The English language belongs to the Indo-European language group. The English that has been used in the current environment: English Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
|University||SEGi University (SU)|
The English language belongs to the Indo-European language group. The English that has been used in the current environment is completely different from the earliest form of English in medieval England. The modern English used in today’s world is recognized as the lingua franca of the world (Gimenez, El Kadri, & Calvo, 2018). Therefore, this particular language is widely used in different domains like education, computer coding, business, and many more. Above all, it has become the most convenient medium of communication between different kinds of people worldwide.
The wide uses of the language also help it to become the second language for students in many countries’ schools. There are four systems in the English language, grammar, vocabulary, phonology, and discourse. There are two variants of the English language, British English and American English (Mair & Leech, 2020). However, currently, the wide use of the languages added new variants to the group.
These include Scottish English, Irish English, Australian English, New Zealand English, etc. However, due to the wide use of the language in Asian and African countries, the language has currently experienced some new interventions. These included Singapore English, Indian English, Nigerian English, etc. However, in every case, the importance of grammar and vocabulary is crucial. Therefore, developing grammatical skills is highly essential for better English Language proficiency.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Explore SEGi University's premier online assignment assistance and research paper writing service at Malaysia Assignment Help. Our expert team delivers top-notch academic support tailored to SU students. From intricate research papers to challenging assignments, we provide comprehensive solutions to boost your academic success. With a commitment to quality, timely delivery, and 24/7 support, we are your trusted partner in achieving academic excellence. Join thousands of satisfied SU students who have elevated their grades with our assistance. Discover the difference of working with Malaysia Assignment Help today!
Recent Solved Questions
- The Minister of Finance of Malaysia has announced that the country needs RM168 Billion for the National Budget 2008: Customs Management and Challenges Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- KPMG’s global 2020 HR Pulse Survey received responses from nearly 1,300 HR executives worldwide across diversified: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- On a hot and dry afternoon in May 2014, Shiekh Farrukh Niaz, chief executive officer and owner of Pak Sweets: Managing Organizations Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- ACW1020: Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TGCB) is a leading rubber glove manufacturer: Accounting in Business Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Based on the segmentation selected in the previous question, which group of customers do you intend to target: Principle of Marketing Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BEX1033: Construct a data pool for the COVID-19 vaccine dose based on the sample block stated in Table Q1: Statistics Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- The Borneo Car Rental Centre owns a collection of microcars, saloons, and multipurpose cars: Programming Assignment, QUB, Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Brief definition and analyses of the multivariate data in terms of its descriptive statistics, normality test, independent samples test: Managerial Statistics Course Work, SU, Malaysia