SBFS1103: Your Father-in-law has Just Passed Away and Your Spouse wants his/her Mother: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
Your father-in-law has just passed away and your spouse wants his/her mother to move in with your family. You know that your mother-in-law does not like you at all; she always finds your faults and blames you for everything, even when your children fell down while playing.
Not only that, she always takes the side of her son/daughter although it was obvious his/her fault, for example, when your spouse forgets to fetch your children from school, she will also blame you for not reminding your spouse.
You know that if your mother-in-law stays longer in your house, you will often quarrel with your spouse, which may eventually lead to divorce. What should you do?
Write an essay consists of the following:
1. Identify the issue (s)/problem(s) of the case by drawing a mind map. You may use any software, or you can draw the mind map physically.
2. Explain your mind map.
3. Assume 3 reasons why your mother-in-law does not like you at all.
4. Relate the six-step in problem-solving and decision making (Figure 4.6) to solve the problem. You may repeat your answer in (1) for the first step of this model.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get Help By ExpertOur Assignment Helpers at Malaysia Assignment Help We already assist thousand of learners before with (SBFS1103) thinking skills and problem-solving essays in Malaysia. They all got the desired result with our support and We received positive feedback from every customer. This is very simple to acquire our online essay writing help services, just visit our site and order your essay paper with some easy steps. Hire us now and get top-quality critical thinking essay writing help services and we also provide some tips to improve critical thinking.
Recent Solved Questions
- Covid swelled into a worldwide pandemic, school districts all around the world settled on the troublesome choice to close their entryways constraining: Educational Leadership & Management Thesis, UIU, Malaysia
- Define an algorithm and outline the process in building an application and Determine the steps taken from writing code to execution: Programming Assignment, Malaysia
- DED5074: Henry Mintzberg opines, “Simply because all the decisions cannot be understood at one centre, in one brain: SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS AND IMPROVEMENT Report, MSU, Malaysia
- BM 2614: Berhad who they are, what they do, where their presence is global, what are the fast-moving goods they manufacture and distribute, to name some: Principle of marketing Report, MMU, Malaysia
- BUSN11079: Discuss the importance of decision making and the application of decision analysis: Analytical Thinking and Decision Making Assignment, UWS, Malaysia
- MGT212: Summary of the business and current environment e.g., with or without data analysis: Business Analytics Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Impairment losses of RM4 million were deemed to have arisen by 30 September 2021 in respect of goodwill of ST Berhad: Financial Accounting Case Study, UON, Malaysia
- EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Discuss the growth strategies in Ansoff s Matrix that can be opted to Influence the growth of the newly developed product: Innovation management and new product development Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: Information system is one of the big and popular issues where most companies and organizations currently struggling to get the best out of their data management: Management information system Assignment, OUM, Malaysia