Evaluate student’s skills at writing an object-oriented program using C++ programming language: Data Structure & Algorithm Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Data Structure and Algorithm|
- To evaluate student’s skills at writing an object-oriented program using C++ programming language;
- To apply array-based list data structure in solving the problem.
Lisa is a busy full-time housewife and mother of 4 children. Apart from taking care of her children and doing housework, she also manages the monthly expenses for her family, such as the expenses for food and grocery, utility bills, phone bills, children and school costs, online shopping, etc. She made the payments for all the expenses in 4 payment methods which are cash, e-wallet, internet banking, and credit card.
In order to ensure she is spending within the budget; she needs your help to create a Bills Tracking system to keep track of the monthly bill payments. The system should be able to record all the payments made in different payment methods and calculate the total amounts of expenses by different payment methods. Different information is needed for the 4 different types of payment methods.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Write a program in C++ to design your solutions for the Bills Tracking system. You are encouraged to use your creativity and logical thinking to design your classes with high cohesion in order to increase the reusability and maintainability of your system. Your program should meet all the requirements as below:
a) Apply the 3 object-oriented programming principles; encapsulation, inheritance, and basic polymorphism in your solution;
b) Each class should have at least one (1) new attribute, one (1) new method, and one (1) constructor;
c) Each class should contain at least one (1) setter method or getter method to set or retrieve the value(s) of the class attribute(s);
d) Create array(s) with a maximum size of 10 to keep the details of the bill payment records;
e) Your system should be able to provide all the functions as listed below continuously based on user selection.
f) Your program should operate continuously until the user chooses to terminate the program;
g) The assignment solution should apply Object-Oriented Programming concepts and an array-based list, Your solution may use a pointer (but not a linked list).
h) Create at least 5 pre-set data in your program (e.g. various bills paid with different payment methods). Your program should be able to view all the information of these pre-set delivery requests through the “View All” function once your program is executed
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you seeking an assignment help Malaysia with Data Structure and algorithms? Then you are in the right place. Malaysia Assignment help is one of the best programming assignment help providers in the world. The assignments are written by well-qualified experts who have complete knowledge of every subject.
Recent Solved Questions
- COMP2041: DaiChao is a chain of Malaysian-style restaurants in Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore: Software Specification Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- LAW 3711: Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang: Equity & Trusts II Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- A firm’s short-run total cost function is 𝑇𝐶 = 𝑞 2 − 3𝑞 + 500 The firm is a monopolist and the inverse demand function for its product is 𝑝 = −𝑞 + 105: Introduction to Mathematical Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- LAW445: Students’ freedom of expression in social media has somehow been monitored by universities: Malaysian Legal Principles Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: With the current pandemic situation in Malaysia, homeschooling is gaining MORE popularity among Malaysian parents: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- To be successful in the long run, companies need to have knowledge of consumer behavior and concentrate on building a positive transactional: Consumer Behaviour Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- PL-101: By the 13th Century, a parliament was when kings met up with English barons to raise cash for fighting war: Public Law, Coursework, BAC, Malaysia
- Choose one Mo from the given range, draw a process flow diagram of the system and determine the composition: Chemical Process Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Stock Market Investment Simulation 2022: Economics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia