SBFS1103: Assuming you are a production manager in a semiconductor manufacturing company in Penang: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
PART 1: ESSAY
Assuming you are a production manager in a semiconductor manufacturing company in Penang. Due to the ease of the COVID-19 movement order, the border is now open for foreign workers to work in Malaysia in the manufacturing sector. Your company plans to bring 100 operator workers in from Bangladesh. These workers are unable to speak neither English nor Bahasa Malaysia.
In the recent production meeting, a local supervisor highlighted there would be a high possibility of production problems due to miscommunication with those Bangladeshi workers. You need to analyze the supervisor’s concerns as soon as possible because it is involved the quality of the product.
PART 2: REPORT WRITING
You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem. Think of any problem or issue at work or in your own personal life that you are encountering now. You need a strategic solution for your problem.
Your report should be based on the following components:
- Introduction: The objective of the report
- Description of the issue/problem;
- Application of ONE (1) problem-solving tool or decision-making strategy to solve or decide on the issue/problem;
- Elaboration on the solution or decision of the issue/problem.
- Conclusion – Summary of the report and self-reflection about the process of doing the assignment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Grab top-quality essay writing service in Malaysia. our essay writers are certified experts in different subject fields. they also offer the error-free and 100% plagiarism-free solution on SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM-SOLVING assignment at a competitive price.
Recent Solved Questions
- CLR101: Identify the sources of law in England and Wales and evaluate the role they play in the development of the law: Common Law Reasoning Course Work, BAC, Malaysia
- UBML2013: Select any one current news report from Star Online that is relevant to any topic from Topic 5 to Topic 8: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts: Object Orientation Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BTW1042: Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Law346: Ahmad, Badrul, and Combi formed a partnership business under the name of ABC & Associates: Company Law Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- To find out what are the expectations of the patient of the Malaysian government hospital: Business Research Methods Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- The conception of the ‘The Five Rights of Purchasing” has been used by purchasing professionals over many decades: Procurement and Supply Chain Assignment, IMTC, Malaysia
- LGP7084: AHJ is a Malaysian public listed company listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad: Mergers & Acquisition Assignment, VUC, Malaysia
- Does the scope of the project appear to have been clearly defined upfront and Is there any evidence of an effective risk assessment process: Master of Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia