Mr. Raman, a 54-year-old man was brought to the emergency department with unconscious level and increased respiratory rate: Biochemistry Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)|
Mr. Raman, a 54-year-old man was brought to the emergency department with unconscious level and increased respiratory rate for the last 4 hours. He is having a history of uncontrolled diabetes mellitus past 15 years, as he was not following any medical advice from a physician.
He was on insulin therapy for 3 years, but he was not taking a regular dose of insulin. The patient’s relative is telling that he is also having to complain of weakness and decrease urine output for the last 2 days.
On General examination, the physician noted that Mr. Raman has the following signs and symptoms:
- Dryness of mouth.
- Pale & dry conjunctive
- Shrunken eyeball.
- Low volume pulse
- Very low blood pressure.
A doctor makes the admission to ICU and asked immediately for a blood investigation.
- Give an explanation for the altered consciousness condition and increase respiratory rate in this patient.
- Explain what metabolic effects and functional abnormalities can occur due to increased acetone levels in this patient.
- What is Diabetic ketoacidosis and explain the effect of acidosis on 02-0O2?
- What are the pathophysiological effects due to decrease urine output in this patient?
- Describe your findings on the patient’s Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) report.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, we provide the best thesis help for students who are seeking top-notch academic writing services. Our team of experts consists of PhD-qualified professionals who have years of experience in writing and editing high-quality theses. Whether you need help with your methodology, literature review, or results section, our experts are here to guide you every step of the way. So, why wait? Get in touch with us today and get the best assignment help in Malaysia!
Recent Solved Questions
- BFN20203: You are required to collect the closing MONTHLY share prices of FOUR 4 companies from the main market: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- NBNS3224: Madam M, aged 28 years, is a primigravida of 12 weeks gestation. She was admitted to the ward because of threatened: Obstetric and Gynaecology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU3313: evaluate learners’ analytical and reflective skills in addressing issues related to health and wellness promotion for individuals, families, and communities: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- choose one (1) social media platform (for example, Meta, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Google, etc.). Examine their content moderation policies: Communication Law and Ethics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BBM 102: Consider Figure 1 below, which depicts the rubber market in Malaysia At the initial market equilibrium: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- What are two (2) problems you have encountered and two (2) benefits you have gained while working in a group: Decision Making Skills Assignment, Malaysia
- In Malaysia, there are two different types of mediation practices Firstly, mediation is available in the court: Alternative dispute resolution Essay Malaysia
- PGBM01: Relying only on accounting figures from Income Statement and Balance Sheet do not present the complete performance: Financial Management and Control Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Arif graduated from engineering 5 years ago. The employer will give him an increase of RM 10,000 annually: Engineering Economic Home Work, SU, Malaysia
- The mean daily milk production of a herd of goats has a normal distribution with a mean of 70kg and a standard deviation of 13kg What is the probability that: Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia