Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
|University||HELP University (HU)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Economics|
- Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable with.
- Kindly take note that there is NO need for the students to perform analysis or to deal with tabulation of data, graphical illustration, and model formulations.
- Because the number of words for this assignment is 1000 words, there is a NEED for students to discuss theories related to the chosen topic (at least 3 theories) and related references (3 references) including the main reference of the article.
Main article (Keyword: FDI), pick up 3 articles or references that have the same keyword.
Additional 3 articles – for comparison analysis (matching and mismatching)
- Students are required to read through the overall segmentation of the article to detect the tone of presentation, and the type of language that the scholars have utilized within the selected article after they are done with the selection of the article. The reading is a must for the students to evaluate the uniqueness and weaknesses of the paper.
- Answers should be typed in essay format, complete with tables, and relevant graphical visualization where appropriate. Font type: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line spacing: Double Lines.
- You are expected to use theories from your textbooks, journal articles, newspaper reports, and other wider readings. It must be relevant to the subject of International Economics. All sources and quotations must be attributed and referenced to avoid plagiarism.
- You are expected to be more critical when you are discussing the consistencies and contradictions of the facts with relevant theories.
- You are expected to avoid the references on Investopedia, Trading Economics, Tutor.net, and Wikipedia. Please refer to sites like News Straits Times, The Star, Financial Times, Business Insider, The Economist, etc.
- You are required to submit the soft copy of the assignment – a complete set of write up (single file) to HLMS through the given submission link. Do not include the cover page in the file. Please include the marking rubrics in the list.
- The write-up must have a heading that contains the details like Full Name, ID, and Title of assignment.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help provides KL assignment helpers service on economics assignments. our expert writers have years of experience to serve the top quality BUSN6120 Managerial Economics Assignment Sample, DQS156 Principles Of Economics Assignment Sample, MPU 3312 Malaysian Economy Assignment Sample, etc many more at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHE5884: Calculate the hourly feed rate of the feedstock for the plant to produce the product assigned to your group: Process modelling and optimisation Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- Discuss the growth strategies in Ansoff s Matrix that can be opted to Influence the growth of the newly developed product: Innovation management and new product development Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MCE604: Mr. Rahim is planning to pursue MBA studies. Initial inquiry shows that he will have to pay RM 25,000 as a tuition fee: Managerial Economics Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- FIN70104: How do agency problems impact a firm’s financial and operational decisions? Discuss how agency costs can lead: Financing the Corporation Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BEKG1123: Referring to the circuit in Figure Q1 (a). By using the NODAL analysis method, determine the value of current: Principle of Electric and Electronic Assignment, UTeM, Malaysia
- BBMP1103 The purpose of this assignment is to develop learners’ ability to apply mathematics in management: MATHEMATICS MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- An alisisperanan nstitusi agama seperti masjid, tokong, gudhwaraataugerejauntukmengatasikonflik agama di Malaysia: Hubungan Etnik Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- BBM204: Describe the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in Malaysia. Explain any THREE (3) ways in which a proposal can be revoked: Business Law Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- XBOH2103: Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia