BPA11403: Analysis of the financial statements by assessing the liquidity, profitability, efficiency, and solvency of the business using ratio analysis: Principle of Accountingt Report, UTHM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)|
|Subject||BPA11403: Principle of Accountingt|
The report must contain at least the following parts:
(i) Analysis of the financial statements by assessing the liquidity, profitability, efficiency, and solvency of the business using ratio analysis. The analysis should also include horizontal and vertical analysis.
(ii) Introduction of the company which includes the nature of the business/operation.
(iii) Explanation of the findings should be critical to emphasize the company’s
(iv) All the references related to your assignment including internet links, books, journals, etc (Refer to Item A.4 in the table below).
(iv) Clickable link of your video presentation
Details of the requirements are explained in Part B below.
The report will be graded in terms of the quality of the report, and the flow and direction of ideas. Please, no cut-n-paste papers. Grading shall be done as follows;
The presentation format will be as follows;
i) You are required to make a video explaining your findings of the analysis.
ii) Please adhere to the UTHM dress code while filming your video applicable.
iii) The video should not exceed 5 minutes. Videos exceeding the limit may result in a penalty by deducting a maximum of 2 marks from sub-item B.1 in the table below.
iv) You are free to use any presentation tools for the video that you feel fit. However, the video should include the UTHM logo at the right top corner.
v) Upload your video on YouTube and share the link on the last page of your
assignment. This link should be clickable
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you looking for trustworthy report writing help on BPA11403: Principle of Accounting? Malaysia assignment help has a team of professional report writers who have the ability to compose detailed reports on accounting assignments at the most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help – City University
- M250: Object-Oriented Development with Java COVID-19 VACCINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM: Oriented Development with Java Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Identifying the significant clinical information and specific management of children with acute glomerulonephritis: Advanced Diploma in Paediatric Nursing Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- In order to use external knowledge sources for innovation activities in organizations, recently crowdsourcing platforms: Human Computer Interaction Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- Identify and discuss e-Pay Malaysia’s entrepreneurial orientation/behavior. Your discussion should include the dimensions: Strategic Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate learners’ critical thinking skills in analyzing ethical issues related to nursing practice: Nursing Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MGT7101: examine the issues and trends in operations management and how that in turn affects an organisations SIPOC: MANAGING OPERATIONS OF BUSINESS Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- In how far Human Resource role have played a critical role in adapting the workforce and supporting business strategies: Human resource management Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- An alisisperanan nstitusi agama seperti masjid, tokong, gudhwaraataugerejauntukmengatasikonflik agama di Malaysia: Hubungan Etnik Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- To introduce supply chain management thinking to students in terms of measures within the supply chain management area: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia