SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
The purpose of the assignment is to expose learners to various problem-solving strategies and to enhance learners’ problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This is an individual assignment. You are required to prepare a report based on the case study below.
You got married last year and everything was fine. But after you had your first child, a problem strikes. Your spouse’s company is downsizing and will be closed down next month. You are a full-time housemaker and not earning any income. You and your family need to move from the house because the house that you are staying in is paid for by your spouse’s company. What should you do? Where will you move to and why? How are you going to survive with no job and no money?
Write a report consist of the following:
- Identify the issue (s)/problem(s) of the case.
- Apply the four stages in problem-solving discussed in Topic 4 to the case study above.
- Relate your decision-making process to the Evidence-Driven Decision-Making Cycle discussed in Topic 8.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com offers excellent essay writing for all learners studying in various Malaysian universities or colleges. Our top academic assignment writers in the industry fulfil all your needs well on time. Never go anywhere else and choose our Kuala Lumpur assignment helpers now.
Recent Solved Questions
- F79MA: Suppose that you are a trainee actuary working in the mathematical modeling team for a non-governmental organization that is rolling out a micro-credit scheme to support rural communities in developing countries: Statistical Model Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Use a random number generator to fill the list The random number should be only in the range of 0 to 99 Use either bubble or selection sorting algorithm to sort the list: Data Structure and Algorithm Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Explain to Fairuz the validity of the agreement and illustrate your answer with relevant cases under the law of contract: Construction Law Assignment, STU, Malaysia
- BBGO4103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to adopt organizational behavioral theories and concepts in real organizational settings: Organisational Behaviour Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- DBLC9755: The most challenging aspect of a business is leading and managing change. With the business environment being subject: Managing Change & Leadership Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Spot or patch antennas are widely used in the field of communication because they have many advantages: Engineering Thesis, UM, Malaysia
- The rationale of the study is to investigate the communicative competence of the English language among Malaysian adult players: Animal Crossing Thesis, OUM, Malaysia
- MKT3811: Construct an appropriate Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) strategy for UMW Holdings to stay attractive to the business-to-business: Marketing Analysis & Decision Making Assignment, Malaysia
- The quantity demanded and quantity supplied for good A and good B by the citizens of a country XYZ at different prices: Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Heartsong LLC is a designer and manufacturer of replacement heart valves based in Peoria, Illinois. While a relatively small company: Strategic Management Case Study, UTM, Malaysia