SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
The purpose of the assignment is to expose learners to various problem-solving strategies and to enhance learners’ problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This is an individual assignment. You are required to prepare a report based on the case study below.
You got married last year and everything was fine. But after you had your first child, a problem strikes. Your spouse’s company is downsizing and will be closed down next month. You are a full-time housemaker and not earning any income. You and your family need to move from the house because the house that you are staying in is paid for by your spouse’s company. What should you do? Where will you move to and why? How are you going to survive with no job and no money?
Write a report consist of the following:
- Identify the issue (s)/problem(s) of the case.
- Apply the four stages in problem-solving discussed in Topic 4 to the case study above.
- Relate your decision-making process to the Evidence-Driven Decision-Making Cycle discussed in Topic 8.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com offers excellent essay writing for all learners studying in various Malaysian universities or colleges. Our top academic assignment writers in the industry fulfil all your needs well on time. Never go anywhere else and choose our Kuala Lumpur assignment helpers now.
Recent Solved Questions
- When Google decided to “build a better boss”, it studied data from performance reviews, feedback surveys and also supporting documents: Management Function and Managerial Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Select any ONE restaurant chain in Malaysia that you are familiar with. Compare decision-making in certain conditions: Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Assume you are accountant of the ABC sole propritership and You have to collect the one month transactions of ABC sole proprietorship: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBF2134: Identify recent issues related to financial systems, financial services and products: Financial Markets and Institutions Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- MKT302: A worldwide, consumer-driven movement toward renewable energy solutions has created global market opportunities for entrepreneurial companies: Strategic Global Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- LAW1014: Laurie who is 16 years of age, decides to leave home She travels to Kuala Lumpur, where she quickly finds herself a full-time job: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- STA404: The depression scores of 25 patients were recorded before and after they had undergone therapy: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Identify THREE (3) key talent management issues faced by multinational corporations in aligning their people-management policies: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- what are the lessons we have learned in the past from handling Covid 19 Pandemic to prepare for any anticipated new outbreak: SAFETY, HEALTH AND WELFARE Assignment
- Mrs Spoon is a 48-year-old woman who works part-time as a kindergarten assistant come to physiotherapy clinic with the history of Pain: PHYSIOTHERAPY Assignment, MU, Malaysia