Imagine you are starting a new company and Write the details about the company plus the details of the product e.g., manufacturing processes, materials needed: BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)|
Imagine you are starting a new company. Write the details about the company plus the details of the product e.g., manufacturing processes, materials needed and their criteria, product specifications and features, costs as well as its limitations.
Write the assignment based on the following guidelines:
Introduction of the company
The objective of the company
Discuss the product and its cost
b) Fixed Cost
c) Variable costs
d) Price the product
e) Profit / Loss
f) Breakeven point
Syarikat Zack Maja has been in business since 1999. The company produces computer equipment for corporate sectors. The business sustains because the product is quality and the company always offers a reasonable price. Table 1 below shows the output and total cost for the company for quartile 1 in the year 2021.
Based on the table, answer all the questions below.
|Output in unit||Total Cost (RM ‘000.00)|
Table 1: Output and total cost for Syarikat Zack Maja
Additional info: Price per unit: RM 400.00
Find the breakeven point for this organization. Prepare the curve to show this situation.
When the price increase to 12.5% per unit, find the new breakeven point for the organization.
Explain in detail, what factor can increase the price and relate the factor with the current situation and the impact to the demand. To answer this question, you need to attach the latest citation.
If you are one of the top management, what should you do to maintain this business in the long term? Give your suggestions or recommendations. Your answer must be related to the business of this company.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Grab our top-rated university assignment help on Business Mathematics from the experts of Malaysia Assignment Help. Our specialists have profound knowledge and incredible writing skills. Our experts work round the clock to serve the best assignment help in Malaysia at a low-cost price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBPW3103: Select any THREE companies listed in the telecommunication and media sector, on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia: Financial Management 1, OUM, Malaysia
- The Pedra Branca dispute was a territorial dispute between Singapore and Malaysia over several islets at the eastern entrance: Transport and Distribution Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- MPU3112: Tugasan ini bertujuan untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar menganalisis kesepaduan sosial dalam mewujudkan: Hubungan Etink Assignment, OUM, Malayasia
- You are required to program 2 out of 3, of these TASKS; calculate the circumference of a cuboid: Microprocessors & Microcomputer Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- You are required to select only ONE product, service, or process from any of the eight industries stated below: Innovation Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- This accessible text provides a lively introduction to the essential skills of creative problem-solving: Creative Problem Solving Case Study, UMS, Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected many industries and companies as well as major economies: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Professional values have always been considered integral to the profession Values shape the direction of the profession, and in many ways: Professional Values, Ethics, and professionalism of Public Relations Practitioners Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia