Mr. Raman, a 54-year-old man was brought to the emergency department with unconscious level and increased respiratory rate: Biochemistry Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)|
Mr. Raman, a 54-year-old man was brought to the emergency department with unconscious level and increased respiratory rate for the last 4 hours. He is having a history of uncontrolled diabetes mellitus past 15 years, as he was not following any medical advice from a physician.
He was on insulin therapy for 3 years, but he was not taking a regular dose of insulin. The patient’s relative is telling that he is also having to complain of weakness and decrease urine output for the last 2 days.
On General examination, the physician noted that Mr. Raman has the following signs and symptoms:
- Dryness of mouth.
- Pale & dry conjunctive
- Shrunken eyeball.
- Low volume pulse
- Very low blood pressure.
A doctor makes the admission to ICU and asked immediately for a blood investigation.
- Give an explanation for the altered consciousness condition and increase respiratory rate in this patient.
- Explain what metabolic effects and functional abnormalities can occur due to increased acetone levels in this patient.
- What is Diabetic ketoacidosis and explain the effect of acidosis on 02-0O2?
- What are the pathophysiological effects due to decrease urine output in this patient?
- Describe your findings on the patient’s Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) report.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, we provide the best thesis help for students who are seeking top-notch academic writing services. Our team of experts consists of PhD-qualified professionals who have years of experience in writing and editing high-quality theses. Whether you need help with your methodology, literature review, or results section, our experts are here to guide you every step of the way. So, why wait? Get in touch with us today and get the best assignment help in Malaysia!
Recent Solved Questions
- SBST1303: Consider the average daily temperature of your residential area, and provide the data for 30 consecutive days: Elementary Statistics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Examine the depiction of family relationships or the “domestic affections” as one of the central concerns: Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture Essay, UOC, Malaysia
- BBF201/05: Iiquidity position, and how the liquidity position has changed over time from 2020 to 2021: Introduction to financial management Report, WOU, Malaysia
- MPU3223/03: you are required to conduct at least a 20 – 30 minutes interview session with one (1) individual: Decision Making Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Bank Negara Malaysia said today household debt, as measured by the household debt-to-gross domestic product ratio: Managerial Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Describe the steps in the recruitment and selection process. Discuss the recruitment and selection of your own organization: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The buycar is a used car reseller situated in Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia. The business owner is planning: Data Structure Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ENT300: On 1st November, my friend and I decided to start a business that focuses on gadget consulting services: Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- APU Cafeteria Ordering System identify a business domain for a cafeteria. Construct a software solution using an object-oriented programming paradigm to support user registration: Object-oriented development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- ECO211: How will the following situations affect the investment demand curve? Draw a diagram for each to illustrate: Macroeconomics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia