Evaluate student’s skills at writing an object-oriented program using C++ programming language: Data Structure & Algorithm Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Data Structure and Algorithm|
- To evaluate student’s skills at writing an object-oriented program using C++ programming language;
- To apply array-based list data structure in solving the problem.
Lisa is a busy full-time housewife and mother of 4 children. Apart from taking care of her children and doing housework, she also manages the monthly expenses for her family, such as the expenses for food and grocery, utility bills, phone bills, children and school costs, online shopping, etc. She made the payments for all the expenses in 4 payment methods which are cash, e-wallet, internet banking, and credit card.
To ensure she is spending within the budget; she needs your help to create a Bills Tracking system to keep track of the monthly bill payments. The system should be able to record all the payments made in different payment methods and calculate the total amounts of expenses by different payment methods. Different information is needed for the 4 different types of payment methods.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Write a program in C++ to design your solutions for the Bills Tracking system. You are encouraged to use your creativity and logical thinking to design your classes with high cohesion to increase the reusability and maintainability of your system. Your program should meet all the requirements as below:
a) Apply the 3 object-oriented programming principles; encapsulation, inheritance, and basic polymorphism in your solution;
b) Each class should have at least one (1) new attribute, one (1) new method, and one (1) constructor;
c) Each class should contain at least one (1) setter method or getter method to set or retrieve the value(s) of the class attribute(s);
d) Create array(s) with a maximum size of 10 to keep the details of the bill payment records;
e) Your system should be able to provide all the functions listed below continuously based on user selection.
f) Your program should operate continuously until the user chooses to terminate the program;
g) The assignment solution should apply Object-Oriented Programming concepts and an array-based list, Your solution may use a pointer (but not a linked list).
h) Create at least 5 pre-set data in your program (e.g. various bills paid with different payment methods). Your program should be able to view all the information of these pre-set delivery requests through the “View All” function once your program is executed
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you seeking an assignment help Malaysia with Data Structure and algorithms? Then you are in the right place. Malaysia Assignment help is one of the best programming assignment help providers in the world. The assignments are written by well-qualified experts who have complete knowledge of every subject.
Recent Solved Questions
- PSY1034: How small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: Biological Psychology Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- LAW1014: On 3 May 2014, Azam wrote to Ben offering to sell to Ben his boat for RM2 million: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MGT555: In 2021, the price charged for bottled drinks/box is RM10 for passion fruit, RM8 for mango, and RM6 for calamansi: Business analytics Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- Company SBS9 is evaluating the following list of Investments The target capital structure is to use 50% Debt and 50% Equity: Finance, Accounting and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- EEE5314: Discuss Nutritional Management for patients at risk for refeeding syndromes with left renal cell carcinoma with distance Mets: Electrical Safety Research Paper, UON, Malaysia
- XBOH2103: Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MGT510: Swipe 50 limited manufactures a specialized screen protector for laptop computers: Managerial Accounting Course Work, EIU, Malaysia
- Digital Storytelling Products As Means To Increase Generativity Amongst Malaysian Educators In Middle Or Late Adulthood: Psychology Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- This project aims to build an employee management system that consolidates all the relevant information on a company’s human resources: Employee Management System, Assignment, malaysia
- Offering a bribe is wrong because it is an inducement to act dishonestly, disregard one’s duties, and betray a trust: Business Ethics Assignment, CU, Malaysia