PSY1034: Students are required to discuss how small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: biological Psychology Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||SEGi University (SU)|
|Subject||PSY1034 biological Psychology|
Brain Part Infographics
Students are required to discuss how small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior
STEP 1: Select a part of the brain you learned about in this lesson that you would like to learn more about. Do some background research and then find at least TWO journal article that provides more insight into that part of the brain
STEP 2: Discuss an aspect of your research. Pick out some of the details about the part of the brain, such as the result of an experiment. And create an interesting visual (think: infographic).
Canva: https://www.canva.com/. Canva is really easy to use and convenient because it has tons of free shapes and designs for you to use. This program does not specialize in infographics, however, so you probably just want to choose the option to create a “poster” or “presentation.”
Infogram: http://infogr.am/. Infogr. am is a fabulous tool if you want to include a chart or graph in your infographic.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Research on Key Questions:
1. Hunger, Eating, and Health Why Do Many People Eat Too Much?
– Digestion, energy storage, and energy utilization; Theories of hunger and eating
– Bodyweight regulation; Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa
2. Sleep, Dreaming, and Circadian Rhythms: How Much Do You Need to Sleep?
– Stages of sleep; Effects of sleep deprivation; Circadian sleep cycles
– Four areas of the brain are involved in sleep; Drugs that affect sleep
– Sleep disorder; Effects of long-term sleep reduction
3. Drug Use, Drug Addiction, and the Brain’s Reward Circuits: Chemicals That Harm with Pleasure
– Basic principles of drug action
– Role of learning in drug tolerance
– Five commonly abused drug
– Biopsychological research on addiction
Further questions to help you in planning your report.;(this is optional)
Example: (this is only an illustration to guide you in selecting your questions for your
1. What is? Your own personal question regarding the disorder.
2. Causes (hereditary, illness)
3. Identifying the structure, function, and connection of the brain that is responsible for the emotion/behavior
7. Treatments (drugs)
8. Alternative treatments (without drugs)
9. Statistics of people suffering/experiencing from in Malaysia, other countries worldwide?
10. Latest research on the topic
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- With respect to the money and capital markets, money market securities generally have, while capital market securities are typically expected to have a: Financial Institution Monetary Theory Other, UTN, Malaysia
- BBPW3103 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 1- UOM
- PMG1123: Puan Saleha, Head of Sales Department, has instructed her sales staff to follow her instructions without question: Fundamentals of Management Case Study, KPTM, Malaysia
- MKT302: A worldwide, consumer-driven movement toward renewable energy solutions has created global market opportunities for entrepreneurial companies: Strategic Global Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- Describe the steps in the recruitment and selection process. Discuss the recruitment and selection of your own organization: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- HMEF5103: It is undisputed that quality teachers play an important role in student achievement. Many high-performing school: Qualitative Research Methodology, OUM, Malaysia
- Conventional energy sources like coal, gas, and oil are rapidly depleting while the world energy demand is growing more rapidly: Master of Energy Systems Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Identify and evaluate the role and function of research & Identify five different types of research methods in the business computing field: Research Methodology Research Paper, MSU, Malaysia
- Alter a software program by incorporating design refinements appropriately to improve software quality: Design Patterns Course Work, UA, Malaysia
- Apply medical and surgical nursing knowledge of cardiovascular and respiratory disorders in delivering holistic care to clients: Medical Surgical Case Study, MU, Malaysia