Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
|University||HELP University (HU)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Economics|
- Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable with.
- Kindly take note that there is NO need for the students to perform analysis or to deal with tabulation of data, graphical illustration, and model formulations.
- Because the number of words for this assignment is 1000 words, there is a NEED for students to discuss theories related to the chosen topic (at least 3 theories) and related references (3 references) including the main reference of the article.
Main article (Keyword: FDI), pick up 3 articles or references that have the same keyword.
Additional 3 articles – for comparison analysis (matching and mismatching)
- Students are required to read through the overall segmentation of the article to detect the tone of presentation, and the type of language that the scholars have utilized within the selected article after they are done with the selection of the article. The reading is a must for the students to evaluate the uniqueness and weaknesses of the paper.
- Answers should be typed in essay format, complete with tables, and relevant graphical visualization where appropriate. Font type: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line spacing: Double Lines.
- You are expected to use theories from your textbooks, journal articles, newspaper reports, and other wider readings. It must be relevant to the subject of International Economics. All sources and quotations must be attributed and referenced to avoid plagiarism.
- You are expected to be more critical when you are discussing the consistencies and contradictions of the facts with relevant theories.
- You are expected to avoid the references on Investopedia, Trading Economics, Tutor.net, and Wikipedia. Please refer to sites like News Straits Times, The Star, Financial Times, Business Insider, The Economist, etc.
- You are required to submit the soft copy of the assignment – a complete set of write up (single file) to HLMS through the given submission link. Do not include the cover page in the file. Please include the marking rubrics in the list.
- The write-up must have a heading that contains the details like Full Name, ID, and Title of assignment.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help provides KL assignment helpers service on economics assignments. our expert writers have years of experience to serve the top quality BUSN6120 Managerial Economics Assignment Sample, DQS156 Principles Of Economics Assignment Sample, MPU 3312 Malaysian Economy Assignment Sample, etc many more at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BAPS2003: What are the tests that should be conducted to ensure the efficiency of the transformer.: Basic Power System and Electric Machines Assignment, Malaysia
- CHE471: The rate of heat loss from a tank to the surrounding by convection and conduction is expressed: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The concessionaire of the proposed Petaling Jaya Dispersal Link is seeking a listing on Bursa Malaysia via the reverse takeover: Stakeholder Management Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Implement the counter using JK flip-flop, and assume that any unused states can be considered ‘don’t care states: Digital Electronics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- FAR620: Sakura Bhd is an importer and distributor of high-quality frozen food products for the Malaysian market: Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- TBE103/03: The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing comfort to the occupants of a building: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- Develop a gas pipeline system for a location consisting of at least residential units and commercial lots: Bachelor of Engineering Chemical-Gas Report, APU, Malaysia
- According to Ziesemer, Thomas (1995) in his study about the growth with imported capital goods: Freight and Supply Chain Management Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- Do investors and other market participants use financial and sustainability information for investment decisions: Emerging Issues in Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia
- A researcher wishes to test the claim that the mean cost of tuition fees at a four-year private college for one semester is greater: Business Statistics Assignment, UU, Malaysia