NBNS2113: Mr A, a 55-year-old male presented to the emergency department with acute onset shortness of breath. He is a smoker with: Respiratory Nursing Essay, OUM, Malaysia
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
|NBNS2113: Respiratory Nursing
Mr A, a 55-year-old male presented to the emergency department with acute onset shortness of breath. He is a smoker with a 48-pack-year history. The patient also informs the nurse that he has a history of asthma and during an attack, his salbutamol® inhaler does not help.
Identify two(2) actual nursing diagnoses and goals based on her condition. Choose one (1) nursing diagnoses that you have identified and explain the nursing intervention and health education that the nurse would give to the patient and family at the time of treatment commenced.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Enhance Your Respiratory Nursing Essay with Expert Online Assignment Assistance from Malaysia Assignment Help! Our top-notch Essay Writing Service is tailored for Open University Malaysia (OUM) students undertaking NBNS2113. Achieve academic excellence with our skilled writers, who provide 100% original content and timely delivery. You also hire our skilled writers for the best Cardiovascular And Respiratory Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- Students will assume the responsibility of a Chief Strategy Officer by selecting an organization from the public domain or choosing: Strategic Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- For each of the following scenarios, use a supply and demand diagram to illustrate the effect of the given shock on the equilibrium price: Microeconomics Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- MCS714 Explain how Sanlu Group’s actions, or lack thereof, in response to the contaminated infant formula aligned: Corporate Social Responsibility Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Critically examine the legal framework for sexual harassment in Malaysia and how it can be better improved: Business Ethics and Law Assignment, Malaysia
- BMK307 Jesse Parker sells for Mid-East Metals. He has been calling on Richmond Distributors for close to two years: Personal Selling and Salesmanship Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BBUI3103 EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW – University of Malaysia
- CAT3044: You must adhere to the university college regulations on academic conduct Formal inquiry proceedings will be instigated: Enterprise Architecture Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- BMNG254: Identify the steps of the quantitative analysis approach and Describe three categories of business analytics?: DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- RT Property Management Sdn. Bhd. is a property management company located in Kuala Lumpur. As a property manager: Management Science Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- MSBA7113 Your Task is to choose between a quantitative, qualitative, or mixed -methods research approach: Understanding Research Methods, CUM, Malaysia