Evaluate student’s skills at writing an object-oriented program using C++ programming language: Data Structure & Algorithm Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Data Structure and Algorithm|
- To evaluate student’s skills at writing an object-oriented program using C++ programming language;
- To apply array-based list data structure in solving the problem.
Lisa is a busy full-time housewife and mother of 4 children. Apart from taking care of her children and doing housework, she also manages the monthly expenses for her family, such as the expenses for food and grocery, utility bills, phone bills, children and school costs, online shopping, etc. She made the payments for all the expenses in 4 payment methods which are cash, e-wallet, internet banking, and credit card.
To ensure she is spending within the budget; she needs your help to create a Bills Tracking system to keep track of the monthly bill payments. The system should be able to record all the payments made in different payment methods and calculate the total amounts of expenses by different payment methods. Different information is needed for the 4 different types of payment methods.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Write a program in C++ to design your solutions for the Bills Tracking system. You are encouraged to use your creativity and logical thinking to design your classes with high cohesion to increase the reusability and maintainability of your system. Your program should meet all the requirements as below:
a) Apply the 3 object-oriented programming principles; encapsulation, inheritance, and basic polymorphism in your solution;
b) Each class should have at least one (1) new attribute, one (1) new method, and one (1) constructor;
c) Each class should contain at least one (1) setter method or getter method to set or retrieve the value(s) of the class attribute(s);
d) Create array(s) with a maximum size of 10 to keep the details of the bill payment records;
e) Your system should be able to provide all the functions listed below continuously based on user selection.
f) Your program should operate continuously until the user chooses to terminate the program;
g) The assignment solution should apply Object-Oriented Programming concepts and an array-based list, Your solution may use a pointer (but not a linked list).
h) Create at least 5 pre-set data in your program (e.g. various bills paid with different payment methods). Your program should be able to view all the information of these pre-set delivery requests through the “View All” function once your program is executed
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you seeking an assignment help Malaysia with Data Structure and algorithms? Then you are in the right place. Malaysia Assignment help is one of the best programming assignment help providers in the world. The assignments are written by well-qualified experts who have complete knowledge of every subject.
Recent Solved Questions
- TBE103/03: The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing comfort to the occupants of a building: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- EEPB353: Refer to the simplified Power System Network of a transmission system network Recently, The government’s economic planning: Power System Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Mei saw an advertisement by Amazing Tours in the newspaper: ‘Fabulous deal: Bali from RM 999 for 2: Business law Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Describe the Product Life Cycle and elaborate on the strategic moves that the firm needs to adopt at the Introduction: Marketing Innovation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Introduce an online hospital information system to discuss the role of the hospital online information system for more efficient and effective communication: MBA in Healthcare Management, Essay, APU, Malaysia
- ACC4284: Analyze the way in which theory, practice, and rules in accounting and finance are fit for the purpose within the context of the economic: Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- BBPW3203: Explain the defensive tactics that firms can use to resist hostile takeovers: Financial Management II Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- HGM3043: Latar belakang, pertumbuhan penduduk dan sejarah perkembangan bandar ini And Dua aktiviti ekonomi asas di bandar ini: Geografi Bandar Dan Metropolitan Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Jelaskan konsep etika dan peradaban yang diamalkan dalam konteks Malaysia sebagai pelajar bagaimanakah anda mengaplikasikanya: Nueral Crest Cells Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- NBBS3303: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the specific skills that are essential for counseling and in healthcare: Communication and Counselling Skills for Nurses Assignment, OUM, Malaysia