SBFS1103: Your Father-in-law has Just Passed Away and Your Spouse wants his/her Mother: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
Your father-in-law has just passed away and your spouse wants his/her mother to move in with your family. You know that your mother-in-law does not like you at all; she always finds your faults and blames you for everything, even when your children fell down while playing.
Not only that, she always takes the side of her son/daughter although it was obvious his/her fault, for example, when your spouse forgets to fetch your children from school, she will also blame you for not reminding your spouse.
You know that if your mother-in-law stays longer in your house, you will often quarrel with your spouse, which may eventually lead to divorce. What should you do?
Write an essay consists of the following:
1. Identify the issue (s)/problem(s) of the case by drawing a mind map. You may use any software, or you can draw the mind map physically.
2. Explain your mind map.
3. Assume 3 reasons why your mother-in-law does not like you at all.
4. Relate the six-step in problem-solving and decision making (Figure 4.6) to solve the problem. You may repeat your answer in (1) for the first step of this model.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get Help By ExpertOur Assignment Helpers at Malaysia Assignment Help We already assist thousand of learners before with (SBFS1103) thinking skills and problem-solving essays in Malaysia. They all got the desired result with our support and We received positive feedback from every customer. This is very simple to acquire our online essay writing help services, just visit our site and order your essay paper with some easy steps. Hire us now and get top-quality critical thinking essay writing help services and we also provide some tips to improve critical thinking.
Recent Solved Questions
- At the product page clicking on the product will have a add outlet product, inside need to have a form that have a select option: Programming Ruby on Rails Assignment Malaysia
- Discuss three symbolisms in the play Macbeth and how they support the central theme of the play: Bachelor of Performing Arts Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BMHR5103: Human resource management has a responsibility to ensure that the organization follows Occupational Safety and Health: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Calculate goodwill on consolidation. Determine NCI on the acquisition date (b) Translate Statement of Financial Position of Zala Pvt Ltd: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Russia’s failure to pay a slice of interest on one of its bonds will trigger $2.5bn of insurance-like contracts used to protect against: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- CIS2017-N: Overview of the Selected Case Study and Associated Business Requirements: Relational & NoSQL Database Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Explain ONE (1) literary model based on the three main models of literature: Literature Learning in the Malaysian ESL Classroom Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- TTTK2933: Write a class of each object including their object constructors and appropriate identified attributes and methods: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Baba Sdn Bhd manufactures and distributes chemicals at a plant and onsite distribution centre in the northern part of West Malaysia: logistic Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Leo Pedersen and Calvin Pedersen are brothers. In 2010, Leo left his job to set up Viking Oak Software Ltd: Law Equity & Trust Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia