SBFS1103: Assuming you are a production manager in a semiconductor manufacturing company in Penang: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
PART 1: ESSAY
Assuming you are a production manager in a semiconductor manufacturing company in Penang. Due to the ease of the COVID-19 movement order, the border is now open for foreign workers to work in Malaysia in the manufacturing sector. Your company plans to bring 100 operator workers in from Bangladesh. These workers are unable to speak neither English nor Bahasa Malaysia.
In the recent production meeting, a local supervisor highlighted there would be a high possibility of production problems due to miscommunication with those Bangladeshi workers. You need to analyze the supervisor’s concerns as soon as possible because it is involved the quality of the product.
PART 2: REPORT WRITING
You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem. Think of any problem or issue at work or in your own personal life that you are encountering now. You need a strategic solution for your problem.
Your report should be based on the following components:
- Introduction: The objective of the report
- Description of the issue/problem;
- Application of ONE (1) problem-solving tool or decision-making strategy to solve or decide on the issue/problem;
- Elaboration on the solution or decision of the issue/problem.
- Conclusion – Summary of the report and self-reflection about the process of doing the assignment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Grab top-quality essay writing service in Malaysia. our essay writers are certified experts in different subject fields. they also offer the error-free and 100% plagiarism-free solution on SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM-SOLVING assignment at a competitive price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKT539: Product Strategy Features, Quality, Style and Design, Packaging and Labelling, After marketing: Brand Management, Report, BCU, Malaysia
- UW00802: AHLI POLITIK WAJAR MENGAMBIL BERAT NASIHAT DITITAH YDPA BAGI MELESTARIKAN: Appreciation of ethics and civilization Thesis, UMS, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to give students the opportunity to use specialized JFlex software: Computer Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: International Community Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- students are required to evaluate the psychological tests and reflect on the usability of the test in the Malaysian context: Psychological Test and Measurements Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Mark, aged 36 years, is a sales executive who presents with a 5-hour history of right loin pain of moderate intensity associated with nausea and urinary frequency: renal medicine Assignment, USW, Malaysia
- The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights: JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- Spot or patch antennas are widely used in the field of communication because they have many advantages: Engineering Thesis, UM, Malaysia
- Globally the number of people living in extreme poverty declined from 36 percent in 1990 to 10 percent in 2015: Economics Report, UON, Malaysia
- The Pedra Branca dispute was a territorial dispute between Singapore and Malaysia over several islets at the eastern entrance: Transport and Distribution Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia