SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
The purpose of the assignment is to expose learners to various problem-solving strategies and to enhance learners’ problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This is an individual assignment. You are required to prepare a report based on the case study below.
You got married last year and everything was fine. But after you had your first child, a problem strikes. Your spouse’s company is downsizing and will be closed down next month. You are a full-time housemaker and not earning any income. You and your family need to move from the house because the house that you are staying in is paid for by your spouse’s company. What should you do? Where will you move to and why? How are you going to survive with no job and no money?
Write a report consist of the following:
- Identify the issue (s)/problem(s) of the case.
- Apply the four stages in problem-solving discussed in Topic 4 to the case study above.
- Relate your decision-making process to the Evidence-Driven Decision-Making Cycle discussed in Topic 8.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com offers excellent essay writing for all learners studying in various Malaysian universities or colleges. Our top academic assignment writers in the industry fulfil all your needs well on time. Never go anywhere else and choose our Kuala Lumpur assignment helpers now.
Recent Solved Questions
- What is the Company’s market Penetration Strategy (intensive, selective, etc.) and How do the Channels Being used Reflect that Strategy: Supply Chain Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- XBOH2103: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Your Father-in-law has Just Passed Away and Your Spouse wants his/her Mother: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM
- BBPW3103: Financial Management 1 Semester January 2019 Assignment Help
- BBUI3103 EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW – University of Malaysia
- OUMH1303: Describe Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Language in Expressing Formal: English For Oral Communication Assignment, OUM
- Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia : Hospitality & Hotel Management Report, SU, Malaysia
- MPU3223_V2: Choose a Popular Travel Agency in Malaysia Such as Reliance Travel: Entrepreneurship Assignment, OUM
- ou will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1 applying visualization tools: Business Information Systems Report, MUM, Malaysia
- BF054E: What Really Measures the Price of oil, Various Metrics, Price of Crude: Derivatives (Finance) Assignment, ISCA