SBFS1103: Your Father-in-law has Just Passed Away and Your Spouse wants his/her Mother: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
Your father-in-law has just passed away and your spouse wants his/her mother to move in with your family. You know that your mother-in-law does not like you at all; she always finds your faults and blames you for everything, even when your children fell down while playing.
Not only that, she always takes the side of her son/daughter although it was obvious his/her fault, for example, when your spouse forgets to fetch your children from school, she will also blame you for not reminding your spouse.
You know that if your mother-in-law stays longer in your house, you will often quarrel with your spouse, which may eventually lead to divorce. What should you do?
Write an essay consists of the following:
1. Identify the issue (s)/problem(s) of the case by drawing a mind map. You may use any software, or you can draw the mind map physically.
2. Explain your mind map.
3. Assume 3 reasons why your mother-in-law does not like you at all.
4. Relate the six-step in problem-solving and decision making (Figure 4.6) to solve the problem. You may repeat your answer in (1) for the first step of this model.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get Help By ExpertOur Assignment Helpers at Malaysia Assignment Help We already assist thousand of learners before with (SBFS1103) thinking skills and problem-solving essays in Malaysia. They all got the desired result with our support and We received positive feedback from every customer. This is very simple to acquire our online essay writing help services, just visit our site and order your essay paper with some easy steps. Hire us now and get top-quality critical thinking essay writing help services and we also provide some tips to improve critical thinking.
Recent Solved Questions
- RMGT-2313: You plan to open an Indian restaurant specializing in serving Northern Indian food somewhere in Kuala Lumpur: Production and Operations Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- AMIS3033: Explain any FOUR/FIVE emerging health technologies in this digital era. Health technologies include devices, systems: Managing Information Systems Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- An assessment test is used to measure a person’s readiness for college The mathematics scores in the test are scaled to have a normal distribution with a mean of 500 and a standard deviation of 100: Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Briefly explain why it is important that the operating system manages the files stored on your computer : Introduction to computer systems, networks and security Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Linda has decided to set up an account that will pay her granddaughter (Janice) $5,000 a year indefinitely: Managerial Finance and Globalisation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Target Market Who are Starbucks Malaysia’s target customers and Describe the types of products from Starbucks Malaysia: Bachelor of Marketing with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- As a creative director of a new fashion company, you are required to create one fashionable product: Management & Innovation Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- BM 2614: Berhad who they are, what they do, where their presence is global, what are the fast-moving goods they manufacture and distribute, to name some: Principle of marketing Report, MMU, Malaysia
- CHE5884: Calculate the hourly feed rate of the feedstock for the plant to produce the product assigned to your group: Process modelling and optimisation Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- Make a graph to show the data distribution and Analyse and interpret the data using Mean, median, variance, and standard deviation: Business statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia