises in business arrangements in Malaysia, do parties in a contract always intend to create legal relations?
This assignment assesses Course Learning Outcome 1:
Explain the fundamental legal principles, concepts and doctrines pertaining to the law of contract (C2. PL01)
Students are expected to conduct extensive research by employing both traditional and modern research methodologies. In producing good assignments students are advised to pay particular attention to the content of the essay, originality, and creative thought. style and presentation of the essay. referencing and acknowledgment of sources.
This assignment is designed to test the students’ understanding of the role and importance of the element of ‘intention to create legal relations in creating a valid and binding contract. In attempting this question, students are expected to:
• Examine the element and how it fits with the other basic elements of a contract. and the presumption that operates in commercial agreements, with cases to illustrate.
• Describe and analyze how the presumption can be rebutted.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has master's degree experts to offer the best assignment writing service on Contract law. our writers are extremely qualified to deliver top-quality solutions on law assignments at the most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Poverty is considered one of the major hindrances to the economic development in the least developed countries: International Business Issues and Polices Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- TTTK2933: Write a class of each object including their object constructors and appropriate identified attributes and methods: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- MC247:Ashley is 17 years old. Her parents are frustrated by her selfish and destructive behavior: Interpersonal Communication Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- MTH61204 Alice is tasked to design a container to store dry food such as peanuts. She needs to identify the design: Engineering Mathematics I Assignment 3, TU, Malaysia
- D2FIN100: Suppose the stock of Host Hotels & Resorts is currently trading for $20 per share. If Host does a 3:2 stock split: Introduction to Finance Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Electrons or holes arc moved between two contacts by drift current in a Field Effect Transistor: Enginnering Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- ITC101: How will leaders shape the post-coronavirus business world: Information Technology for Business Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- CHE61504 Write a report related to the application of Fluid Mechanics fundamental principles in enhancing: Engineering Fluid Mechanics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- In 2019, the Barrater regime in Barrat has become a new government. In Barrat, the law states: LAW034- Introduction To Legal Theories Assignment, UiTm, Malaysia
- Consider a fictitious case involving Leo Pedersen and Calvin Pedersen. Beyond the facts of this case, there are two: Law of Equity Case Study, IIUM, Malaysia