BPA11403: Analysis of the financial statements by assessing the liquidity, profitability, efficiency, and solvency of the business using ratio analysis: Principle of Accountingt Report, UTHM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)|
|Subject||BPA11403: Principle of Accountingt|
The report must contain at least the following parts:
(i) Analysis of the financial statements by assessing the liquidity, profitability, efficiency, and solvency of the business using ratio analysis. The analysis should also include horizontal and vertical analysis.
(ii) Introduction of the company which includes the nature of the business/operation.
(iii) Explanation of the findings should be critical to emphasize the company’s
(iv) All the references related to your assignment including internet links, books, journals, etc (Refer to Item A.4 in the table below).
(iv) Clickable link of your video presentation
Details of the requirements are explained in Part B below.
The report will be graded in terms of the quality of the report, and the flow and direction of ideas. Please, no cut-n-paste papers. Grading shall be done as follows;
The presentation format will be as follows;
i) You are required to make a video explaining your findings of the analysis.
ii) Please adhere to the UTHM dress code while filming your video applicable.
iii) The video should not exceed 5 minutes. Videos exceeding the limit may result in a penalty by deducting a maximum of 2 marks from sub-item B.1 in the table below.
iv) You are free to use any presentation tools for the video that you feel fit. However, the video should include the UTHM logo at the right top corner.
v) Upload your video on YouTube and share the link on the last page of your
assignment. This link should be clickable
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you looking for trustworthy report writing help on BPA11403: Principle of Accounting? Malaysia assignment help has a team of professional report writers who have the ability to compose detailed reports on accounting assignments at the most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- CT087-3-3:This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of a real-time systems: Realtime Systems, Assignment, AUTI,Malaysia
- BBPB2103 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT assignment – OUM
- What is cash budgeting and why it is important to a business or What kind of cash budgeting strategies may be adopted in a business: Cash Budgeting Strategies Impact on a Business Thesis Malaysia
- encourage the recognition of Physics principles taught in class in the everyday world: Physics Assignment, UTM, malaysia
- Imagine you are required to conduct a survey concerning the security awareness and competency in relation to Wireless LAN: Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FIN379: Mr. Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock: Introduction to futures and options Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- XBOH2103: Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MKT542: Write a conclusion paragraph that briefly informs the reader of what you wrote about in your review and your overall findings: Channels Management Case Study, UiTM, UK
- BEE3143: Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations: Power System Analysis Assignment, UMP, Malaysia