Real-Time system is subjected to the system response time should be assured within a given time frame, or the system should fulfill: Real Time System Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Real Time System|
Real-Time system is subjected to the system response time should be assured within a given time frame, or the system should fulfil the stated deadline. The purpose of this research is to investigate how a selected programming language and the design pattern impact the performance of a Real-Time system.
The research is conducted by utilizing Java programming language with a stock scenario to create two simulations to examine the performances. In this paper, performance testing for both simulations will be conducted by using software benchmarking as a method.
By using this method, there are several tools to test the performances which include the JMH, Java Micro-benchmarking framework, and JConsole, a JVM monitoring tool. JMH is used to evaluate both the simulations’ throughput and
average time; likewise, JConsole is used to monitor both the simulations’ CPU usage, time spent on garbage collection, heap memory usage, and many more.
Therefore, the result of this researchable to determine the significance and impact of both the design pattern and programming language towards a
Real-Time system performance.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are struggling to complete your assignment then hire an expert writer from Malaysia assignment help who can assist you and write your Real-Time System Assignment according to your university guidelines at a pocket-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- At the end of the twentieth century and the beginning of the twenty-first century, the concept of governance: Malaysian Governance Essay, CU, Malaysia
- Explanation of ideas and information/content and organization: accurate and detailed descriptions of the problems: Nursing Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- NS2262 : Analyze a language sample of a child which has 100 utterances You can either produce a new sample or use an old sample: LINGUISTIK III Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- CBCT2203: Hari ini, pembangunan dan kecanggihan Maklumat dan Teknologi (IT) dilihat sebagai fenomena penting yang memberi: Basic Concepts of Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BLC201: Intermodals are the use of two or more carriers of different modes in the thorough movement of a shipment: Introduction To Logistics And Supply Chain Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Neuromusculoskeletal disorders which affect the finger movements of the human hand are the primary causes of hand injuries: Modelling and Design of a Rehabilitative Hand Exoskeleton Thesis, UTeM, Malaysia
- Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Malaysia is the 19th largest export economy in the world and the 25th most complex economy according: International Finance Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Fact-finding and action-talking duties often polarize an individual and the entire group’s dynamics: Organizational Behavior Home Work, USM, Malaysia
- Investigate and discuss the factors that are influencing the fluctuations: International Financial Management Report, IIUM, Malaysia