SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
The purpose of the assignment is to expose learners to various problem-solving strategies and to enhance learners’ problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This is an individual assignment. You are required to prepare a report based on the case study below.
You got married last year and everything was fine. But after you had your first child, a problem strikes. Your spouse’s company is downsizing and will be closed down next month. You are a full-time housemaker and not earning any income. You and your family need to move from the house because the house that you are staying in is paid for by your spouse’s company. What should you do? Where will you move to and why? How are you going to survive with no job and no money?
Write a report consist of the following:
- Identify the issue (s)/problem(s) of the case.
- Apply the four stages in problem-solving discussed in Topic 4 to the case study above.
- Relate your decision-making process to the Evidence-Driven Decision-Making Cycle discussed in Topic 8.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com offers excellent essay writing for all learners studying in various Malaysian universities or colleges. Our top academic assignment writers in the industry fulfil all your needs well on time. Never go anywhere else and choose our Kuala Lumpur assignment helpers now.
Recent Solved Questions
- BUS706: You are a senior manager in a business unit of a medium-sized enterprise, with functional management and organizational leadership responsibilities: Finance for Managers Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia
- TSE3173: Within the time allocated, your groups are required to design the following site elements and integrate them into a functional website: Web Application Coursework, KPTM, Malaysia
- You are required to implement the “Project Management Knowledge Areas” in designing a project of your choice: Project Management Assignment, CU,Malaysia
- Explain to Fairuz the validity of the agreement and illustrate your answer with relevant cases under the law of contract: Construction Law Assignment, STU, Malaysia
- PSY207: Your task is to “find a gap” in relation to one of these articles and write a proposal for research based on that gap: Social Psychology Report, UOT, Malaysia
- ACC4304: The Martin Mars is a sole proprietorship owned by Mr. Martin which has been in operation for a year: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- EER1001: What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?: Electrical Services for Facilities Assignment,TP, Malaysia
- Students are required to use their own company as an example to set up corporate entrepreneurship (CE): Managing Information Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- MPU3323: Tugasan ini adalah untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar membincangkan sumbangan dan hasil pencapaian tamadun: TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA 1 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- TSI2241: Compare and contrast between horizontal and vertical integration. The report should contain: System Integration and Architecture Assignment, MMU, Malaysia