NBBS1313: Describe the basic psychological and sociological concepts and theories to recognize the appropriate critical approaches: Psychology and Sociology for Nurses Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||NBBS1313: Psychology and Sociology for Nurses|
- Describe the basic psychological and sociological concepts and theories to recognize the appropriate critical approaches to health behaviors, to deal effectively with patients, people at work, and society as a whole.
- Use psychological and sociological knowledge, and critical thinking with vital components of the individual’s health as the means of empowerment, to help determine the future of the nursing profession to achieve better patient outcomes.
- Demonstrate professional knowledge, skills, and attitudes in working collaboratively with multidisciplinary healthcare professionals using scientific-based knowledge to meet patients’ needs that align with the contemporary perspectives of diversity in health and health care.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Struggling with your NBBS1313 assignment on Psychology and Sociology for Nurses? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help, the leading provider of online assignment help in Malaysia. Our experienced writers specialize in nursing assignments for Open University Malaysia (OUM) students, offering comprehensive support and top-quality solutions. Trust us to deliver well-researched, custom-written papers that meet your academic requirements. Place your order now and excel in your studies.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is keen to work with intermediaries and financial technology (fintech) providers: Essentials of Fintech Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- PRG2203: You are required to create a C++ program for the system that you have analyzed and designed: Programming Techniques Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- FA113: The following is the list of transactions for the month of January 2020 for Comfort Furniture a small furniture retailer: Financial Accounting 1 Assignment, RCC, Malaysia
- EP322: Figure 1 shows the production of methanol, in which a mixture of carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen (H2) is reacted: Chemical Process Simulation and Design Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- you are to demonstrate on how these aspects are managed properly: Risk and Hazard Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- BUS40804: The social network of my new venture. One of the personal characteristics that make some people better at recognizing opportunities: ENTERPRENEURSHIP Report, TU, Malaysia
- Analyze how microeconomics models can be used to consider fundamental economic choices of households and firms: Principles of Economics Essay, UMS, Malaysia
- Choose 3 cryptocurrencies from the list that you think can become important cryptocurrencies in the future: Information System Management Report, UTM, Malaysia
- With climate change, water scarcity will likely be amplified due to drought and wildfire coupled with increasing demand: Energy Economics Report, SU, Malaysia
- PAF3043: The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital: Financial Accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia