PSY1034: Students are required to discuss how small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: biological Psychology Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||SEGi University (SU)|
|Subject||PSY1034 biological Psychology|
Brain Part Infographics
Students are required to discuss how small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behaviour
STEP 1: Select a part of the brain you learned about in this lesson that you would like to learn more about. Do some background research and then find at least TWO journal article that provides more insight into that part of the brain
STEP 2: Discuss an aspect of your research. Pick out some of the details about the part of the brain, such as the result of an experiment. And create an interesting visual (think: infographic).
Canva: https://www.canva.com/. Canva is easy to use and convenient because it has tons of free shapes and designs for you to use. This program does not specialize in infographics, however, so you probably just want to choose the option to create a “poster” or “presentation.”
Infogram: http://infogr.am/. Infogr. am is a fabulous tool if you want to include a chart or graph in your infographic.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Research on Key Questions:
1. Hunger, Eating, and Health Why Do Many People Eat Too Much?
– Digestion, energy storage, and energy utilization; Theories of hunger and eating
– Bodyweight regulation; Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa
2. Sleep, Dreaming, and Circadian Rhythms: How Much Do You Need to Sleep?
– Stages of sleep; Effects of sleep deprivation; Circadian sleep cycles
– Four areas of the brain are involved in sleep; Drugs that affect sleep
– Sleep disorder; Effects of long-term sleep reduction
3. Drug Use, Drug Addiction, and the Brain’s Reward Circuits: Chemicals That Harm with Pleasure
– Basic principles of drug action
– Role of learning in drug tolerance
– Five commonly abused drug
– Biopsychological research on addiction
Further questions to help you in planning your report.;(this is optional)
Example: (this is only an illustration to guide you in selecting your questions for your
1. What is it? Your personal question regarding the disorder.
2. Causes (hereditary, illness)
3. Identifying the structure, function, and connection of the brain that is responsible for the emotion/behaviour
7. Treatments (drugs)
8. Alternative treatments (without drugs)
9. Statistics of people suffering/experiencing from in Malaysia, other countries worldwide?
10. Latest research on the topic
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Ability to use Proteus Simulation Software to simulate electric circuits and measure electrical quantities: Electronic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- STA404: A random sample of employees was selected from three different types of stores at the mall and their ages were recorded: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Evaluate the three mutual funds using Sharpe and Treynor measure and Given the risk-free rate is 5%: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- LAW 3711: Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang: Equity & Trusts II Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- HBEF3703: Malaysia is a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religion country. Thus, it is quite common for every counselor: Introduction to Guidance & Counseling Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The future of talent management Changing the way you attract, acquire, develop and retain talents: Strategic Talent Management, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Present the financial affairs of a parent company and its legally distinct subsidiaries as if they were a single unified economic entity: Corporate Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Request an input price for one item. Next, the quantity of such items should also be entered. Calculate the total price of the items using the formula: Programming Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Discuss and elaborate on the collection of indirect taxes and how the above objectives are being administered: CUSTOMS MANAGEMENT AND CHALLENGES Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- The occurrence of violence and abuse against children is on the rise. Discuss the causes and effects: English Essay, APU, Malaysia