BPA11403: Analysis of the financial statements by assessing the liquidity, profitability, efficiency, and solvency of the business using ratio analysis: Principle of Accountingt Report, UTHM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)|
|Subject||BPA11403: Principle of Accountingt|
The report must contain at least the following parts:
(i) Analysis of the financial statements by assessing the liquidity, profitability, efficiency, and solvency of the business using ratio analysis. The analysis should also include horizontal and vertical analysis.
(ii) Introduction of the company which includes the nature of the business/operation.
(iii) Explanation of the findings should be critical to emphasize the company’s
(iv) All the references related to your assignment including internet links, books, journals, etc (Refer to Item A.4 in the table below).
(iv) Clickable link of your video presentation
Details of the requirements are explained in Part B below.
The report will be graded in terms of the quality of the report, and the flow and direction of ideas. Please, no cut-n-paste papers. Grading shall be done as follows;
The presentation format will be as follows;
i) You are required to make a video explaining your findings of the analysis.
ii) Please adhere to the UTHM dress code while filming your video applicable.
iii) The video should not exceed 5 minutes. Videos exceeding the limit may result in a penalty by deducting a maximum of 2 marks from sub-item B.1 in the table below.
iv) You are free to use any presentation tools for the video that you feel fit. However, the video should include the UTHM logo at the right top corner.
v) Upload your video on YouTube and share the link on the last page of your
assignment. This link should be clickable
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you looking for trustworthy report writing help on BPA11403: Principle of Accounting? Malaysia assignment help has a team of professional report writers who have the ability to compose detailed reports on accounting assignments at the most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Describe and explain the main features that distinguish digital screen media from earlier types of screen production: Digital Screens Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- In 2004, ratings are compiled concerning the performance of new cars during the first 100 days of use: Business Statics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Poverty is considered one of the major hindrances to the economic development in the least developed countries: International Business Issues and Polices Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- This project is proposed to solve the business problem from a business/firm/company perspective: Business Analytics Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- CSC404: UiTM Johor will organize an Active Learning Workshop among lecturers from UiTM and other universities in Malaysia: Programming II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- ACF3600: Audit and climate change Climate affects nearly every aspect of our lives, from our food sources to our transport infrastructure: Auditing and assurance Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- DOM6034: Mystery Ltd Statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income for year ended 31 December: Corporate Finance Report, HU, Malaysia
- Nike Considered: Getting Traction on Sustainability: Strategic Management Assignment, Malaysia
- MKT6205E: Nespresso was created in 1986 as a subsidiary of the Swiss group Nestlé. It was initially a supplier to the coffee: Marketing Management Case Study, IIU, Malaysia